Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP-Event Idea] [A&H] Orgrimmar Colosseum

+18
Shriyaro
Raelo/Lucanor
Teebo
Kozgugore Feraleye
Arodeesa
Janela Thunderwing
Mandui
Shaelyssa
Rhenchu
Skarre
Zinkle Figgins
Tso/Feloreth
Magaskawee/Anaei
Sanara
Kristeas Sunbinder
Rasonal Dranger
Saevir
Ghorana
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[RP-Event Idea] [A&H] Orgrimmar Colosseum - Page 2 Empty Re: [RP-Event Idea] [A&H] Orgrimmar Colosseum

Post by Janela Thunderwing Wed May 26, 2010 5:12 pm

Interesting event, make sure to give us in the DRS a few days headsup and atleast I will come with some horde alt and watch.

Wonderful idea!
Janela Thunderwing
Janela Thunderwing

Character sheet
Name: Janela Thunderwing
Title: Thunderwing Elder

Back to top Go down

[RP-Event Idea] [A&H] Orgrimmar Colosseum - Page 2 Empty Re: [RP-Event Idea] [A&H] Orgrimmar Colosseum

Post by Arodeesa Wed May 26, 2010 7:54 pm

I love it. Its pure epicness, its grandeur and the way this could lead into even better server unity and grand server lore. I'd love for the Winterblades to be a part of this, and I'm currently asking around for members who might be interested in letting them self get captured, fight in the circle, and later being freed at some other follow-up event.
Arodeesa
Arodeesa

http://www.winterblades.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Wed May 26, 2010 8:26 pm

Wait, a reinactment of.. .. The killing of CEnarius? Why would the orcs reinact an act of demonic servitude? Surely the orcs regret killing the demi god?
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghorana Wed May 26, 2010 8:52 pm

pro-Garrosh Orcs would think it a tale a might and glory, probably disregarding the fact that it was something dishonourable and twisting the facts as they see fit.

Anrim, I need to speak to you, I had a very specific idea for the DRS' involvement in this event.
And thanks for your support Arodessa! Very Happy
Ghorana
Ghorana

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Wed May 26, 2010 10:27 pm

Ghorana wrote:pro-Garrosh Orcs would think it a tale a might and glory, probably disregarding the fact that it was something dishonourable and twisting the facts as they see fit.

Anrim, I need to speak to you, I had a very specific idea for the DRS' involvement in this event.
And thanks for your support Arodessa! Very Happy

..But would they? And would they accept Alliance combatants? At the Argent Tournament Garrosh repeatedly wanted to slaughter the Alliance participants. He couldn't because of the Crusade, but in his own city?
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Wed May 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Then we shall RP the Alliance participants as sacrificial gladiators! In the name of Biggus Dickus!
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Wed May 26, 2010 10:48 pm

Kozgugore Feraleye wrote:Then we shall RP the Alliance participants as sacrificial gladiators! In the name of Biggus Dickus!
*bongs with a toilet brush* Shush, you brute!
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghorana Wed May 26, 2010 10:49 pm

..But would they? And would they accept Alliance combatants? At the Argent Tournament Garrosh repeatedly wanted to slaughter the Alliance participants. He couldn't because of the Crusade, but in his own city?

... that's why they are captives/slaves/Gladiators.

This isn't an event where the Alliance is IC'ly cordially invited to attend, like the Argent Tournaments. This is an arena where the rules are broken. This is savagery at it's finest: the pro-Garrosh orcs are fully expecting to see any Alliance members crushed.

The Alliance isn't coming in "delegations", but most of them are there against their will, or just RP'ing nameless Gladiators.

If you sign up for this with an Alliance toon, please specify whether you want your toon to be recognised here IC'ly, or whether you'd rather be a nameless Gladiator. (If the latter, also be aware that your "nameless gladiator" would most likely die if losing a battle that day).

Last edited by Ghorana on Wed May 26, 2010 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ghorana
Ghorana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghorana Wed May 26, 2010 10:49 pm

Yeah, what Kozgu said. Very Happy
Ghorana
Ghorana

Back to top Go down

Post by Teebo Thu May 27, 2010 11:53 am

Sounds fun, Ghorana! Smile

Checking out that awesome video again I can now recall seeing when it was released during TBC and thinking how epic it looked! I'm certainly up for this if I can make the day/time you decide upon to stage it. I'd be more than happy to dodge Goons and slavering Troll cooks with their gnome-dicing knives out to get there and help with the Alliance summoning.

It's a real shame that players can't enter or use the arena there under normal circumstances because the venue is amazing. On the odd...err...excursion into your fine capital I've found the viewing ring makes for a very good spot to shake those pesky guards. I'm also looking forward to learning the secret of entering the arena itself -- I only recently discovered how to get "underneath" Orgrimmar and yeah all the engineering gizmos definitely help!

Anyway, I'd be keen to come along. I wouldn't come IC'ly as Teebo but wouldn't mind being a sacrificial gnome for whatever hungry cows/beasties you've got lined up after the summoning duties are complete. I might also try and do a bit of Frapsing from the floor and would be able to provide some fireworks, fireworks launchers, flares, etc.
Teebo
Teebo

Character sheet
Name: Teebo Gyroblast
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghorana Thu May 27, 2010 4:18 pm

Thanks so much, Teebo! I'll be deciding on a hypothetical date soon (it'll be end of June, most likely, or beginning of July), so check back here.
Ghorana
Ghorana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tso/Feloreth Thu May 27, 2010 6:17 pm

Ghorana wrote:
Shaelyssa wrote:Good luck with this! It seems like a lot of fun!

(And I remember a Ghorana, but he played an orc shaman - not a Tauren. Sad )
I arrived on DB as a Draenei, after 4 years of being a tauren on Earthen Ring. Then, tested out orc, but Now I'm back as a Tauren.

I still think you were the best as Draenei. :<
Tso/Feloreth
Tso/Feloreth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghorana Mon May 31, 2010 3:56 am

Bump. Shifting into gear two.

Haphazardly, ideas:

- Night-elves vs Orcs/Trolls/Tauren in a re-enactment of the fall of Cenarius.
- Bloody mauling of low-levels with beasts.
- Bloody maulings of wekaers beasts with stronger beasts.
- Bloody maulings.
- Epic Gladiator fights.
- A Luscious Horde Lady parade, where the hottest woman wins.
- Tribal dancing (hoping for some trolls to stand up here!)
- An unforseen ending to the event.
- Lots of Orcs.
- A GM spawning the Level 70 ETC for us.
- A GM coming along as a huge monster for poor souls inside the arena to subdue.
- Fireworks.
Ghorana
Ghorana

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelo/Lucanor Mon May 31, 2010 6:24 am

I doubt the Tauren would be so proud of the fall of Cenarius, I mean, didn't they worship him almost as much as the elves?
Raelo/Lucanor
Raelo/Lucanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shriyaro Mon May 31, 2010 9:12 am

Saali posted a link to this up on our guild forums, and Wandering Company is up for RPing draenei prisoners/slaves. We'd need to know a time to make sure we can all make it, but in theory that would give you 3 draenei girls to do your worst too Wink Might also be one of those elusive male Draenei, if he's available.
Shriyaro
Shriyaro

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Mon May 31, 2010 1:43 pm

Ghorana wrote:Bump. Shifting into gear two.

Haphazardly, ideas:

- Night-elves vs Orcs/Trolls/Tauren in a re-enactment of the fall of Cenarius.
- Bloody mauling of low-levels with beasts.
- Bloody maulings of wekaers beasts with stronger beasts.
- Bloody maulings.
- Epic Gladiator fights.
- A Luscious Horde Lady parade, where the hottest woman wins.
- Tribal dancing (hoping for some trolls to stand up here!)
- An unforseen ending to the event.
- Lots of Orcs.
- A GM spawning the Level 70 ETC for us.
- A GM coming along as a huge monster for poor souls inside the arena to subdue.
- Fireworks.

For a GM to do that they first need permission from their supervisor, and you need to pray the supervisor has a sense of humour. But good luck!
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghorana Mon May 31, 2010 2:19 pm

Raelo/Lucanor wrote:I doubt the Tauren would be so proud of the fall of Cenarius, I mean, didn't they worship him almost as much as the elves?

Hrm, you're right. I'll edit that out. The ones who killed Grom wer eonly orcs in the WC3 mission, so...
And thanks for supporties, Shriyaro! Smile
Ghorana
Ghorana

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:31 am

I really would like this happening.
I think we should keep a violent and "cruel" thema rather than anything which is a show.
I really liked in the video the lion killing those poor humans.

I'm seriously up to participate to this. As character which can play I've :
- Toa'Koa, a drakkari Troll, priestess of Har'koa (but hunter IG) (that I've not roleplayed yet) I'm BM, so I could bring different beast from Zul'Drak. Would add a bit of exotism.
- Tintam (gnome), Ocadia (hunter draenei) both 80, Elloa (Draenei shaman, lvl 6 :p)
- Elzbeth and Earina ... don't really know what we could do with those, but we are Twins, so it might be fun for something.
- I've space for alts
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghorana Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Hey.

Savagery is will be the main focus of the games, but savagery is also about who has the most beautiful women, and he/she who makes the most brutal and powerful impression on his foes.
We could use your gnome for getting eaten alive by savage beasts, or as a gladiator.

Toa'koa is a hunter you say! Thanks kindly for your offer, we're gonna need loads of that! (Yeah, an impressive beast from Zul'drak, like a snow-leopard or even on those wind-snakes? would be awesome! Up to you.)
Ghorana
Ghorana

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:41 pm

I've some slot left (2 i think), so I could use different ones if you want make a "duel" 1 beast against 1 alliance victim. I could get a Rhino for that for example.
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelan Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:53 pm

And I doubt Elves would "enjoy" such a reenactement at all. It wasn't anything glorious to them. Any elf who would take part in such a thing should be shunned.
Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Reli, I don't think you're actually playing your character at this event. You're simply there as something else, for the pure enjoyment of such an event.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:06 pm

The Elves in question I think would be prisoners and have no say or choice in the matter
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghorana Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:50 pm

Yes, precisely, Jomir.
Ghorana
Ghorana

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:50 pm

I dont see how I needed to explain, its pretty clear :O
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next