Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Idea]-[Event] Corruption within the kingdom.

+3
Ixirar
Sohan
Littlepip
7 posters

Go down

[Idea]-[Event] Corruption within the kingdom. Empty [Idea]-[Event] Corruption within the kingdom.

Post by Littlepip Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:12 pm

Hello everyone, if you have started reading this it means your somewhat interested in this idea, I'm here to tell you that these are only ideas. They are here to give inspiration to other people so that they can create enjoyable roleplay. You are free to take this idea for your own and mold it to whatever you want as long as you give a mention on where you got the idea from. Now that we know this, lets get to the idea.

Corruption within the kingdom.

Corruption and bribe, the kingdom has befallen a plague worse then small pox and it is greed, greed so powerful that if it is not stopped soon the kingdom will be ushered into a new age of darkness. Corrupted politics smiles on their piles of bloodied gold and merchant lords have started smuggling in goods. All because the war has finally ended the kingdom no longer wishes to buy more iron, this causes a drought in the market, many of the smaller businesses has gone bankrupt causing a famine that might last for weeks.

Now the people have had enough and seeks to find these corrupted politics and merchants and end their carrier with a good old fashion hanging. The only question on the peoples mind is, will the local military stand with them, or against them.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[Idea]-[Event] Corruption within the kingdom. Empty Re: [Idea]-[Event] Corruption within the kingdom.

Post by Sohan Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:25 pm

Corrupted politicians? Been there done that.
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://canthandlemyswag.com/

Back to top Go down

[Idea]-[Event] Corruption within the kingdom. Empty Re: [Idea]-[Event] Corruption within the kingdom.

Post by Littlepip Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:54 pm

What if I put an awesome plot twist in it?  Twisted Evil 
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:04 pm

Scripted RP isn't fun.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:44 pm

Isn't every event out there scripted?

I mean, characters will make their own choices and there will be plenty of room to do as you want to. The only thing that will actually be hardcore scripted is the main protagonists reasons.

The investigation will be done by the "police" forces of Stormwind, like the Alliance Intelligence Service, Regiment and the Blazing Shield.

The Protagonist will be someone from the upper class and the whole event will be GM'd. That or we could have someone roleplay out the character.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:50 pm

corruption in Stormwind?! dont look at me *Innocent whistle*
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet
Name: Eldiros Almadros
Title: Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:38 pm

"The protagonist" is a story telling device for films and books. If you have a protagonist in your RP event, it means everybody else is just side characters. Background noise for the purpose of propelling the protagonist's story forwards.

That's the sort of script that's only fun for the protagonist.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:55 pm

Okay, I'll explain this through the best way I can.. Its like playing a game, your the main characters trying to find these persons and put them under arrest because they are bringing down the economy and making only themselves richer out of others misery.

Every choice you make will matter, but it all will lead you to the boss, if you brought someone with you to do the event you will start arguing between each other because it is such an incredible reason they does it, it will make you stop to think about what you have done, and what you are doing.. Are you doing the right, or just in it for the loot.

It is really hard to talk about this without spoiling the plot, I think I will actually be leading this event myself when I have it all planned out.

Last edited by Ariel on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sohan Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:09 am

Ariel wrote:Every choice you make will matter, but it all will lead you to the boss, but once you find the boss you -will- start arguing between each other, because it is such an incredible reason they does it, it will make you stop to think about what you are doing, and if it is right.

Eh.. Wat?
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vardrek/Burgen Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:18 am

Boss?! Does it drop good loot? LFM....oh wait it's soloable.
Vardrek/Burgen
Vardrek/Burgen

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:57 pm

Eldiros wrote:corruption in Stormwind?! dont look at me *Innocent whistle*

*smacks with rolled newspaper *
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:00 pm

World of Workcraft: https://youtu.be/msmRwlg23Qc
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:00 pm

corruption? bah! all you need is bribing skills.

Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:01 pm

Ariel wrote:Okay, I'll explain this through the best way I can.. Its like playing a game, your the main characters trying to find these persons and put them under arrest because they are bringing down the economy and making only themselves richer out of others misery.

Every choice you make will matter, but it all will lead you to the boss, if you brought someone with you to do the event you will start arguing between each other because it is such an incredible reason they does it, it will make you stop to think about what you have done, and what you are doing.. Are you doing the right, or just in it for the loot.

It is really hard to talk about this without spoiling the plot, I think I will actually be leading this event myself when I have it all planned out.

....Wat.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 pm

Eldiros wrote:corruption? bah! all you need is bribing skills.

*double newspaper smack*

The secret is on the beard
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:04 pm

corruption? bah! all you need is bribing skills.

Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:23 pm

Clara Dawson wrote:
Ariel wrote:Okay, I'll explain this through the best way I can.. Its like playing a game, your the main characters trying to find these persons and put them under arrest because they are bringing down the economy and making only themselves richer out of others misery.

....Wat.

Tht isn't a very helpfull comment, is it a poitive "wat" which means you find it interesting ir a negtive "wat" which means that you dont understand/find it conrusing why i want to create such an event?

Thanks to everyone else! :-D
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:34 pm

"wat" means it makes no sense.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:59 pm

.. Wat..?
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:10 pm

She just explained that Wat = Makes no sense
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:23 pm

And I answered with wat..? I think my explenation made perfect sense.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sohan Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:25 pm

Okay, I'll explain this through the best way I can..
Ariel wrote:Every choice you make will matter, but it all will lead you to the boss, if you brought someone with you to do the event you will start arguing between each other because it is such an incredible reason they does it, it will make you stop to think about what you have done, and what you are doing.. Are you doing the right, or just in it for the loot.
^ This, make no sense whatsoever. Understand now?
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:31 pm

Yes! I understand that people can't make sense out of it, what I don't see is what is it that doesn't make sense. I can't fix it unless people tell me what they are having difficulty understanding.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sohan Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:39 pm

Ariel wrote:Every choice you make will matter, but it all will lead you to the boss, if you brought someone with you to do the event you will start arguing between each other because it is such an incredible reason they does it, it will make you stop to think about what you have done, and what you are doing.. Are you doing the right, or just in it for the loot.
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:51 pm

Helrog wrote:
Ariel wrote:Every choice you make will matter, but it all will lead you to the boss, if you brought someone with you to the event you might begin to argue with your ally. Since the enemy will be doing evil for the better good. As you progress through the story you will often be faced against difficult choises that will change the entire event as you progress. Once you find the protagonist you might find that your goal has completly changed. A fair warning should be given, you will be faced against choces that can change you character.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down