Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling out Beladon, and the trolls of DoL.

+29
Zathoroz
Lexgrad
Terenus
Sam
Bradley
Robin Drake
Demurral
Adry
Arabella Greene
Garrett
Chase - Esou
Amaryl
Zhakiri
Krogon Devilstep
Vaell
siegmund
Vardrek/Burgen
Charlie Blazesong
nope
Anivitas
Lyniath
Tobias Redeye
Coppersocket
Helmut
Beladon
Ren Winter
Drustai
Ixirar
Raene
33 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Calling out Beladon, and the trolls of DoL. Empty Calling out Beladon, and the trolls of DoL.

Post by Raene Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:29 pm

Don't you dare try and portray your last two months of trolling with IC reasoning when all I've seen is your guys roflstomp the one or two people that come out of blueshield, and if that's not good enough for you guys, you'll spam effects or hover over the RPers on stupid mounts.

I didn't mind the trolling up until now, but when I've heard that you're trying to ICly justify it...?

Well Beladon, ICly justify screaming this;

22:52:41 [Beladon-DefiasBrotherhood]: y o u lo ve me NUD E
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Calling out Beladon, and the trolls of DoL. Empty Re: Calling out Beladon, and the trolls of DoL.

Post by Ixirar Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:31 pm

This, guys. This is why we need to keep DefiasRP open. These threads.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Calling out Beladon, and the trolls of DoL. Empty Re: Calling out Beladon, and the trolls of DoL.

Post by Drustai Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:32 pm

ibtl
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Winter Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ren Winter
Ren Winter

Character sheet
Name: Ren Winter
Title: Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Beladon Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:40 pm

I don't have to justify anything to you, besides, I find it funny this shows up nearly a week after it happened. I am one of dozens of people that showed up over the weeks, I don't see you calling them all out.

Spoiler:

Edit : I'd also like to point out that out of the ten people present, only 2 were Disciples, so before you start foaming at the mouth, might want to check your facts.

Beladon
Beladon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmut Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:47 pm

Not saying any mean or toxic. Just people, please don't use the forum for these things. It is not the right arena.
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:53 pm

Lol.

Edit: It's Cogshield, not DoL. Get it right.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:54 pm

On the note of being OOC hostile and justifying it with the interest of RP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias Redeye Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:59 pm

Terenus threw a banana at me few months ago
Tobias Redeye
Tobias Redeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:16 pm

Ah, I remember when Khadgar became Khadgar of Khadgar.
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:18 pm

I didn't mind the trolling up until now, but when I've heard that you're trying to ICly justify it...?

This is the be all, and end all of my problem.

I've been having a laugh with Vardrek and Copper when they come along, but don't try and excuse being a troll with IC reasoning.

Also Ixirar, that's so far removed from this conversation that I don't even know why you've brought it back up.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:30 pm

I'll excuse it with IC reasoning. I cast shadow word: Pain, I get IC.

That's plenty of "IC reasons". Hell, we get so much IC in Silverlavia that it's almost hard to get out of it due to all the guards keeping us IC. The moments we get OOC we mostly just run around, aside from when someone decide to take a fight and go IC with us.

TLDR: Don't have PVP on if you don't want to PVP. This "call out" isn't even done on the right forum, given that you play on Argent Dawn. It got nothing to do with Defias Brotherhood.

(As for me "coming along", if you want to blame anyone in Cogshield for WPVP. Then it's me that you should "blame". I'm the "mastermind".)
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Anivitas Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:00 pm

Furenia Krast wrote:Terenus threw a banana at me few months ago

Make a thread on that shit.
Anivitas
Anivitas

Character sheet
Name: The Reaper.
Title: Titleception.

Back to top Go down

Post by nope Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:55 pm

Raene wrote:and if that's not good enough for you guys, you'll spam effects or hover over the RPers on stupid mounts.

I think that may come under the physical abuse part of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  Can't really do shit about ganking unfortunately but stuff like running over people with mounts is meant to be a rule break. (Or was - I remember the article making mention of stuff like spamming spells and can't see it now : | not sure what else 'physical abuse' means though, unless they had to address people breaking in houses to hit Rpers or w/e) You could try screencapping the nonsense going on and making it an attachment to a ticket on the blizzard website, I think the 'ask them to stop' part of the ToS is because the GMs can't see stuff like 'mounts up and shoots hellfire everywhere' in the chatlogs.
PvP bit of the policy also says they don't do much for crossfaction physical harassment so idk, I might ticket and ask which one applies more.

...also does it matter if "but I'm ic"?  I mean a while back someone tried gunshotting in a meeting but got told not to do that, so they just left instead of /e gunshotting up the place.  Like there's been a fair few griefing complaints now that get handwaved because not really-real griefing/PvP/whatever and I just don't get why you'd keep at something that's irritating others that much.
nope
nope

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:31 pm

It got nothing to do with Defias Brotherhood.

It's got everything to do with Defias Brotherhood, when it's Defias Brotherhood that's doing it.

Shit like this has already ruined DB. Don't bring this shitty attitude to AD as well.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Beladon Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:49 pm

It is nothing to do with the Defias Brotherhood Forums, this was carried out by several RP-PvP guilds/players. You have made a post with half-truths and inaccurate information in an attempt to make drama and point fingers. "Shit like this" has been on Defias since day one, it's the arrogant behaviour of people in the game believing they can dictate the actions of others that has, to quote you "Ruined the realm".

I don't consider the realm ruined, I am certain a lot of people would agree on that. Sure the RP community is smaller, but the Roleplay has been enjoyable, easy going and interesting. We haven't broken blizzards rules, all that has happened is the rustling of jimmies

Spoiler:
Beladon
Beladon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:50 pm

Actually technically if that quote in the OP is true you did break the rules. Bypassing the language barrier is against the rules.

But it has nothing to do with what Raene's accusing you of obvs.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:03 pm

The spamming of spell effects, disturbing of RP with large mounts, and going against the language barrier to yell shit out like that?

It's trolling Beladon. Plain and simple.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:16 pm

I havent really seen many big mounts been mounted, by DoL anyways. The only case I've seen is when I needed a repair/tomes of clear mind. I did use my firebird thingy at one point though, but thats a mount I mostly use regardless.
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:21 pm

I've seen you about Charlie, and each time you're in the middle of the street, clear from RP people, and RP areas, and not once in the past month have you shouted anything.

I've had no reason to complain about anything you've done, if anything, I've enjoyed seeing your name pop up whilst in AD SMC.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vardrek/Burgen Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:34 pm

It's the sort of attitude Raene has tbh that ruined the server, cannot re-itterate how infactual many of the things Raene claims are, especially seeing as DB Rp-PvPers have been over in Silverlavia many many times, we have not ran over the top of people on stupid mounts, except in the case of running to another part of the city where we cannot always control which way the other person moves.

The raid you also are no doubt talking about was comprised of 50% AD members albeit most of them stealthers and a fire mage called Jovinus

Another thing that we know for a fact is that Galan the character he was on, was far away from most of the fighting Rp'ing in the court of the sun, he got a wave which he received from myself and Coppersocket, Rp'ing in a secluded corner, the previous time before this the only thing he was accomplishing before server reset was killing a level 35 rogue from AD continously.

I won't hide it with IC though, we went for a fight pure and simple, in some cases we got a fight, others we didn't, if we didn't get a fight we moved on, for example me on my Vicious War Ram we rode from the Bazaar into murder row or the fartstrider square, even all the way to the court of the sun and Lor'themars chamber. (Yes a big silly mount I know, but after it head-butted me in the balls I kinda feel I must ride it now.)

Alas however you seem to not like the mechanics present in this game, so I shall heartily cure you of your mmorpg purgatory and recommend a game that seems to fit your playstyle a bit more, perhaps try this one. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We like to PvP, we find an enjoyment in that part of the game, not going to feel ashamed or bad for choosing to play the game in a manner where I engage in Player vs Player combat, no matter how much anyone on this server or anyone in this Rp "community" thinks PvP is bad. It's this (and other reasons) snobbish behaviour from Rp'ers that created the lovely ganking guilds we all came to know. If you have a problem then feel free to resolve it with PvP mechanics, rather than a whine thread that Kaeldien and most of Mak'gora would be proud of, cus that is what this is, nothing more than a whine.
Vardrek/Burgen
Vardrek/Burgen

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:52 pm

I remember that one time I pickpocketed Lor'themar, that was fun.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:54 pm

I do agree that a thread isn't entirely necessary as it doesn't happen often, but you guys definitely didn't only do PvP. I was in Silvermoon rping for a bit before you came. I stopped for a bit and was mostly minimized, but you were spamming spell effects on rpers and doing /dance around them, trying to block their RP. There's no point taking the high ground on that regard.

I don't have an issue with it personally, but I wouldn't invite you guys to role-play by any means! Razz
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vardrek/Burgen Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:58 pm

What spell effects were we spamming on Rp'ers?
Vardrek/Burgen
Vardrek/Burgen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:00 pm

AoE ones around me at least. I had a dozen people doing /dance around myself and a couple other RPers nearby. I have no reason to lie, I'm not going to debate it, I couldn't give a fuck. But outright lying is ridiculous.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next