Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Nemesis] - Help with Terror of the Tushui

5 posters

Go down

[Nemesis] - Help with Terror of the Tushui Empty [Nemesis] - Help with Terror of the Tushui

Post by Krogon Devilstep Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:05 pm

So! I've managed to get all the nemesis quest done bar one, the pandaren one.

While gnome was certainly a slow, painful chore, Pandaren is proving hellishly impossible... Thus...

I'm looking for anyone with pandaren characters of level 90+ to assist me in speed finishing this off. The idea being there will be five of you (them) plus a healer for resses, plus me and four other hordies with the quest to speed finish it.

And I'm quite prepared to pay a negotiable fee for time spent/contributed.

I would of preffered to do this the proper way, but sadly them bears just be too dam rare!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anyhow, contact me here or Via PM.

Helpers volunteered so Far:

Lannael

Last edited by Krogon Devilstep on Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

[Nemesis] - Help with Terror of the Tushui Empty Re: [Nemesis] - Help with Terror of the Tushui

Post by Ixirar Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:23 pm

Sounds like an l2p issue
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

[Nemesis] - Help with Terror of the Tushui Empty Re: [Nemesis] - Help with Terror of the Tushui

Post by Adry Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:23 pm

how negotiable is this fee, and is it payable to Alliance AD characters
Adry
Adry

Character sheet
Name: Lelitha Étoires
Title: Pretend-Champion of the Band of the Brave

Back to top Go down

Post by nope Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:34 pm

I've heard if you're in a group, it can sort of triple the kill count since it's counting a kill for each party member. Sometimes people use that custom group finder to set up stuff like that. Ashran helps me personally.
nope
nope

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:37 pm

nope wrote:I've heard if you're in a group, it can sort of triple the kill count since it's counting a kill for each party member.  Sometimes people use that custom group finder to set up stuff like that.  Ashran helps me personally.

I'm aware of both these factors. However, multiples of kills don't work if there are no kills to be had. Been joining 'Nemesis' groups via the pre-made tab for weeks, not helped.

Adry, the fee is quite negotiable. But 'extravagant' is not a word i'd link to it. As to AD, I have no idea if or how the gold/trade rules work between servers, and yes it needs to be Alliance.

Edit: to alliance players on AD? er... no idea how i'd do that.

Ixirar. K.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:46 pm

I got a 90 pandaren I could help a bit with?
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:49 pm

Hurrah, thats one.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down