Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventures of Parker and Silvermane.

Go down

The Adventures of Parker and Silvermane. Empty The Adventures of Parker and Silvermane.

Post by Demurral Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:14 pm

Foreword by the Author
Before you, my dear reader, begin to read these chronicles of my time with the esteemed detective, Mr. Kelten Silvermane, there are some liberties contained within, that I feel must be confessed.
Firstly - While the events of these chronicles are absolutely true and factual to the best of my knowledge, the names and persona's of the people involved have been altered, in order to afford them some modicum of privacy.
Secondly - I have taken the liberty of altering my master and friends words and demeanor. While he can be a coarse and somewhat rude gentleman at times, I feel that transcribing his words directly would be damaging and dismaying to the sensibilities of you, my dear reader.
Alas, have no fear! The meaning of his words shall retain untainted by my vanity and presumption. Only the means of delivery shall be altered. May the Light condemn me, if my words are proven false!
-- Yours faithfully,
Thomas Parker, Esquire.

The Missing Arm
Chapter One:
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down