Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Citizen of Stormwind" guild available now!

+5
Thelos
Sanara
siegmund
Skarain
kajzzer
9 posters

Go down

"Citizen of Stormwind" guild available now! Empty "Citizen of Stormwind" guild available now!

Post by kajzzer Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:22 am

Hello!

I've seen the post "LF civilian RP" and I've decided to make one guild like that. Now since it's done, I'll be doing some recruiting. If you are only a commoner, that is just a normal citizen of Stormwind, join me freely. I intended this guild to be something of a meeting hub for civilians, with (if we acquire numbers) possible RP events (like a fair or similar). I have one guild tab for now, I might add more if the opportunity raises. I will be making RP-ish gear or acquiring it and putting it in guild tab.
To join contact me on "Wïndsor" or "AveÎra" ingame, or PM me here. (ï is written as alt+139, while Î is written as alt+0206)
kajzzer
kajzzer

Character sheet
Name: Dandred Aveira
Title: Argent Crusader/ Keeper of Order/ Keeper of Chaos

Back to top Go down

"Citizen of Stormwind" guild available now! Empty Re: "Citizen of Stormwind" guild available now!

Post by Skarain Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:35 am

I can join, on Skarain. She is technically a citizen of Stormwind. A "normal" citizen? That's another story. Least she is not affiliated with any other order within the city, so that counts?
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

"Citizen of Stormwind" guild available now! Empty Re: "Citizen of Stormwind" guild available now!

Post by siegmund Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:12 am

Citizen of Stormwind, eh. Sounds a bit limiting -just- to the City of Stormwind!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:27 am

siegmund wrote:Citizen of Stormwind, eh. Sounds a bit limiting -just- to the City of Stormwind!

Hey, if there were actually people in any of the other cities I'm sure they'd be more inclusive.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:42 am

Limiting doesn't have to be a bad thing. If you're too inclusive, you'll lack character. I mean, who'd join a guild just called Characters?

Good luck with this initiative! May you prosper with whatever it is your individual members decide to do Smile
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:54 am

Moreso could have made it in the Kingdom then just the city I ment, just becouse Elwynn, Westfall, etc could use a bit of life too!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Lea Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:12 am

siegmund wrote:Moreso could have made it in the Kingdom then just the city I ment, just becouse Elwynn, Westfall, etc could use a bit of life too!

I agree with this Siegmund. We do need to break the RP outta Stormwind and get some stuff going on in Goldshire and Sentinal Hill/Moonbrook etc! Think of all the good farmer RP to be done in Westfall!

FARMER GUILD! Wink Get your overalls!
Lea
Lea

Character sheet
Name: Lea Parker
Title: The Girl of a Thousand Faces

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:20 am

Look, guys. The guild is called Citizen of Stormwind. It is for people playing Citizens of Stormwind. If you want to play a character that is not a Citizen of Stormwind, don't join a guild called Citizen of Stormwind.

If you want to role-play in Sentinel Hill or Moonbrook, join the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or sort of... Hop on your mount, ride over there, and off you go.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:02 am

Was just a thought. I wasn't saying it makes it any worse to it just be the city or an city. I got no char for civilian guilds or any other for that matter it's a nice initiative either way.

But hey, thank you for linking a guild that I'm preeeetty sure isn't around anymore. (I could be mistaken, if i am then sorry)

And good luck either way.

Unrelated with the topic:
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:14 am

Thelos wrote:Limiting doesn't have to be a bad thing. If you're too inclusive, you'll lack character. I mean, who'd join a guild just called Characters?

Good luck with this initiative! May you prosper with whatever it is your individual members decide to do Smile

not many people join a guild called The CutThroat Alley Lads either Wink (mostly because djego only used gnome background dancers/singers.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:01 pm

I would like to make my input, Anthonio, Think Grandmeister Pycelle, though this one isn't bluffing in being demented.  Very Happy 
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet
Name: Eldiros Almadros
Title: Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down