Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The adventerous gnome and the sea.

5 posters

Go down

[A] The adventerous gnome and the sea. Empty [A] The adventerous gnome and the sea.

Post by Dyone Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:03 pm

Prologue
Dyone had tortured the naga for days now. She was glad no one was
arround to see what she's doing. But then again. Who should be able to
come to this deserted place.
The Captain of The Tides of Rum was good to her, she got to kill, plunder blow
stuff up and even thou she couldnt get drunk, she was allowed to drink as much as
she want. But sometimes, she just boosted up her flying machine and went on her own
adventures.

It wasn't different this time, she saw the naga crawling on the beach. It was devistated
tired, bruised and damaged. But even thou it was clearly weakenend, when Dyone came closer
to it. The naga still tried to attack the Death Knight, that wasn't his brighest decision.

Dyone smiled wickedly when she realised what she can do with this naga.

The conversation
"Are you sure he said that?"; Charkly was suprised by the information Dyone had for her
"A strange machine, very old lying arround on the bottom of the ocean?"
"Yeah" Dyone said;"That was that friendly naga told me, after i.. Persuaded him a bit.
Dyone had trouble hiding a wicked smile from her friend Charkly, but somehow she managed.
Charkly was busy writing in the notebook she carried arround all the time. "Strange device,
very old and rusted and no one knows how it got there, but that it posions the wildlife.... and
brainwashed them, you said?" Charkly looks at Dyone. "Yup, that's what it basicly cames to. Sounds familair?"
Charkly could say that. She and a few fellow gnomes ran into a similair thing on a small island close to Stormwind.
But this was at the bottom of the sea, how would she got there to find out what it was?
When she shared this worry with her dead friend Dyone, Dyone smiled at Charkly. "Ow don't you worry about that. I
know a too-tall with a ship to share, you only need some brave fools to help you get it."

What's this?
Second RP event hosted by GREASES, but this time in a collab with... Tides of Rum, (the pirate guild)

And.. When is this?
Since i'm planning to try and setup a event on every sunday (except sunday the 20 because of easter) this event will unfold the week after, sunday the 27th.

If this is a collab between GREASES and Tides of Rum, why are you placing it here?
Well, because i want to create events that are, and for the guild, and for the rest of Defias Brotherhood, I want to try and give everything some RP, other then their usual roleplay of gaurding the city, or drinking in the pub, so that's why i am placing this here.

Okay, fair enough Who is invited?
Well, you all are, this week is for all races. The next event after this will be again gnome only. Then all races. Etc etc etc Wink, you'll get the idea.

When, where and how late?
When? Sunday the 27th.
Where? We gather at the Tides of Rum ship in Stormwind Harbor, before going to the ship location above, Vashj'ir
Time? We gather at 8:00and try to set sail at 8:30. (maybe a bit later due some RL things i have that day. But i will do my best)

Any requirements?
Well, Just a few.
1. Be level 10 or higher due raidgroup
2. Have the Addon GHI Because i am going to create helmets for underwater breathing, comunication and other cool things.
3. Be able to breath underwater. You can of course, have the ability to breath there due the Vashjír quests.. Or your class enables it. If you can't breath underwater, try and get one of the items of this list: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(Because i mentioned the helmet, i can asure you that that's coming back. You may be able to breath underwater, due the add of the helmet, it means that every thing the game gives you to breath underwater, this RP helmet gives you a few minutes. am still working on the kinks of that, am thinking about using the ingame stopwatch, and the trust i put in you guys Smile )
5. Be able to count.. Ow wait.
4. Take your creativity head with you.

And that was it.
Yup, that was it. If you want more info, whisper me ingame, (my battletag is linknl#2210) I'm way to much online anyway and always reachable. You can also place a reaction in the forum, also for signing up and all.

Greetings, Charkly, and... (come on..you too grumpy. *low angry voice*) Dyone.
Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet
Name: Dyone
Title: Scientist

Back to top Go down

[A] The adventerous gnome and the sea. Empty Re: [A] The adventerous gnome and the sea.

Post by Dyone Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:05 am

quick update regarding the underwater breathing. If you find yourself in a position that you cant arrange it yourself. I will also provide "Elixer of Water Breathing" (duration 1 hour). But if you can get the staff from first boss in Gnomeregan, it would be amazing Smile
Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

[A] The adventerous gnome and the sea. Empty Re: [A] The adventerous gnome and the sea.

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:21 am

Coool!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyone Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:47 pm

Since Tides of Rum is going to some rough waters atm. This isn't no longer a collab between both guilds. But the boats and all will still be used, and the recruing in /2 will start from tuesday and further.
Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyone Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:14 am

This is tonight. 8.00 PM server time. If you're interested, show up at the docks at that specific time. I'm there..are you too? Smile Hopefully till tonight
Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lea Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:58 am

Good luck with this!

Nobody can be a worse captain than Salia!

She crashed the S.S Shadowsong down a waterfall in Scholozar Basin and snapped the boat in half!
Lea
Lea

Character sheet
Name: Lea Parker
Title: The Girl of a Thousand Faces

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:42 pm

Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyone Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:18 pm

*giggles*
Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyone Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:42 pm

The event was..amazing..Special guest star..The Forlorn Cartel (or..as the small mistake i made..The Forlorn Cattle...mooooo)...Of course they stole our treasures..but anyways.. Lot's of fun...Some screenshots will follow.... Next week, Gnome only RP event again... Just a small spoiler.... Let the forth be with you Smile
Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradley Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:17 pm

We had fun! Thanks for letting us come, I'll probably show up next week, but on a gnome this time
Bradley
Bradley

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyone Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:35 am

Posing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just before the big dive

Battling a squid

And here's where the naga attack!!!

Didnt have more screenies. If others have some..feel free to post them here Smile
Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down