Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New newspaper - Looking for stories!

3 posters

Go down

New newspaper - Looking for stories! Empty New newspaper - Looking for stories!

Post by Adry Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I need stories! I am quite out of the loop these days with goings on in nigh every area of the server, so I'd love for you, the good people of Defias, to give me a nudge when anything that may be worthy of some totally legitimately unbiased journalism* crops up, and you can bet I'll be there to interview you and maybe take a picture or two!

Anything from war, to peace, to nice little stories that warm the heart. I want to hear them. If the movers and shakers start moving and shaking, I want to measure their movements and shakes on the richter scale! If the orphanage burns down again, I want to be there to paint a poetic picture of it through the art of writing.

*Journalism may be biased
Adry
Adry

Character sheet
Name: Lelitha Étoires
Title: Pretend-Champion of the Band of the Brave

Back to top Go down

New newspaper - Looking for stories! Empty Re: New newspaper - Looking for stories!

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:26 am

You definitely 'got to come by some day to do an interview with Theadore about the Band's "pandaritarian" mission to Pandaria.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

New newspaper - Looking for stories! Empty Re: New newspaper - Looking for stories!

Post by Lexgrad Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:14 am

Una has a story about any high ranking fellow you can think of Wink
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down