Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Looking for Warlock apprentice!

+4
Timna
Elrua
Izzifix
VerlenWilson
8 posters

Go down

[A] Looking for Warlock apprentice! Empty [A] Looking for Warlock apprentice!

Post by VerlenWilson Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:29 am

I'm currently in need of an apprentice (Warlock preferably) for my character Verlen! I'm looking for someone that has a character that is interested in learning more about the darker side of magic.
Interested? Whisper me ingame on Verlen or send me a message here.  Very Happy 

VerlenWilson

Back to top Go down

[A] Looking for Warlock apprentice! Empty Re: [A] Looking for Warlock apprentice!

Post by Izzifix Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:26 am

It might be an idea to say something about what times of day you RP when you do, at least it seems so after my personal experience. It's a lot more fun if you get to see your padawan IC often enough for it to be significant.

Izzifix

Back to top Go down

[A] Looking for Warlock apprentice! Empty Re: [A] Looking for Warlock apprentice!

Post by VerlenWilson Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:45 am

Oh, you're right, thanks! I'm online pretty much every afternoon and stay up until late night/morning. Most of that time I'll be playing Verlen.

VerlenWilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Elrua Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:23 am

Good grief, Verl - didn't know you still played! :DZryse here.
Sounds like a pretty good deal, hopefully someone will pop up wanting a Master Very Happy

Preferably without mind-tricks...
Elrua
Elrua

Character sheet
Name: Zryse
Title: Earthmender / Primal / Medic

Back to top Go down

Post by VerlenWilson Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:29 pm

Just came back from a break and now I have new plans in mind. Great to see that you're around Zryse, hope to see you online sometime!

VerlenWilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:32 pm

We live, Zryse. We all live.
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elrua Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:19 pm

Glad to hear it! I've seen you dotted around too, Timna. Hardly believed my eyes Smile It's good to see some oldies still survive! Hope to bump into you both at some point, IC or OOC Smile
Elrua
Elrua

Character sheet
Name: Zryse
Title: Earthmender / Primal / Medic

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:08 am

I think I could lvl a warlock and see to this, are you horde or ally?

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by VerlenWilson Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:52 am

Sounds awesome! I'm playing on Alliance.

VerlenWilson

Back to top Go down

Post by VerlenWilson Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:48 pm

Still looking!

VerlenWilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:35 pm

I think I need a warlock character, though I really dont have a clear concept on such a character as part of my inspiration at the moment. Just whisp me in game or on the forum, and probably we could arrange something. Intruiging concept.
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet
Name: Eldiros Almadros
Title: Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post by VerlenWilson Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:11 pm

Still looking. Still looking. :C

VerlenWilson

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:01 am

I think you might have more lock finding one through role-play then through a personal add.
That and the post doesn't say anything about you, your views on role-play, your style of warlock - Anything. It's hard to find something appealing if you don't know anything about it!

Hook up with the guys over at the Slaughtered Lamb. Go to the recurring under-forge event. Take a look around the Band of the Brave, Ordo of Arcana or Freelancers and try and find a mage to corrupt. So many options!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:39 am

In the end that's right, the aprentice must share the teachers views and etc etc.

I do have a warlock, don't count him as an aprentice, but he's always seeking to learn more in a way though.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by VerlenWilson Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:57 am

Well, Sieg. We could always talk ingame and figure something out y'know. And will do, erwtenpeller, thank you very much for your response. Smile

VerlenWilson

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:18 pm

Poke me then on Siegmund or Dotwolf. Will be online now and later on.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down