Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for squire/paladin-apprentice

5 posters

Go down

Looking for squire/paladin-apprentice Empty Looking for squire/paladin-apprentice

Post by Amaryl Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:31 pm

Well, i've been interested in getting deeper into the rp about the wielding of the light and what it means to "be" a paladin. and over the years my char has pretty much developed itself further and further, so it be fun and interesting to take the next step and taking on a squire/aspiring paladin,

and train some-one from the ground up, in the master-apprentice style, both to deepen my own rp and give a new char the chance to develop itself in getting to use the light and become a knight.

you don't need to join TSS ofcourse, but i'm interested in atleast weekly rp(exceptions can ofcourse happen Smile ) it can be 30 minutes to a few hours that doesn't matter.

so contact me if you're interested and maybe we can work something out Very Happy.

cheers.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Looking for squire/paladin-apprentice Empty Re: Looking for squire/paladin-apprentice

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:02 pm

Good luck! Smile

Back to top Go down

Looking for squire/paladin-apprentice Empty Re: Looking for squire/paladin-apprentice

Post by Demurral Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:05 pm

try poking Sén oocly, i know that she was looking for someone to train her in the paladin ways and of the Light before, but she still hasn't joined this forum... she might still be interested.
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloresh Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:03 pm

Calen/Flint[Domovoi] wrote:try poking Sén oocly, i know that she was looking for someone to train her in the paladin ways and of the Light before, but she still hasn't joined this forum... she might still be interested.

She is a good RP player indeed, although her paladin character has quite a.... strange background xD But anyway, I think she found a master after trying with Eloresh. She went with one of the Crimson Flames if I am not mistaken, I don't recall who though.
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet
Name: Eloresh Silversmith
Title: Knight, former Argent Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:14 pm

Aye, i know her background, Tom Flint was the pirate in question she probably mentioned Smile (aka, ME!)

EDIT - just spoke to Sén, and shes actually without a master now, so i told her to poke you Smile
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:07 pm

Cool, i'll try to catch him/her online then.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironherald Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:25 am

Yo, you still looking for one? I was thinking of starting a new pally and i'd love to rp with you :3

*edit* If you're interested I'm now lvling one under the name of Hunwald, would love to be your loyal retainer, or anyone else's for that matter.
Ironherald
Ironherald

Character sheet
Name: Grolfingir Ironherald
Title: Goroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:39 am

I found a squire already. but i'm sure someone else might want one Smile

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironherald Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:16 am

Dayum! Too late! ^^ migrating my lvl 80 pally over from a diff server now.. all my friends left it so it's just sitting there. I'll look around a bit on him to see if anyone wants one.

So, the adverts still here. If anyone wants a loyal retainer, squire, second in command or just a friend give me a shout!
Ironherald
Ironherald

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloresh Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:20 pm

If you want to be someone's squire, give me a poke Wink
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet
Name: Eloresh Silversmith
Title: Knight, former Argent Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:40 pm

DoL is always open for squires
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironherald Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:44 pm

Cool, will do as soon as I get round to doing my transfer ^^
Ironherald
Ironherald

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:35 pm

Well! I'm bumping this up, since My previous squire just doesn't have the time to commit to it, due to RL reasons, not that i'm dumping you Jean-Pierre Smile when you do have some more time in 18 years or so we can continue with Percey Very Happy I had loads of fun with you, and I really liked your stories about part of the RP we did

Same requirements as the first post.

you don't need to change guild, just atleast one meeting a week generally is what i'm looking for commitment wise. (though RL always goes first, which i understand)

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:51 pm

*waves hand enthusiastically* My new RP main is a baby Paladin. Hamley is his name, and whisper me, or I'll whisper you. Or whatever.

[edit] He's not actually a baby. I meant inexperienced.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down