Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Hawkwind Tribe (Only Tauren RP Guild)

+7
Táo
Rhonya Steelheart
Rin-Lin
Zorena
Krogon Devilstep
Grogona
Lakato
11 posters

Go down

[H] Hawkwind Tribe (Only Tauren RP Guild) Empty [H] Hawkwind Tribe (Only Tauren RP Guild)

Post by Lakato Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:16 pm

Guild Reason:

Due to the Banner of the Bloodhoof being inactive, I wanted to create another RP guild, meant specifically only for Taurens. The Banner's had a great run, and the RP was great. Here's hoping we can bring back the Tauren RP and continue roaming Azeroth as a tribe.

What we are:

We are the Hawkwind Tribe, a collection of Taurens from all the various clans under one umbrella carrying out Tauren Roleplay throughout the game. We represent the Tauren community as a whole, and seek to recruit as many Tauren as we can. We want to unite all the Tauren together and strengthen the Shu'halo community by combining all the Tauren together under one regiment.

What our goal is:

Our goal is to bring all the Tauren together, united and strong and support Baine Bloodhoof. We adhere to the Tauren lore and seek to protect Mulgore from anything or anyone that chooses to harm it. Aside from the Bloodhoof Tribe, we are part of the Horde, meaning we won’t hesitate to fight side by side along our allies to defend the Horde in general. This could lead the tribe to travel to various other locations and perhaps fight alongside various other tribes, clans and war-bands.

Apart from the obvious threat by the Alliance, we won’t hesitate to fight against other Horde members if they choose to harm the Horde as a whole, or any part of Mulgore.

Guild Codes an Conventions:

- Respect must be given to each and every member of the Tribe, the Horde and the Defias community.
- Keep in mind that you represent the guild, meaning any of your actions will speak for the tribe. Think before you act. Be sensible and smart. Misbehavior will lead to a warning followed by a guild kick if continued.
- We are in a RP-PvP server, if any of the tribe’s members are being ganked/corpse-camped; you are expected to come to their aid unless busy otherwise.
- There is no tolerance given to corpse-camping, even if the other person has done so to you. If you are caught corpse-camping, you will immediately be kicked from the guild, irrelevant of IC/OOC status within the Tribe. We believe in a social hierarchy however this will be overlooked if you are caught corpse-camping.
- Disrespecting any member of the Tribe IC'ly will result in a punishment of some sort. Any OOC disrespect will proceed with a warning, if continued it will result in a guild kick.
- While there is no need to be a 'know-it-all' of the Tauren Lore, some knowledge is helpful. We will help newcomers into the Tauren RP Lore, or are willing to share our lore knowledge amongst our members, so if you have no clue what the lore is, dont hesitate to contact one of the officers for a quick overview.
- Guild chat is strictly IC and will be roleplayed through a walkie-talkie given to each of our members.
- Guild ranks are attained through IC and OOC behavior. The more active you are In Character, participating in events and even conducting your own, your OOC behavior towards the guild will also be taken into consideration before any promotion is given.
- Miss-use of power is not acceptable within our guild. Any officer or higher ups caught in the act, will be automatically demoted until improvement.
- Have a blast. Roleplay is meant to be fun, make sure you're having a good time.
- For any comments/suggestions/issues please dont hesitate to contact me in game on Lakato or contact one of the officers. feel free to also send me a private message on the forums.

Guild Ranks:

Wanderer:This is the initiate rank. This rank is for the newcomers that are just settling in and familiarizing themselves with the tribe.

Tribesman:Initiates will advance to this rank after their initiation/trial phase is complete. This is to show that you are a full member of the tribe. This can be best achieved by regularly attending RP events and showing signs of activity within the tribe.

Ritesworn:Tribesman will advance to this rank once they have completed the Oath ceremony, where they bind themselves with the Tribe. Once taken the oath, you bind your character to the tribe meaning there is no going back. Either you're in or you’re out. Members can choose to delay their Oath ceremony as long as they wish, until they feel ready enough to take the oath. This does not stop the member from leaving the Tribe for any reason, however the "I dont fit in" or "I dont like the RP style" reason is not acceptable. Do not take the Oath until you feel comfortable with the tribe and like the RP style we have. Ritesworn are considered true members of the tribe.

Bloodsworn:Ritesworn members which have proven themselves worthy of the tribe will be allowed to take a blood ceremony where they bind their blood to the tribe. This rank is seen as the Co-officer rank. Members that stand out from the norm are given the privilege of taking the blood ceremony and being Bloodsworn to the tribe.

Noble:The noblest of the noble members achieve this promotion. Members which show a promising future in our guild and play a large role in the guild achieve this rank. This rank is second in command when the Chieftian is absent.

Elder:The right hand of the Chieftian. The backbone of this tribe, the true officer rank. There can only be three Elder's at any point of time.  The Elders are handpicked by the Chieftian. The most trusted members of the Tribe.

Chieftian:The leader of the Hawkwind Tribe.

Additional Information:

Our forum link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
We accept every Tauren class, including Death Knights.
We have a level 20+ policy, meaning you cannot apply for the guild unless you are level 20 or above.
Alts are exempt from the above policy and can be any level. While we encourage alts, we allow 3 alts per member within the guild.
We are open to any newcomer to RP, and will teach them. The more the merrier. You do not need to be an expert in RP; we are open to teaching anyone and accepting anyone.
Currently the guild is level 1, however we hope to change that and grow in numbers and in levels. We want everybody and would be more than happy to accept everyone.
Applications which are not at a standard that we like will not be declined, however we will ask the applicant to modify and make it better.
We urge all our members to take part in RP events, or even conduct their own. Even Wanderer's can conduct their own RP events. However any member which seeks to conduct an RP event, should contact any Noble, Elder or myself first. Once agreed, the member can use the in-game calender to create events. We encourage RP creation and would love for our members to lead the tribe through an RP event.

Officers Wanted:
As we are a brand new guild, we seek Elder's and Noble's right away to help out with the guild. Any member that thinks they're worthy for this responsibility should see to contact me either on the forums or in game on Lakato for a brief discussion.

For additional information, please contact any of our guild members or contact me either on the forums or on Lakato. We hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited by Lakato on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lakato
Lakato

http://hawkwind.userboard.net/

Back to top Go down

[H] Hawkwind Tribe (Only Tauren RP Guild) Empty Re: [H] Hawkwind Tribe (Only Tauren RP Guild)

Post by Grogona Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:27 pm

Awesome! I have really missed a tauren guild since bloodhoof! I support this fully, very very good luck! ^^
Grogona
Grogona

Character sheet
Name: Grogona Wolfheart
Title: Rrosh'tul

Back to top Go down

[H] Hawkwind Tribe (Only Tauren RP Guild) Empty Re: [H] Hawkwind Tribe (Only Tauren RP Guild)

Post by Lakato Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:17 pm

Thank you Smile
We hope this would work as well as we are very keen on bringing back Tauren RP.
Lakato
Lakato

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:25 pm

Bump! Best of luck!  Very Happy 
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zorena Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:44 am

Bump bump bump! Sounds amazing.
Making an application now!

Zorena

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin-Lin Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:46 am

Le bump~~

I am sure that Path of Dawnchaser would be interested in a collaboration. ^_^
Rin-Lin
Rin-Lin

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://gou-kun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakato Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:44 am

Thanks Smile
That would be lovely. We're always looking for other guilds to collaborate with and RP with ^^
Lakato
Lakato

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakato Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:08 pm

The poster below has been placed all around Orgrimmar, Thunderbluff, Silvermoon and Undercity.

Additional places this poster has been posted: Bloodhoof Village, Ratchet, Crossroads, Camp Narache and Durotar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lakato
Lakato

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakato Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:03 pm

I am dissapointed at the turn out of this guild. It would have been nice to have some Tauren RP back.
Lakato
Lakato

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakato Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:03 pm

I am dissapointed at the turn out of this guild. It would have been nice to have some Tauren RP back.
Lakato
Lakato

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonya Steelheart Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:08 pm

I think most of the Tauren Rpers are situated in The Path of the Dawnchasers at the moment...
Rhonya Steelheart
Rhonya Steelheart

Character sheet
Name: Rhonya Steelheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Táo Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:29 pm

It indeed would, Lakato.. And I am sad if your guild didn't work out as planned..
But your guild has only existed for three days.. Patience Smile
There's a lot af RPers on our server, but not enough to fill up all of those wonderful rp-guilds out there, such as your own..
The tauren are wide-spread, and as mentioned above, there was a guild before yours with the ambition of making an almost tauren-only community based in Mulgore.. They are still around I believe, which might be the reason you have a hard time recruiting tauren for your guild..
But if you should decide to continue, I wish you the best of luck.. Tauren RP is great and most welcome..
Táo
Táo

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin-Lin Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:39 pm

Don't give up! Very Happy
Rin-Lin
Rin-Lin

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:20 pm

Rome wasn't built in a day (and some parts are still not finished, despite being ancient). Have faith in the moo's, and all is possible.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakato Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:03 pm

Hehe yeah I guess :3. But we havent had a single applicant, except for Zorena who seems to be offline all the time xD
Ah yes, The Tauren are probably situated in the Dawnchasers, if things do not go as planned with Hawkwind, ill make sure to place my Tauren with the Dawnchasers ^^
Lakato
Lakato

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:20 pm

Or stick at it. No guild is born of expecting people to leap in for no reason.

You need to do starter events with other guilds, have a creation plot, and put some patient effort in. Create RP and RP will create your guild.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:46 pm

It's true. A guild doesn't just happen, you've got to work for it.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakato Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 pm

Hmm that's true, but how can I create RP if there are no guild members?
I have many RP plans for this guild, but I wouldn't be able to do any without any members, if you get my point? ^^
Lakato
Lakato

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:34 pm

Find a place where there are people, and role-play there.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:09 pm

Could always consider letting a bigger guild pull you along for a bit. Helped with previous tauren guilds!
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakato Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:34 pm

I'm very new to all this hehe ^^
How does that work Koz? How could a guild pull me along? What do you mean about that?
Lakato
Lakato

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonya Steelheart Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:58 pm

Well, for example, the Red Blades have had Moneyfix along for a long while, as a Goblin, and during the rebellion in Ogrimmar he set up his own bar+guild with Goblins. Everyone knew him, a lot made alts for in his guild, and at that moment everyone was coming to that bar anyway Smile So it was a perfect timing!
Rhonya Steelheart
Rhonya Steelheart

Character sheet
Name: Rhonya Steelheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin-Lin Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:04 pm

Good ol' Money! Very Happy
But, aye, look around for a guilld that you feel will go along with what you had in mind, and ask them if they'd like to help you out a bit.
If they say no, don't get discouraged! Just try again! Very Happy

...I am just officer in Blood Knight Order, so I can't really help you there, unless your char shows to be useful for BKO. :3 We are 9 people so far, not that many, I know, but I will always lend a hand if you need. ^^ I know how hard it is to start up your own thing!
Rin-Lin
Rin-Lin

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakato Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:55 am

Thanks a lot for the feedback and the tips Smile. I do appreciate it.

I shall look for a guild ^^ Possibly the Path of Dawnchasers seeing as they're also based in Mulgore.

Once again, thanks Smile.
Lakato
Lakato

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryddol Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:55 pm

Hey! I started out on Defias as a tauren and know how hard it is to find rp! I am currently helping run Spirit Wolves on Argent Dawn (for 2/3 years now actually!) and we are always eager to meet other moos! If anyone would like to ever engage in cross realm rp or join our events then feel free to contact me Smile Same name on Argent Dawn.
Seryddol
Seryddol

Character sheet
Name: Seryddol
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down