Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order of Sir Lothar.

4 posters

Go down

The Order of Sir Lothar. Empty The Order of Sir Lothar.

Post by Silverstein Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:57 pm

So, I pretty much use the same text as I presented the former order with (the Order of Saint John).

The reason I changed the name is for it to not interefere too much with the real wow-lores.

This will be a "lightie" guild, but not as much as Disciples though, it's more like the order believes in the light, but normally do not use it, for ie combat and healing. Focuse is more "melee".

Anyways:
The Order of Sir Lothar has reached to Stormwind. We are currently placed in cathedral square (argent dawn sign outside, next to Disciples city hall). I will talk to the Holy Lightbringers as soon as I get the chance, and ask if it's OK that we both use the spot.

The order is based on the actual Order of Saint John that existed along with the more famous Knight Templar's Order. You can google it or even the Knight Templar's Order since it will be the same way this order will work in the RP.

The order is built up by the ranks: Grand master, Knight-Captain, Knight-Lieutenant, Knight, Footman and Initiate.

The order is in a short a military, idealistic group that will fight for good and smite evil of all kind. Members of the order are not allowed to cloud their minds with prejudice or to draw everyone over one line, its the ACTIONS of someone that may make him evil, not what that someone IS or come from.

If you are interested of joining the order, I still need couple of more recruits. You need to use TotalRP2 RP addon and your character should be somewhat an idealist or at least have a want of becoming one. Also, read up a bit of the history of the Order of Saint John and/or the Knight Templar's Order.

This is not very advanced RP, since I am still new to the RP, I allow people that wants to learn RP to come into the order as well as more experienced.

Whisper Silverstein in game for more information, you can put a poster here as well but for immidate response, whisper in game.

A lot of thanks to Beladon, Valestrion and Burgen for your advices on previous thread.

Best regards /Silverstein

Silverstein

Back to top Go down

The Order of Sir Lothar. Empty Re: The Order of Sir Lothar.

Post by Cathee Norris Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:22 pm

Moving this to the Registry forum.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstein Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:52 pm

Ok, thank you.

Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Certainly a man to be inspired by.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia Wesmantle Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:40 pm

I love Lothar, and this idea! Smile
Cornelia Wesmantle
Cornelia Wesmantle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down