Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Fault - requesting aid in lore and RP.

5 posters

Go down

House of Fault - requesting aid in lore and RP. Empty House of Fault - requesting aid in lore and RP.

Post by Jenelle Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:19 pm

Hi!
(Sorry if this is in the wrong section)

I and some others are trying to start some organized roleplay. In order for us to do this, we have done a lot of research on the lore around Arathor and Strom(garde). However, we are somewhat confused when it comes to the server-lore on Defias Brotherhood.

Right – some background information:
Jenelle Fault is a girl that got raised in Duskwood. She did not know her parents since she was brought to Duskwood as an infant. When she grew older, she lived on the streets of Stormwind. She was quickly introduced to the “underworld” of Stormwind. She ganged up with thugs and others roaming the streets of Stormwind. However, in the later days she had tried to track down her parents – at least the history of her family: Fault. After doing some research in the libraries around Stormwind, she found out a whole lot of her family. The family Fault once was a wealthy and rich family in the Arathorian Empire. She now hungers too avenge her family and the rest of Strom and Lordaeron.

Alrighty- So what we are planning is to start a guild called “House of Fault”. The IC-purpose of this House would be to build up a private army that can fight for the old Arathor and Strom. We are, however uncertain about the situation of Stromgarde Keep. We are aware of the RP-PvP event that took place this December, but we have not been able to find the results about the fight in Arathi.  We are also wondering if someone could clarify whether the Arathorians are positive to the high-elves and the dwarves living in Alterac and Lordaeron?

Since the Forsaken and the Horde have been raiding Lordaeron lately (referring to Hillsbrad Foothills etc), we find it natural that we could consider hosting RP-PvP events and other events for several guilds based around the north of Eastern Kingdoms.

(This post got a twin at the official Defias Brotherhood forums.)

We are very open for objections and constructive criticism.
Thank you!

Jenelle

Character sheet
Name: Lady Jenelle Fault
Title: Director

Back to top Go down

House of Fault - requesting aid in lore and RP. Empty Re: House of Fault - requesting aid in lore and RP.

Post by Rmuffn Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:56 pm

1. I hope you know the Empire of Arathor is -very- ancient? Just so you keep track of that. It's been Kingdom of Stromgarde for very many years. Pretty mighty leap to say Stormwind has records of such ancient times, of another Kingdom/Empire.

2. Serverlore-wise the Kingdom of Stromgarde, the arathorians, do not mind their Alliance allies in Hinterlands (The Wildhammer and High Elves respectively. As serverlore-wise, Wildhammer and Arathorians specificly are quite close to to their similar faiths.) As for the Bronzebeard lot in Alterac they're also not minding that, they're all Alliance, after all. However serverlore-wise (again) Bronzebeards, or Khaz'Modan, and Stromgarde has often had a turbulent relationship.
Also, the serverlore Stromgarde is currently poorly respresented due to inactivity and whatnot. I still play though, but on Horde generally.

3. The official lore of Arathor, well I imagine they too do not mind Alliance dwarves / high elves in their neighbouring zones. Can't see why they would.

4. Good luck with whatever this project is! Smile
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

House of Fault - requesting aid in lore and RP. Empty Re: House of Fault - requesting aid in lore and RP.

Post by Jenelle Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:14 pm

Izaa wrote:1. I hope you know the Empire of Arathor is -very- ancient? Just so you keep track of that. It's been Kingdom of Stromgarde for very many years. Pretty mighty leap to say Stormwind has records of such ancient times, of another Kingdom/Empire.

Yes, I am aware of this.

I guess I expressed myself bad. She would have found records from Kingdom of Stromgarde - assuming her family got roots back to the original empire.

Thank you for the rest of the information Smile)

Jenelle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:40 pm

Was a pleasure RPing with you guys and Faralan on Saihna yesterday. Hopefully more of that in the near future!  cherry
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenelle Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:00 pm

Cathee wrote:Was a pleasure RPing with you guys and Faralan on Saihna yesterday. Hopefully more of that in the near future!  cherry

Likewise.

It was great to settle things IC. I guess we'll have a recruitment post up later this week. We could sort out some great Strom/Arathorian RP!

Jenelle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:27 pm

Oi oi, should Nygarth climb out of his drunken hole?
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:46 pm

Gashuk wrote:Oi oi, should Nygarth climb out of his drunken hole?

My name's mentioned and he starts squirming. \o/
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:50 pm

Considering this "League" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Pretty sure they are friends with other races and such.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenelle Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Got a recruitment thread now.

Jenelle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down