Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Stormwind Intelligence Service

+3
siegmund
Sohan
kimx2828
7 posters

Go down

[A] Stormwind Intelligence Service Empty [A] Stormwind Intelligence Service

Post by kimx2828 Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:41 pm

Intro:
After many attacks on Stormwind, both by the Twilight Hammer and The Defias Brotherhood, The King has requested a new organization to be founded. This organization is Stormwind Intelligence Service or SIS for short. It's purpose is to keep a watch over The Kingdom of Stormwind and locate threats to the kingdom and eliminate the threat.

OOC:
We are another form of guard guild that works in The Kingdom of Stormwind, this will say we only work in Stormwind, Elwynn, Westfall, Redridge and Duskwood. We do not have permission to work outside these areas. Because we are a guild that watches and gathers information, we will work together with the other guard guilds to prevent any hostility against Stormwind.
Our main purpose is to keep watch and locate threats, this include Cultists, Terrorists and Organized Crime, though we will not work to much against the organized crime.
(I see this guild as a mixture between Homeland security and FBI)
Our HQ is located in City Hall near The Cathedral (for my knowledge no one uses it).

Ranks:
Commander - Guild leader: Head of the SIS also known as Watcher 1.

Intel. Officers - officers of the guild: Those who are second in command and are among those the watchers reports to. These can also be the enforcers captain or a operative that have done well (ic he will still be a operative).

Watchers: They keep records on all activity in the city and on all reports given by the operatives. They will be ranked 1-10 and can be seen as a form of officers and will most of the time work at the HQ, though they can work in the field.

inquisitors: The one that "interogate" the prisoners or those deemed dangerous.

Operatives: They are our spies in the field. Their purpose is to infiltrate the enemy or simply work in the field gather information on the status of the kingdom. They are also working under a different set of rules the the rest.

Enforcers: They are SIS' personal strikeforce. If the guards aren't avaible at the moment or the threat isn't greater then we can't handle it our selves, these will be used to stop the threat. They are normally not at duty unless called upon.

Recruits: A member that has been through an IC interview and will be on trial to see what of the three branches he will work best at.

Alt/OOC: new members that hasn't been interviewed or simply alts for another member.

Rules:
Tabards are required when on duty. This doesn't affect operatives.
TRP2 and GHI is a good thing to have (not a rule, but nice to have since many uses it).
Be friendly to other RP'er, do not meta.

We got a three set punishment:
first time a player will be reported they will be punished either IC or OOC
Second time the player will be set to Alt/OOC until he has redeemed himself
and third time the player will be kicked.

Last edited by kimx2828 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
kimx2828
kimx2828

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] Stormwind Intelligence Service Empty Re: [A] Stormwind Intelligence Service

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:07 pm

Best of luck.

The other SI:7 guild is run by a retard anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sohan Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:11 pm

Intelligence*

I'm slightly curious on how you plan to attract members to this guild (besides the shady-agent stuff) when there's already 3 active guard-RP guilds in Stormwind? Smile
But nevertheless, good luck with this!
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://canthandlemyswag.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:39 pm

Our HQ is located in City Hall near The Cathedral (for my knowledge no one uses it).

The Disciples tend to use Town hall now and then, not sure for anyone else.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:42 pm

siegmund wrote:

The Disciples tend to use Town hall now and then, not sure for anyone else.

On top of that, you're not very secretive if your 'HQ' is in the middle of the city.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimx2828 Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:02 pm

I was told by Beladon that the Town Hall wasn't used by them anymore. SIS is not supposed to be secret. It is supposed to show anyone that dare threaten Stormwind that they are being watched.
kimx2828
kimx2828

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:26 pm

kimx2828 wrote:I was told by Beladon that the Town Hall wasn't used by them anymore. SIS is not supposed to be secret. It is supposed to show anyone that dare threaten Stormwind that they are being watched.

I think, in reality, you should develop your character and concept some more by roleplaying with the people in Stormwind/Alliance before jumping to create a guild that may not fit the actual atmosphere. 

Roleplay your character as an agent for a month and then take, under the grand influence of server lore create your organization.

Back to top Go down

Post by Killian Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:29 pm

Cerik Ironforge wrote:Best of luck.

The other SI:7 guild is run by a retard anyway.

Yeah I've had quite a bit of backlash thrown at me regarding how past members handled themselves, with jus' lil ol me in the guild Section Seven. I hope to create RP instead of preventing it.

Also I'm assuming the above quote is not ment for me as I don't know or remember talking to the poster.
Killian
Killian

Character sheet
Name: Killian Roque
Title: Si:7 Operative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:58 pm

No don't worry Roque, that is not a reference to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimx2828 Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:31 pm

Cerik Ironforge wrote:
kimx2828 wrote:I was told by Beladon that the Town Hall wasn't used by them anymore. SIS is not supposed to be secret. It is supposed to show anyone that dare threaten Stormwind that they are being watched.

I think, in reality, you should develop your character and concept some more by roleplaying with the people in Stormwind/Alliance before jumping to create a guild that may not fit the actual atmosphere. 

Roleplay your character as an agent for a month and then take, under the grand influence of server lore create your organization.

You have a point in the concept propably will need some work as the concept of the guild is actually mostly based on The Imperial Intelligence from SWTOR, and I'm planning on to see how well the concept goes and then see if it need changes.

And for my character development. I have been walking around talking with the leaders of the three guard guilds and so far none of them has turned down the idea. Beladon said (OOC) that he liked the concept and Falrock didn't have anything against it either. I was also suggested to go to the council with the idea at the next meeting, and I plan on doing that before I will expandt the guild to much.
kimx2828
kimx2828

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by kimx2828 Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:58 pm

It has also come to my point that many believes this guild to be like SI7, when in fact we aren't like them. SI7 is a covert organization working for the alliance and are used for special missions, like in Pandaria, but they are also used for assassinations.

I will see SIS as another form of organization. We don't assassinates the threats, we simply reports in about them or takes them out ourselves.

SIS can also be seen like Stormwind Intelligence Six aka SI6 as there is no lore about SI1-SI6.
kimx2828
kimx2828

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:59 pm

Best of luck with this, rival. <3 Smile

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:40 pm

Another guard guild, if this continues someone has to create more evil in the city.. We must bring back Hogger! The mastermind behind all evil shall once again terrorize the city! Mwahaha!
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kimx2828 Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:26 pm

Thorvald wrote:Another guard guild, if this continues someone has to create more evil in the city.. We must bring back Hogger! The mastermind behind all evil shall once again terrorize the city! Mwahaha!

I was trying to start a cultist guild, but that went bad, appearently people don't want to be a part of a dark cult.
kimx2828
kimx2828

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:42 pm

Good luck, sounds like a good idea. Get into the thick of it, recruit, recruit, recruit.. And prove the critics, as they usually are, wrong.
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet
Name: Diederich Roland Northcliffe
Title: Shadow Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down