Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] Important Announcement from the Ministry of Magic

+9
Thelos
Helmut
Fenuviel/Eidan
Littlepip
siegmund
Charlie Blazesong
Seranita
Skarain
Arcolon
13 posters

Go down

[IC] Important Announcement from the Ministry of Magic Empty [IC] Important Announcement from the Ministry of Magic

Post by Arcolon Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:59 pm

The Minister of Magic wrote:Due to recent events, the Council of Stormwind has decided to remove and withdraw the licenses that let Dark Schools of Magic to be performed within the Kingdom. It has but created chaos and disorder in the later times. Therefore the usage of the Dark Schools of Magic will yet again be fully banned within the Kingdom of Stormwind.

Signed
Arcolon Sylovan, Minister of Magic.
Helrog Stormfire, Minister of Justice

Arcolon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[IC] Important Announcement from the Ministry of Magic Empty Re: [IC] Important Announcement from the Ministry of Magic

Post by Skarain Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:50 pm

Inran simply glances at the notice when it is brought to her desk. It doesn't concern her or her soldiers much, being out in the field majority of time anyways.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skarain perks an eyebrow slightly, then smiles even so faintly. "I never had reason to get such a permit to begin with. I do not regret for not having. I am what i am, and i continue to be, regardless of the waves of politics".
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flicky sets one such poster in flames with her hateful glare alone before following the rest of the 157th Company to War.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

[IC] Important Announcement from the Ministry of Magic Empty Re: [IC] Important Announcement from the Ministry of Magic

Post by Seranita Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:28 pm

*blinks reading the poster she grins a wide grin and literely hops on her hooves yelping in excitement before hoofing it to Sir Beladon to show him the good news!*
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:09 pm

*Charlie walks by the poster and decides against his better judgement to read it. Once done he just shrugs walking off again, like he gives a damn unless someone finds out about Ariala.*
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:16 pm

Dothan walks by the poster and reads it neatly, just snorting basically but ending in a laugh, closing up the shop after a inventory check he walks off thowards the direction of the Slaughered lamb, rather keeping to the shadows as he makes his way there.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:04 am

Thorvald glances over the poster and smiles faintly before walking off. "Might be for the best."

Bavragor reads the poster while drinking his morning mead, smiling to himself while shaking his head. "Like that will ever stop them performing their dark magic."

A Death Knight looks down on the paper one of his victims is holding, he reads it quickly over, not bothering to pick it up. After reading it he just continues to walk.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenuviel/Eidan Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:03 am

Aramand looks over the notice calmly, though a faint smile spreads across his lips after a moment, betraying cool amusement and approval. "Seems the Minister is coming through after all. I'll have to commend him the next time we meet..." The cleric chuckled softly to himself.
Fenuviel/Eidan
Fenuviel/Eidan

Character sheet
Name: Fenuviel Mooncrow
Title: Watcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmut Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:40 am

High up on a peak in Arathi sits a Sky Golem. Helmut had been sleeping for a good 4 hours when he suddenly awoke to a noise. The faxmachine was printing a document. Helmut, in a somewhat annoyed, sleepy haze, ripped the sheet from the printer and tiredly scimmed it before his expression started to shine up. "Oh boy, this can surely lead to some intresting events!", He thought. "Just like the good old days in the Plaugelands..". He quickly grabbed his notebook and started to brainstorm ideas about mass execution events and business oppotunities.
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:44 am

Spoiler:
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmut Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:10 am

Thelos wrote:
Spoiler:

Helmut looked at his fax and sighted. "-There must be a quicker, easier way to share information and thoughts. Something that could gather it all and display it... Like a cloud of sorts... Surley it can be invented, with some help of magic ofcourse... I'll contact Arenfel about it, he would be intrested for sure!"
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:13 am

Stig wakes up from his dream:" brilliant! Why am I slapping myself? Ouch! Ouch! Stop that!" Then he proceeds to read the notice later that day sighing. "Well, I wasn't trying to use it anyway. Hopefully they will understand if I have to use it in self-defence."
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deinhardt Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:38 pm

*Deinhardt walks long as usual, faint smile on his frosted face. he nearly misses the small notice, backpedaling his steps ripping the small parchment from it's nail*

Well this is a fine mess is it not.....*he crumbles the small parchment in his gloved hand, letting it fall down on the smooth cobblestone as he walks away mumbling*...Where will i get my research materials now....hhhrrmmhmm...

Deinhardt

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:08 pm

Virra passes the notice, letting out a slight snort as she reads it.

"That's what you get for trusting them even for a moment..."

She leaves the poor poster in its place before continuing with her stroll.
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:29 pm

Spoiler:
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:38 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcolon Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:10 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Arcolon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down