Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Sphere Trailer (read post first):

+9
Lilenath/Ilynaeth
Jomir
Jayse
Mordazan
(Goggy) - Exilius
Magaskawee/Anaei
Elízabéth Moren
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Torukan
13 posters

Go down

The Dark Sphere Trailer (read post first): Empty The Dark Sphere Trailer (read post first):

Post by Torukan Mon May 10, 2010 10:33 pm

Hey so I'm looking to start doing trailers for all the top roleplay guilds, then montage the clips from them to make a defias trailer like Spyre's, they're going to be short, sweet and get to the point of the guild, example is a dark sphere trailer:

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The Dark Sphere Trailer (read post first): Empty Re: The Dark Sphere Trailer (read post first):

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Mon May 10, 2010 11:03 pm

No offence, but how the heck was that

"short, sweet and get to the point of the guild"

On a sidenote, nice initiative Smile
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

The Dark Sphere Trailer (read post first): Empty Re: The Dark Sphere Trailer (read post first):

Post by Elízabéth Moren Mon May 10, 2010 11:34 pm

No offence, again, but that didnt really explain the guild much, most of that was just a camera idely traveling through Duskwood not actually looking at anything D:
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Tue May 11, 2010 12:39 am

Elízabéth Moren wrote:No offence, again, but that didnt really explain the guild much, most of that was just a camera idely traveling through Duskwood not actually looking at anything D:

Maybe it reflects the new Dark Sphere. Not in Duskwood, non excistance.

Brava.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Tue May 11, 2010 4:16 am

Huehuehuhe'' How nice of you to feature my Grave ' They surround you '' and the path to it. Razz
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Tue May 11, 2010 5:17 am

lol think of it more as a teaser trailer, i'm going to be making another trailer with this music - (more fast pace and action like)

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordazan Tue May 11, 2010 8:44 am

though this shouldn't be considered official sphere/soulblighter sanctified material, I much appriciate Tashuns effort in this, and I can't wait to see more!

I especially liked the music, very fitting! I agree that you might need some text and more pictures if you want it to be straight to the point of the guild, but that'll come as soon as you begin filming more!

Keep up the good work and tell us if and how we can assist you!
Mordazan
Mordazan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Tue May 11, 2010 10:01 am

Seconded, I always like to see people going above and beyond with a concept and an inniative like this is no exception.

Good luck Tash and I can't wait to see the final results! Smile

Also as a reminder to people. Before you instantly jump on the "WTF was that?!" wagon, bear in mind this is a piece of work someone is spending manhours creating so if you wish to critisize* keep it constructive and beneficial, listing both the good and bad points so the creator can take this on board.

Cheers!

(spelling*)
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Tue May 11, 2010 10:35 am

Yeah' totally Jayse' clearly Tashun should add a scene where the Phantasm crawls up form his grave and spanks TDS butt for trashing and untending his resting place with Coke' cans and crisps leftovers from their Sunday Movie Nights. D:
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 12:29 pm

I want to strangle the two nay sayers at top! :'<

This movie was very well made, and the concept very obvious!
I liked it, alot. Especially the "blinking" part as 'you' walked in Duskwood. I liked that view of it Wink

Good work!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Wed May 12, 2010 3:46 pm

More close-ups of rituals and sacrifices, close ups of figures of authority, text ( thought i saw some though -very- faint?)

I look forward to more!
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilenath/Ilynaeth Wed May 12, 2010 4:58 pm

I'd like to see more done of other guilds.
Lilenath/Ilynaeth
Lilenath/Ilynaeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Wed May 12, 2010 6:09 pm

Needs more Car Bombs, AK-47s and Guiness.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhenchu Wed May 12, 2010 6:29 pm

Nice work! Tash? I'll be looking forward to see other trailers made by you. Smile
Rhenchu
Rhenchu

Character sheet
Name: Rhenchu
Title: Brewmaster of Kalimdor

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Wed May 12, 2010 10:29 pm

By the way this trailer was made in the course of 15-20 minutes with about 5-7 clips of footage, 4 of which had no one in it

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Wed May 12, 2010 11:14 pm

Don't see why people see the need to try and condescend on people who try to give some feedback in a non-positive light as well. I for one think it may just need a bit of actual footage of the guild itself instead. With the long-stretched images of the same scenery, it may dull the viewer a little too quickly if you were to make a full trailer of it.

My suggestion is, don't try to make the guild seem more interesting than need be. In the end, you won't need to have a fancy, epic soundtrack and lots of flashy footage, sure, but showing what your guild really is about by showing in-game events or the like is always a good way to go. It looks like you included some of that in this one already, so it's a good start, if anything! Good luck with the rest of it.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Thu May 13, 2010 8:21 am

Kozgugore Feraleye wrote:Don't see why people see the need to try and condescend on people who try to give some feedback in a non-positive light as well. I for one think it may just need a bit of actual footage of the guild itself instead. With the long-stretched images of the same scenery, it may dull the viewer a little too quickly if you were to make a full trailer of it.

My suggestion is, don't try to make the guild seem more interesting than need be. In the end, you won't need to have a fancy, epic soundtrack and lots of flashy footage, sure, but showing what your guild really is about by showing in-game events or the like is always a good way to go. It looks like you included some of that in this one already, so it's a good start, if anything! Good luck with the rest of it.

I must admit after watching it the third time I thought, wow I think people might get bored of me flashing the way to duskwood

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Thu May 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Any Moderator that could remove this topic please, I'm making a different one instead that includes this and a different video

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ataris Thu May 13, 2010 11:15 pm

Locked at the request of the OP.

New thread can be found here.
Ataris
Ataris

Character sheet
Name: Ataris the Soulblighter
Title: Darkmaster of the Dark Sphere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down