Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mounts and IC

+14
Skarain
Drustai
Lexgrad
Helmut
Tuomas/Decurius
erwtenpeller
Vaell
Amaryl
Jeanpierre
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Muzjhath
Thelos
Coppersocket
Zouyo
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mounts and IC - Page 2 Empty Re: Mounts and IC

Post by Coppersocket Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:28 pm

Eve wrote:
Coppersocket wrote:he said he fled the lair after having been part of one too many fanfics

Does that mean I have to stop with my steamy incest fanfics?
nah, he likes those.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:51 am

Coppersocket wrote:I ride a blackdragon flight drake and it's the son of onyxia.

Edit: Deathwing's the dad, especially since there was only one dragon that could mate with him without dying, which clearly makes it reasonable to assume Onyxia is the mother (Since she wasn't his mate)

I found him in a ditch, he said he fled the lair after having been part of one too many fanfics, so I took him in, renamed him Bacon and made him a vegetarian.
Then I put a saddle on him and we flew off on adventure and burned Areyah's hair when she was going to the council. Then the guards came and we killed them.

Then I became king.

Edit 2: Also, if you call my lore shit I'm going to report u, fucking scrubs. xdxdxdxdxdxd
Best RP tale, I enjoyed this and would read more.
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:04 am

Feral / Blackfall wrote:
Coppersocket wrote:I ride a blackdragon flight drake and it's the son of onyxia.

Edit: Deathwing's the dad, especially since there was only one dragon that could mate with him without dying, which clearly makes it reasonable to assume Onyxia is the mother (Since she wasn't his mate)

I found him in a ditch, he said he fled the lair after having been part of one too many fanfics, so I took him in, renamed him Bacon and made him a vegetarian.
Then I put a saddle on him and we flew off on adventure and burned Areyah's hair when she was going to the council. Then the guards came and we killed them.

Then I became king.

Edit 2: Also, if you call my lore shit I'm going to report u, fucking scrubs. xdxdxdxdxdxd
Best RP tale, I enjoyed this and would read more.
It's not the Stormwind the community deserves, but the Stormwind it needs.

All hail the sprocket, our new overlord.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by EShadowsong Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:10 pm

From a personal perspective, I think that being a Death Knight allows some of the best modular playing of IC mounts. I do it quite simply in that my DK is in fact a Fleshcrafter. Being that, she is capable of crafting her very own mounts and even went so far as to collect several different body parts from dragons to build herself a Frost Wyrm (ICC achievement mount). On top of that she has the traditional Kaldorei Saber (undead of course), the Deathcharger, and ICly she spent an entire year subjugated in Shadowmoon Valley learning what it was she had become. During that time she was able to collect a Netherdrake Egg and raise it to become her mount.

Where they come from is even easier. All of her mounts remain in the Shadow Realm. When they need to be called she does an elaborate ritual drawing runes and ripping open a Death Gate and the mount comes through.

EShadowsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2