Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honour

4 posters

Go down

Honour Empty Honour

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:53 pm

"Honour.. Hrm.."
Gor'Thrak stirrs the embers of the campfire as he sits outside the cave and thousands of sparks illuminate the night. He appears to be speaking, but to whom? Himself?

"It is too often used as a tool.. A tool for leaders to make their grunts follow them blindly without thought. Do you not agree brother?"
He makes a toothy grin while placing some more dry branches on the fire, not minding the fire as it dances over his gauntlets.

A calm breeze blows through the air while the fire slowly engulfs the branches, swallowing them whole.
Something nearly transparent takes form next to Gor'Thrak.
What is it? Is it truly his brother? At very least it seems to take the form of an Orc. Not a particulary outstanding Orc, just average. Average and old. A large wolf mask conceals his face and feathers as well as bones are tied to his long braids. The mysterious Orc leans back with his arms out to the sides as two white wolves slowly take form, leaning on them. A Shaman.

"Honour is a fickle thing. It can be good or it can be bad. Every person has his own version of it, just like you do."
The old Shaman turns his head and smirks at Gor'Thrak, recieving a grunt in response.
"Well then little brother, what would you have done in my situation? Would you have continued to fight alongside the Alliance knowing fully well the atrocities that they've commited towards us and our kin?"

"Still angry about the internment camps, hm? I suppose that's understandable.. But you know my position, as a Shaman my place isn't directly upon the battlefield. It is next to my leader, offering guidance."

Gor'Thrak sighs irritably at his late brother.
"Just answer the damn question."

"Alright, alright.. It is difficult to say, but while I believe I'd share your opinion I'd press the matter through speech. Then again, it was not my son who was pulled away."

Gor'Thrak narrows his brows as he clenches his fists, breaking the branch in his right hand into several pieces before it rots and turns into dust, floating away with the wind.
The other Orc peers at him with worried eyes before eventually speaking.
"You're a warrior, and as such you follow the warrior's way. I believe that what you do is right, but do not let the past completely engulf you. Continue fighting for your kin and what you believe in. If you do not believe in your leader then it cannot be helped. As for the Alliance, an alliance with the strong is a dangerous one. You're better off without them."

"Thank you brother, it strengthens my resolve to know that I have you at my back.
Now, to merrier thoughts.. My son finally got enough backbone to pair up with someone. I'm soon expecting grandchildren. I can't wait to see those little cubs crawling around.."

Vralg chuckles heartily as the conversation goes on throughout the night. Many thoughts are shared and past tales spoken of, but what exactly only they know.
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

Honour Empty Re: Honour

Post by Thelos Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:16 pm

It's spelled 'honor'.

Spoiler:
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:22 pm

The door is that way, American!
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Paia/Jenit Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:31 pm

Thelos wrote:It's spelled 'honor'.

Pff. American.
Paia/Jenit
Paia/Jenit

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:48 pm

Its called English, so bow before your overlord squid!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down