Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SW]The Blue Recluse. Mr Wade's Birthday

+2
Bradley
Aweng
6 posters

Go down

[SW]The Blue Recluse. Mr Wade's Birthday Empty [SW]The Blue Recluse. Mr Wade's Birthday

Post by Aweng Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:28 pm

An extensive PR campaign by the Blue Recluse. The poster is also issued in flyer and card form. Criers have been handing out the flyers to anyone that'd accept.

The Blue Recluse, in cooperation with C.W. Trading honorably presents:

Mr. Wade's Birthday.
02-08

Mr. Wade, proud proprietor of the Blue Recluse is turning twenty-six and he is celebrating it with everyone. Come by for the festivities that will start from seven bells in the evening and will end at sunrise. Mr Wade has gone all out and The Blue Recluse opens the Bar and Kitchen to anyone that comes to join the celebrations. Come enjoy the various exotic luxuries, gourmet dishes, free drinks and mindblowing entertainment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
credit to Jurithedreamer, defiantart.com

The Blue Recluse will do its best to entertain you to its best capabilities during your entire stay. To assure everything goes smoothly, the following rules apply, no exeptions made:

-Dresscode: Casual Clothing.

- Metal or leather armors forbidden.

- Masks or hoods forbidden.

- Weaponry forbidden.

- No hostility; physically or verbally.

- Above all, have fun!

Program

To be announced

V.I.P. Invitations

The Blue Recluse will send out invitations for the V.I.P. area of the party. Our apologies if you have not been selected.

C.W.Trading ltd, all rights reserved.

OOC:

We are looking to fill our program and need entertainers, extra security and extra barcrew. If you have an Idea, share with us your thoughts and we can arrange something IC.

If you think your person is "Very Important" and should recieve a VIP invitation, leave an -IC- response in this thread.

Last edited by Aweng on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aweng
Aweng

Back to top Go down

[SW]The Blue Recluse. Mr Wade's Birthday Empty Re: [SW]The Blue Recluse. Mr Wade's Birthday

Post by Bradley Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:36 pm

((I'm sure the Cartel can help supply security and whatever else that might be needed.))
Bradley
Bradley

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[SW]The Blue Recluse. Mr Wade's Birthday Empty Re: [SW]The Blue Recluse. Mr Wade's Birthday

Post by Aweng Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:53 am

((Thanks for the support. I will be contacting you ingame for the details. Lets make it a blast. ))
Aweng
Aweng

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:58 am

You could get various entertainers. Fyffe from Nature's grasp is good ic magican with classical magician tricks(pull gnome from hat).
If he can't make it, I can offer my Limnei for the job. Tanrala could come as standup comedian(witch I don't know much off) and tell dirty jokes.
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Aweng Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:43 pm

That would be awesome. If you could contact me ingame (ic or ooc) thay'd be great.
Aweng
Aweng

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Wintérs Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:25 pm

Kings Bane would be happy/willing to attend. Dependent on the situation with Rimars robberys Razz
Richard Wintérs
Richard Wintérs

Character sheet
Name: Richard Winters
Title: Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Aweng Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:25 am

Haha Winters, Affraid of our retalliation? Offcourse you're welcome!

Reminder to all. If your character is "Very Important" write a letter or come to Aweng in character and explain why you should have the honor. Some creativity may result in a VIP invitation
Aweng
Aweng

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:15 pm

will contact you in game next week
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Aweng Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:00 pm

Gonna send out ic invitations to SW officials and other public figures. Please contact us in here or ingame if you are interested
Aweng
Aweng

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:28 am

And this was 2nd of August, yes?
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Táo Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:15 am

Yes Smile 

02/08-2013
Táo
Táo

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tahlrana Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:17 pm

Oooo, I look forward to attending as security on my cartel char if we get the gig ^^
Tahlrana
Tahlrana

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:19 am

I am happy to tell, Follywoods will come and do their Furlboggo SW gig at Mr. Wade's Birthday party.
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Táo Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:33 pm

Extraordinary! Very Happy 
Táo
Táo

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:13 am

Spectacular spectalcuar!
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Táo Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Thanks to all for attended the event tonight Smile
And offcourse a special thanks to The Follywood Players..
An awesome performance, right there Wink

I have posted some screens from the event here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Táo
Táo

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:51 am

And follywood players thank the chanse of being there, preforming to excelent audience Smile 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down