Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Follywood players go to Iron Forge

+8
Ara
Cid
Falrim
Littlepip
Gilran
Seranita
erwtenpeller
Feeniks
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Follywood players go to Iron Forge - Page 2 Empty Re: The Follywood players go to Iron Forge

Post by Feeniks Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:42 am

Smile
Monday is just and just doable for me as I return home... Are ther actors ready to prefrom from...9pm forth?
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

The Follywood players go to Iron Forge - Page 2 Empty Re: The Follywood players go to Iron Forge

Post by Phaedria Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:20 pm

monday works!
Phaedria
Phaedria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:32 pm

cool.. I will be there
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aweng Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:07 am

Is it possible to Hire the Folleywood Players for private occasions, such as extravagent parties at classy inns?
Aweng
Aweng

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:28 am

Im not the leader but only just an actor in it.. I would have thaught it is possible thow you may not get the original actors as it seems we all have shift work so this cannot garentee to all have the night off at the sane time fenniks may be able to answer this one thow as she is the organizer
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:14 pm

Plausible, I say. More about hireing follywood players for special occasions, pm me. I will be back nxt week though.
If play happens in Kalimdor, we are verry happy to oblige, if in eastern kingdoms, it's negotiable.
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaldur Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:34 am

Sorry Guys, I'm normally free on mondays but have my mother stopping that evening now and I won't be allowed any time to play Sad . Maybe we should recruit a spare actor who can fill in if one of us is unavailable. I'd love to be part of this but if you have someone else who can do monday, maybe best we just go for it.
Kaldur
Kaldur

Back to top Go down

Post by Fyffe Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:38 pm

I should be able to make it back for Monday =)

Hmm...in Kaldur's case perhaps another Druid can fill in with bear form if no one has a furry monster gear set
Fyffe
Fyffe

Character sheet
Name: "Fyffe the Confounder!!!"
Title: Lorescribe and Illusionist

Back to top Go down

Post by Fyffe Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:02 pm

Unfortunately we weren't able to put on a Furbolggo performance on tonight, but those lucky few who turned up got to see an...interesting show nonetheless.

You will believe a dwarf can fly!
Fyffe
Fyffe

Character sheet
Name: "Fyffe the Confounder!!!"
Title: Lorescribe and Illusionist

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 pm

oh shit.. that was tonight? oh balls!! I am very sorry
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilran Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:53 pm

It was an interesting show indeed, a spectacle performed by only one Elf!

Thanks for making the evening, lad!
Gilran
Gilran

Character sheet
Name: Gilran Steelfist
Title: Envoy of Ironforge

http://forums.threehammers.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:25 am

Was only mentioned about 5 times in this thread that the show was to be on Monday (yesterday), but we forgive you anyway. Razz 
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:25 am

As some of us were occupied by RL, I think this needs to be rescedualed. You dwarves have come now to Kalimdor. You will be there at least a week, maybe two. When you have better info when you come back, would you pm me or either poke us here. Let's make new time for play.
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:53 am

Hi Gilran and Cid. Would we start rediscussing about IF show? Some are momenteraly returning to their citis, I hear...Would next week do, or week after perhaps?
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2