Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Follywood players go to Iron Forge

+8
Ara
Cid
Falrim
Littlepip
Gilran
Seranita
erwtenpeller
Feeniks
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Follywood players go to Iron Forge Empty The Follywood players go to Iron Forge

Post by Feeniks Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:26 am

Hello all you dwarves, gnomes, three hammers and other. Hope we will see many of you on tuesday, 8th of July at 8 o'clock

IC:
Welcome young and old, Dwarves, Gnomes and other habitants to enjoy theather!
We are on tour to visit all major Alliance settelments!

Date: 10th of July, wednesday 11th, of July, thursday(hopefully)
Time: 9 pm
Where: Mystic ward's pool

The Follywood Players proudly presents adaptation from The Furbolggo!
The Follywood players go to Iron Forge Fairus12

Come and witness how barve little mouse travel's through woods, encounters various dangerous foes and outsmarts them until...

Last edited by Feeniks on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:04 am; edited 5 times in total
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

The Follywood players go to Iron Forge Empty Re: The Follywood players go to Iron Forge

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:07 am

You should consider doing a USO Show for the troops at war. That way even the folleywood players can be a part of current events!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The Follywood players go to Iron Forge Empty Re: The Follywood players go to Iron Forge

Post by Seranita Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:30 am

its the 8th.. ohh i thaught it was tommorow *worries about work rota*
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:29 pm

sorry, I put it 8th, even if meant 9th Embarassed 

Not bad idea erwtenpeller. Who is reapy to wear metal bikinies and dance for soliders?(Just joking) But we could do "Tottally Incorrect and Rude"?
I mean, soliders need their food, so they wouldn't throw rotten eggs and tomatos at us? Or if so, we can have epic loots Very Happy
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilran Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:55 pm

This sounds nice! I am going to put it up on our calendar. One question that I have right now, where do you intend to perfrom this show?
Gilran
Gilran

Character sheet
Name: Gilran Steelfist
Title: Envoy of Ironforge

http://forums.threehammers.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:10 pm

Right outside the Library in Ironforge there is a nice spot.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:30 am

Thanks Gilran <3 Noticed I changed the time hour later? I will send you also inv to thread I have created, just in case so we will stay sync.
I think Mystic ward's poll is perfect place as there are pilars that provide the hideouts and the watter element(there's lot of reference toward watter in the script).
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilran Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:02 pm

Feeniks wrote:Thanks Gilran <3 Noticed I changed the time hour later? I will send you also inv to thread I have created, just in case so we will stay sync.
I think Mystic ward's poll is perfect place as there are pilars that provide the hideouts and the watter element(there's lot of reference toward watter in the script).

Very well, you ought to poke me in-game so we can have a chat about this, perhaps we can even organize a feast in the Sober Dwarf after the show. As for the pool in the Mystic Ward goes, I think Dwarves might become a bit angry if folks would use it to perform a show there, considering that Dwarves consider that pool to be sacred, well at least the Temple folks do. You could always speak with Bergum ICly, if the pool could be used for the performance.
Gilran
Gilran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Oh bummer. One of our players got to know, she has to work tuesday eve. She suggests wednesday and I agree. Same time, at 9.

Feast would be great. Actually, every time we have preformed this there has been one, in smaller or bigger scale. So yes, works fine by me and crew. Also, I presume the Sober Dwarf wont be very sober when we get into it Very Happy

No need to worry about the pool. We wont toutch the watter at all, just point towards it and walk near it's rock border. No swiming, pokeing toe or anything into it will happen.

EDIT: New time Wednesday 10th, 9 o'clock
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Falrim Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:53 pm

Sober Dwarf, lass, is always sober. It is, after all, a legendary creature.

Falrim

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:03 am

Because 2 actors are working wednesday (or some other reason), we are trying to rescedual to thursday, 9'oclock. Will confirm as soon as I can.
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilran Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:40 am

Oh snap, Thursday is Senate, so you might have some low participation from our part in that case.
Gilran
Gilran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:55 am

If you happen to get into trouble for having the event in the pool, there is always the opening right outside the museum, which lies within the hall of explorers, personally I think that would be a better place since its not wet, you can go away from the scene and vanish quite easily and its not holy for the dwarfs.

There are only two Npc's there, one of which moves and the others just stands there and looks at you.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:57 am

Gilran wrote:Oh snap, Thursday is Senate, so you might have some low participation from our part in that case.
Simple: Perform for the Senate!!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:24 am

erwtenpeller wrote:
Gilran wrote:Oh snap, Thursday is Senate, so you might have some low participation from our part in that case.
Simple: Perform for the Senate!!
Hmm...our play only about 20 mins or so...when senate normally ends? As thursday is also NG''s guild meeting day(from where most actors come), we could also start later then 9

Or how's weekend or next week for you, as some of us can't do tomorrow or friday either No
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:44 pm

Senate as of late has lasted to almost 22.00 at times. Titans knows how much wordpooping is done during those meetings, I go from those exhausted.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilran Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:28 pm

I think we should roll with Saturday or any other day in the Weekend, because Senate might be long and I doubt that it will end before 9.00.
Gilran
Gilran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:51 am

That is pretty late and it's not fun if you are sleeping behind your pc. Weekend wont sadly do as some of us are not home. How about...next tuesday?
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilran Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:23 pm

Well at that date, the majority of us will be in the Kalimdor, henceforth the attendance from our part might be a bit low.
Gilran
Gilran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:25 pm

this is prooving hard to organise lol
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:32 pm

as luck has it I'm in IF
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:04 am

... how about monday 22nd? Are you back in IF?
Or should we go and do lil tour in SW before IF, if you stay longer in Kalimdor, that is?
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:58 am

i am free monday for next to weeks I cannot do any rp on any tuseday and sunday Sad
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:32 am

That's ok as Malemoor can't make it tuesdays either (SW counsil)
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilran Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:08 am

Well, we'll probably end up being there for quite some time. How much I do not know, but if it is flexible for Monday,I guess we can reschedule the whole thing and go to Kalimdor on Tuesday, since I would really like to see that show, personally! Smile
Gilran
Gilran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next