Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Awesome arena association of all thread.

+2
Paia/Jenit
Lexgrad
6 posters

Go down

The Awesome arena association of all thread. Empty The Awesome arena association of all thread.

Post by Lexgrad Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:38 pm

Looking for Arena partners? Want to advertise yourself for others.  Want to just cap or go for titles, then post ya'll name below and say what you want.  I will add people looking for partners to this post.

Currently looking -
Name - Ilanowyr (Sohan)
Class - Druid
Spec/s -Feral/Resto
Your experience and gear - looking for a partner for cap.

Name - Ráene
Class - Druid
Spec/s - Boomkin
Your experience and gear - Full Malevolent (Honor Gear) and 60% Tyrannical (Conquest Gear). I did casual on and off Arena in Cata, and now I'm going at it again in 2v2's in MoP. My strategies don't typically extend past the gate with a "let's smash the guy, and CC the other guy" which crumbles if one thing doesn't go to plan.
What you are looking for - Mainly just a casual conquest cap, but also the fun of actually doing Arena's for the heck of it.

Name - Lexgrad
Class - DK
Spec/s - 2H Frost/UH
Your experience and gear - out of date conquest from last season. Been doing Arenas since Late cata, not pro not a scrub.
What you are looking for - I quite fancy trying a DoT 3s team as UH so Healer + Lock/Spriest would be good. If not just someone to cap 2s with who is fun. Rating is an option too.

Last edited by Lexgrad on Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The Awesome arena association of all thread. Empty Re: The Awesome arena association of all thread.

Post by Lexgrad Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:41 pm

LFP Form

Name - (add name here)
Class - (add class here)
Spec/s - (Add Spec/s here)
Your experience and gear (write a little of what you have and how leet you are)
What you are looking for (What your ideal partners are and if you just want to cap or to progress)

Last edited by Lexgrad on Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The Awesome arena association of all thread. Empty Re: The Awesome arena association of all thread.

Post by Paia/Jenit Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:42 pm

Should probably mention things like, what character you're looking for it it's not the same one as your forum name, if you're Alliance or Horde on that character and what brackets you're interested in too.

Edit: this isn't so much for Lexgrad is it is a more general comment.
Paia/Jenit
Paia/Jenit

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:17 pm

Lexgrad DK Holy Gear is poor, faith is strong.

Well my faith in your skill is low considering you will try to heal your teammates, plus DK x DK or DK x Rogue is such a bad combo, good luck though. May i sugest less jokes and more written how much you know about your class? LIke : Nothing, Average, A lot

Otherwise what Paia said, better teamplate basically!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:28 pm

Yeah n my crap top will sort it out later dw.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sohan Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:04 pm

Yeah, keep the jesting out and focus on the subject. Would also be nice if people could explain their previous experience in Arenas, anything as far back as Vanilla, or PvP in general. Also, put a link-thingy on your name to the armory.

Ilanowyr, Druid, decently geared for both Feral and Restoration.

Previous experience:
  • Did some 3v3's with RL mates in Cataclysm for fun. We peaked about 1500 rating without a healer.
  • Did some 2v2's with a classmate early Mist of Pandaria for Conquest Points cap, we never cared about rating and made a new team every week.

What I am looking for:
Right now I am only interested in Conquest cap, so class+spec does not really matter, as long as you have decent gear.
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://canthandlemyswag.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:33 pm

Well, got to 1300 rating or so in 2v2 before we got capped that week (making new teams every week, due to partners shifting all time). Semi-skilled I guess with my Warrior, both arms and prot. Mostly interested in conquest cap, achievements are out of my reach I think.

So yeah, if you need some extra hands and got noone else in mind already, I can give it a go (if not my Dwarven brethren keeps me busy, Dwarves before hoes) Smile 
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:43 pm

Name - Ráene
Class - Druid
Spec/s - Balance
Your experience and gear - 46.7% Malevolent gear (Honor Gear) and 53.3% Tyrannical gear (Conquest Gear). I did casual on and off Arena in Cata, and now I'm going at it again in 2v2's in MoP. My strategies don't typically extend past the gate with a "let's smash the guy, and CC the other guy" which crumbles if one thing doesn't go to plan.
What you are looking for - Mainly just a casual conquest cap, but also the fun of actually doing Arena's for the heck of it.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:50 pm

added to top Smile
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down