Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DB presentation video - Gaunging interests

2 posters

Go down

DB presentation video - Gaunging interests  Empty DB presentation video - Gaunging interests

Post by Gilran Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:42 pm

Greetings good people of Defias Brotherhood!

As it was discussed in one of my threads before (Ideas to benefit the realm),there was some interest shown from people across the realm that are willing to help with the production of the server promotion video. The goal would be to present the realm to those who are potentially seeking to roll here in order to get involved in the roleplay experience the server has to offer and for people to get a feel in general what kind of things they can get involved with. Footage from the World / Player vs. Player and Player vs. Environment would be also included by contacting leading guilds on the realm in each category, while the emphasis would remain on Roleplay aspect of the server.
Also as some of you might be aware, Spyre had made a video trailer for the Defias Brotherhood but it has got a bit rusted - Defias Brotherhood Trailer

In order to get the show on the road, I would need people interested in helping in various ways. This project cannot be started without the material, therefore I am going to start gathering the video material I can get, however anyone can contribute to this, by simply recording a few minutes during the roleplay encounter be it:
- Gathering/Council
- Brawl
- RP-PvP
- Simple Tavern Night
- Pilgrimage/expedtion,..

In short, anything that has to do with Roleplay.
Another thing that I would need, are people skilled in video montage and special effects as well as those who would be willing to help with the production with video in general.

All the people interested, please do respond and specify in what way would you be willing to help with the project and add me on Skype (Bole_666). Those who are willing to provide video material, do add me as well!

Kind regards,
Gilran
Gilran
Gilran

Character sheet
Name: Gilran Steelfist
Title: Envoy of Ironforge

http://forums.threehammers.org/

Back to top Go down

DB presentation video - Gaunging interests  Empty Re: DB presentation video - Gaunging interests

Post by Skarain Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:05 pm

Good idea. About Video material.... i do not have any program for recording. Is there any good free recording programs in the internet available?

Outside that, Wild Tempest is up for having a part in providing the manpower for RP-PvP examples.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

DB presentation video - Gaunging interests  Empty Re: DB presentation video - Gaunging interests

Post by Gilran Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:31 pm

The only one I am aware of is http://www.wegame.com/. I have Fraps, but it takes a lot of space to capture even a few minutes long video. Yesterday we had a Dwarf filming the event, he ended up with 220g large video. Besides, I do not think it is a free software. As for Wegame client goes, I have not tried it but before, but my friend told me it is rather good.

Gilran
Gilran

Character sheet
Name: Gilran Steelfist
Title: Envoy of Ironforge

http://forums.threehammers.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down