Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games

2 posters

Go down

Games Empty Games

Post by Neferi Tue May 04, 2010 12:24 pm

This little story is somewhat old but I felt that I should still post it. It's in a way quite short as the event did go on for quite a bit and in the end quite a few took part in it in one form or the other. My personal favorite part was when the ''cultist Melfeena'' was felt up by orcs.

But anyways, here is what Neferi tends to do when bored.

--------------------------------

After so many completed tasks; Gathering blood from four souls, Geldar Angelos, Calidar Ravencrest, Dorik Thunderbelly and Exaythe. Attaining a Blackened Tome from the clutches of the Horde, we find two humans at a broken house in the depths of Duskwood. Having been informed that only Fortesgue may enter, Geldar is left at the steps of the building.

The luminous blue clad Bishop of Stormwind's Cathedral walks cautiously into the dark cobweb littered room, his eyes immediately glancing at the tied girl, bound to the pillar of the right wall. Those piercing eyes evaluating the situation as he sees it - she seems unharmed. This is good. Turquoise iris' scan over the remainder of the room, broken tables, crippled chairs and broken wood. The bound girl really stands out, as her clothing is so light and her complexion so pale, light blonde hair tied back and a few loose strands scatter down her body.

"Hmmm..."

The Priest mumbles lightly as he considers what to do. Looking down at the note, he reminds himself of his task. Retrieve the key to save the captive. "...khrm." he mumbles again, eyeing the girl, and then the knife on the broken table. He moves to the right, a hand grasping the blade by it's handle, before he stops, and places it back.

"Why do I need a knife?"

He says aloud, switching his position to stand in front of the chained girl, pointing the metallic tip of his stave at her revealed stomach and slowly pushing the cold tip to her skin. She wriggles very faintly, sucking her stomach in. Her eyes would almost be seen to vaguely glance at the priest, but it's all too clear that she's highly drugged and half-conscious. "You are awake then..." Fortesgue says, saying a soft prayer to try and lull the girl into a deep sleep. He knows full well what he needs to do, and this will be easier if she isn't conscious, even in the slightest. The prayer beams down on the physically and magically bound girl, relaxing her, but seemingly not putting her to sleep like intended. "I should have guessed..." the Priest mutters, reaching over for the knife once more and slowly moving it's sharpened tip to her stomach, using one hand to keep her still while the other presses the steel through and makes a thin incision.

So carefully Fortesgue does this, not wanting to make a mistake, not wanting to endanger the girl's life in anyway, not wanting to accidentally cut something irreparable, something he may not be able to heal later. The anticipation would be building deep in his stomach, his eyes so precise at their target as he slowly slices through that pure pale skin. "NFFFGGHHH!" The girl's eyes suddenly widen terribly and she lets out a muffled scream from behind her gag, the Priest himself caught off guard by it and recoiling backwards slightly, startled. Just as suddenly as she screamed, her head falls forwards, hanging, her light blonde hair draping down her chest as she's motionless, like stone. It takes a few moments, but slowly the Priest regains his composure and uses that blasted knife to make the incision wider, longer, deeper. Blood starts to leak from the wound, rolling down her skin and staining the remnants of her dress, turning it's sky blue colour into a dark red.

"There." the Priest murmurs again, placing the bloodied knife back onto the side table and kneeling down, inspecting the wound and slowly opening it up with a few fingers. "Bleeding..." he murmurs once more, shifting his free hand to the wound and allowing pure light to surround his fingers, creating a small ball of intense magic, before slowly and carefully sliding it into the wound, forcing the blood to stop flowing. Sure enough, it works, and as the flow stops, he gets a better view of the inside of the girl's stomach. Something shining? Yes. That must be the key he's looking for.

Moving his free hand, Fortesgue slowly starts to reach inside, a disgusting squelching sound being heard as that hand spreads the flesh carefully, moving the girl's insides about and causing some further damage to her. The priests face would be so completely unreadable, impossible to tell what he's thinking. A blank stare. Eventually, his finger tips would stroke across the hard metal, and he would slide that key from the girl's open stomach, quickly placing it on the table.

Still silent from her outburst, the girl doesn't move.
"Light, don't fail me now..." Fortesgue speaks aloud, moving his hands to the open wound and infusing it with light, first of all attempting to fix the damage caused on the inside. With relative skill, he does this, the girl's muscles and organs shifting slightly back to where they are supposed to be, and soon after he shifts his attention the the actual cut, forcing the light to weave through the skin like a thread and stitch up that wound, pulling the two sides of skin together like zipping it up. "Good." he says, stepping back slightly and eyeing the girl.

Still no movement. "There must be some trick to this, something I have missed." another thought spoken out loud as he steps closer, moving his right hand up to press to fingers to the pale skin of that pretty neck, checking for a pulse and what condition it's in. One, two, three, four, five, six. He counts in his head, and then blinks once. There is no pulse. Silence corrupts the room, the kind of silence which echoes loudly and swirls around inside a person's stomach. The kind of silence which is louder than a bomb going off, and the kind which wraps around your throat and cuts of your oxygen supply.

Slowly the male steps back, eyeing the girl before looking away. "I will find out your name, and inform your family. I am... sorry." he says to her, standing in silence for a few more moments before shaking his head, and looking to the small lockbox under the broken table. "I swear, if this does not tell me Lilath's location, you will be unable to hide from my wrath." he says openly, kneeling down and using the bloodied key to unlock the container and take the letter from inside.

Lilath's captors spoke the truth, and the letter inside the lockbox revealed her location. Well, to some extent. Quickly assessing the situation, the two rode to Winterspring and found their frozen lady. Unchaining and wrapping her in blankets. Fortesgue would then send Geldar with Lilath towards the Cathedral, and as they move away, he slows his pace, slowly looking back to the frozen alter of Elune, before parting his lips and yelling; "Hear me foolish cowards, you do not wish to do things directly, so hide while you still can. I come for you and you cannot hide from my wrath. Scum will know the true meaning of terror."

Elsewhere, in an Elven house, three elves would contently speak with each other, one in white, one in red and one in blue. Neferi places the Blackened Tome atop a table, sliding slowly onto her seat and stroking a slender index finger over it's cover. "Finally." she says with a soft tone, smiling at her newly attained object. The elf in red, Evelynn, glances curiously over to the elf in white, then letting her eyes fall to that tome.
"Was a lot of trouble. You never explained why we needed it, Mistress." she asks with a somewhat emotionless voice, and shortly after the elf in blue, Aereth, would crawl across the floor and purr loudly, stroking herself up against Neferi's legs. "Kitten wants to know too!". Neferi snickers softly, moving one hand to Aereth's hair and stroking it slowly, spoiling it's blueness. "I read a lot, my dears, and I've read all the books I own. I simply needed another one and thought this would be a amusing way to get it."

A silence creeps into the Elven room. Aereth and Evelynn blink a few times, before the elf in blue blurts out "Kitten had lots of fun! She thinks we should do this again!". The comment itself is rewarded by a short, amused laugh by Neferi and the sound of Evelynn's hand slapping against her own forehead.
Neferi
Neferi

Back to top Go down

Games Empty Re: Games

Post by Shaelyssa Tue May 04, 2010 12:54 pm

Oh. My. Gosh. That was absolutely, positively and just brilliantly gruesome! I especially loved the whole "three deranged elf sisters" thing you had going on in the end - haha. It was terrific, to say the least. I never knew this kind of stuff happened in Stormwind City. I mean, Fortesgue, the Bishop(!), cutting up people! What kind of "priests" do you guys have there - haha! It all sounds very interesting, to say the least and I'ld love to read more personally if you've written anything else because you've got me all excited now about this plot line. Again, well done!

Your profile picture is way creepy by the way, although I guess it just reflects the contents of the story! I expected Fortesgue to sink his teeth into that girl ... ;).
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neferi Tue May 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Shaelyssa wrote:Oh. My. Gosh. That was absolutely, positively and just brilliantly gruesome! I especially loved the whole "three deranged elf sisters" thing you had going on in the end - haha. It was terrific, to say the least. I never knew this kind of stuff happened in Stormwind City. I mean, Fortesgue, the Bishop(!), cutting up people! What kind of "priests" do you guys have there - haha! It all sounds very interesting, to say the least and I'ld love to read more personally if you've written anything else because you've got me all excited now about this plot line. Again, well done!

Your profile picture is way creepy by the way, although I guess it just reflects the contents of the story! I expected Fortesgue to sink his teeth into that girl ... Wink.

This 'plot' is all over now, as said. Neferi is slowly playing a new game but unsure how big this one will be as I am slightly limited on free time.

The story also was mostly written by Amythia, I simply discussed and asked for minor changes.

And my picture? Mrh, that reminds me that I must post one of Neferi on the little picture thread.
Neferi
Neferi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down