Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the magic community of Stormwind

+6
erwtenpeller
siegmund
Vaell
Sohan
Arabella Greene
John Silverweave
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

To the magic community of Stormwind - Page 2 Empty Re: To the magic community of Stormwind

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:38 pm

YES!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

To the magic community of Stormwind - Page 2 Empty Re: To the magic community of Stormwind

Post by John Silverweave Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:41 pm

Melnerag wrote:You should make a magical society working on all kinds of crazy schemes that go wrong. For instance, trying to make Arcane Guardian patrol SW as 'Ideal Superguard'. Then have it break down and cause havoc. Instant RP Very Happy

While it does sound fun, and interesting role play, it wouldn't be suited for the style of my toon to bring forth such a arcane construction. Because they can indeed "go wrong". It's also very intimidating for citizens, who are used to a mundane thugs life, or a drink at the tavern to then see a mana powered construct to come plodding on by, as there's a distrust in the arcane.

However I have been thinking at some point of indeed making a guild based in a channel as it's "guild chat", so anyone from any other guild can join, without feeling they have to pick a side. What I am thinking currently is more a training grounds for Alliance magi. But of course everything spell needs to be practiced, refined and made suited to the users style of casting, so this what I would like to focus on. Then of course there'll be events, where we're called out to deal with a magical matter outside of the city in a DM event. Right know this is of course me picking and planning. So I will try and sort something out like this. But it might take time for me to find my footing and get things running.

The end goal for my role play is to bring good strong and enjoyable role play to other magic users, or those who would like to learn more about the arcane. But this indeed takes time, as I've said before. I shall try and get around to what the majority wants from their magical role play, and what people would like to see happen. Although this indeed needs planning and making sure it doesn't clash with other events that people or the community has planned. Things have been slow for me, yet I shall try and pick up the pace, see how things roll, and then try and get a main source of regular meetings or a guild of sorts done in a channel chat.
John Silverweave
John Silverweave

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:50 pm

Samian/Bismack wrote:Bookclubs are for puny men!
then u must own a library

To the magic community of Stormwind - Page 2 WlMOXs9
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:04 pm

John Silverweave wrote:
While it does sound fun, and interesting role play, it wouldn't be suited for the style of my toon to bring forth such a arcane construction. Because they can indeed "go wrong".

That's why you have a Magic Community. Even if your toon won't ever suggest it, somebody else might!
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by John Silverweave Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:30 pm

Suggest it yes. But icly it wouldn't be a good idea. However there are much ways around such an issue. Some magi do work on their own. From this we can have one formed, and a test run sent out into the city. Of course people can react as they will and then. ERROR ERROR. Crep goes down. Rally the magi! And then so forth and so forth.
John Silverweave
John Silverweave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2