Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] The Undercity Priesthood begins - seeking all clergy POSTPONED TILL FURTHER NOTICE

4 posters

Go down

[H] The Undercity Priesthood begins - seeking all clergy POSTPONED TILL FURTHER NOTICE Empty [H] The Undercity Priesthood begins - seeking all clergy POSTPONED TILL FURTHER NOTICE

Post by Diederich Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:17 pm

[H] The Undercity Priesthood begins - seeking all clergy POSTPONED TILL FURTHER NOTICE Dark-priest
Clergypeople of the Forsaken, and our allies, you have been called upon to the Undercity Priesthood, to bring your voice and representation to the foundation of a theological gathering.

We seek priests of all spectrum to join our conclave of clergy to represent faith in the Undercity, as well as other lands of the Horde.

Current affairs, war and turmoil has overlooked the faithful in recent times - we must come together, and share our guidance and wisdom.

By placing together our skills, knowledge and expertise much can be achieved while still operating within our own associations.

The art of prayer binds us even when our ideology may conflict, but through patience and tenacity we can take the challenge to end the divisions in our churches.

Theologists must stand strong. You have been invited to the Undercity's War Quarter auditorium where our first conclave will be held.

Yours truly
Diederich Northcliffe

This will operate as a council of priests, in a sense. The idea is to get priests together to share insights, discuss global affairs and decide how the world of faith may react to these changes.

Those of Light and Shadow may convene, which may make the politics quite interesting. The plan is to get religious RP going as strong as it can.

This will not be a guild, but a non-guilded organisation.

Every priest will be equal and a council, to manage the affairs of the priesthood, will be elected. Members will not be bound to the Undercity Priesthood by any law, but the idea is to make it an influential organisation of calculating priests.

I will chair the first meeting, and oversee the elections, should we have enough people. It will, most likely, begin very small then hopefully expand. Anyone interested in getting involved should get in touch. I have some interest so far, so the more the merrier.

Would like to stir up some politics by arranging our priests, and ruffling some feathers.

Who: Priests (Though other classes will be heard, and considered ICly)
Race: Forsaken, Blood elf - other races may be looked at stranger, but welcome.
Where: The Undercity War Quarter
When: Tuesday May 7, 21:00

Last edited by Diederich on Fri May 03, 2013 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet
Name: Diederich Roland Northcliffe
Title: Shadow Priest

Back to top Go down

[H] The Undercity Priesthood begins - seeking all clergy POSTPONED TILL FURTHER NOTICE Empty Re: [H] The Undercity Priesthood begins - seeking all clergy POSTPONED TILL FURTHER NOTICE

Post by Sylvaelynn Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:45 pm

(( I find this a wonderful idea. I hope I can make it! ))
Sylvaelynn
Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn Sin'talah
Title: Sin Ashal

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net/

Back to top Go down

[H] The Undercity Priesthood begins - seeking all clergy POSTPONED TILL FURTHER NOTICE Empty Re: [H] The Undercity Priesthood begins - seeking all clergy POSTPONED TILL FURTHER NOTICE

Post by Tyrós/Cále Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:06 pm

(( Awesome! I'll drum up as much interest as I can. While the Sacrarium is very anti-undead in general, they also want their fingers in every theological pie they can find, so I'll make sure we send a representative to at least see where it might lead. I'll also see if I can get the Crimsons to send some people from their Sanctum; they should also be a little more agreeable and easy to work with ICly. Razz ))
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet
Name: Cale Lightsinger
Title: Patriarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:06 pm

(( Sounds good! Looking forward to it. Time for some priestly politics I think >Smile ))
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet
Name: Diederich Roland Northcliffe
Title: Shadow Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:43 pm

((Will be present on Emrys unless lightning strikes me))
Emrys
Emrys

Character sheet
Name: Emrys Sunwing
Title: Priestess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:47 pm

Emrys wrote:((Will be present on Emrys unless lightning strikes me))

Lightning will be confirmed for striking frequently at this event.

Good luck Diederich.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down