Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Health inspections for all stormwindians

+12
Rashka
Xen-tau
Sohan
Eve
Cid
Helmut
Littlepip
Seranita
Sullee Swiftspeech
Allonia_Miral
siegmund
Arabella Greene
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Health inspections for all stormwindians - Page 2 Empty Re: Health inspections for all stormwindians

Post by Feeniks Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:43 am

MASSIVE ATTENDANCE! Thanks for all those who came. It would have not been what it was without you.
Thanks for all healthy and sick people for coming. Really loved your "I am sick already" ideas. Those were fun to treat.
Big thanks to guards, by keeping the order and helping out at operation table.
Last, but not least, big thanks to all 4 medics and docs besides me. This lasted MASSIVE 2h 30 mins! You were troopers guys!

I got 7 patients treated Very Happy Even one surgery was needed. Hope all those who came stayed patient and got treated. Line looked few times a bit long, when I came to get new patients.

AND because the event was so popular AND because medics were up to it, we will redo this in future. Stay tuned for more Wink
Pics later

Last edited by Feeniks on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Health inspections for all stormwindians - Page 2 Empty Re: Health inspections for all stormwindians

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:57 am

Oh sound's cool.

Did you get any screenshots? Also reminded me of this:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:36 am

Feeniks wrote:Pics later
Need I say more? But as said, later! It was past midnight when I finally got to bed and I have to work like normal people you know.

No, howl medical staff were real pros. study
And request from medical team: Feel free to invent mental disorders, STDs, curses, pregnancy and conditions that need surgery. Helmut at least wants more special patients.

List of specializations by current team:
-Emiraude: First aid, general medical conditions and deceases, small scale surgery
-Irys, First aid, general medical conditions and deceases
-Shariah: First aid, general deceases, mental coditions, cureing curses
-Helmut: First aid, skin conditions, STDs, pregnantsies
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:58 am

Helmut wrote:Does it burn when you pee?

"I've got a bad case of the burning crusade Doc'."
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shariah Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:50 am

This was a thrill to be a part of, woho i say! Thank you Emi for bringing this up and thanks to everyone who came by! - Treated more then I can remember today, had everything from bitching gnomes, dragonladies and what not! - You all are amazing!

Lets do this again! Very Happy
Shariah
Shariah

Character sheet
Name: Shariah A. Longhill
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:53 am

Oh defenetly! I will PM you all medics later so we can dicus about rerun.

Sounds like you had fun and intresting patients. Yes, there indeed was more patients then expected! First I was thinking: "We have 4 to 5 doc here. Will all get at least one?" But then you lovely people just came rolling in, on a constant stream and we had our hands full!

Bitching gnome sounds grand. That was Coppersocket, right? Dragon lady? Who could that have been? I was so bussy so hardly had time to notice other patients then my own.

I had...one rather healthy one(except I lastly directed him to you, you know why Wink ), Many dental problems patients, one flea infested worgen, one very sick pandarian(the one I operated. Good rp there from both him and the guard, Big Red), one amorous flirt(thanks Phineas) lol! , one head injury patient, leg injuries...what not! From Alliance races I almost caught them all, only gnome and dwarf were missing.
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabella Greene Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:59 am

Shariah wrote:bitching gnomes,
Sorry about that XD
But might I say, Shariah did a mighty fine job of handling Twimsy Razz

Feeniks wrote:That was Coppersocket, right?
No the cousin Razz
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet
Name: Arabella Greene
Title: Terrible Role Model.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric/Richard Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:17 am

Health inspections for all stormwindians - Page 2 Wowscr15
I had to snap this tbh. And yes, he's single Cool
Elric/Richard
Elric/Richard

Character sheet
Name: Elric Williams
Title: Door man, Paladin, Chevalier

Back to top Go down

Post by Shariah Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:02 pm

Nothing to be sorry about, it was all fun!
Shariah
Shariah

Character sheet
Name: Shariah A. Longhill
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:15 pm

Ahem, yes, guildies laughed at me later, telling me that it has douple meaning in english, not just meaning I was praising your 99% roll healty lungs Embarassed Razz To be honest, I laready forgot the douple meaning Razz But I get I was somehow unintentionally hiting on your char lol!
But hey, that's me! I even manage say something in my own language that has douple meaning, while I don't get it myself. Then others laugh at me and tell me: You silly! You said X LOL!!!
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric/Richard Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:51 pm

Feeniks wrote:I was somehow unintentionally hiting on your char

No need to excuse youself! I'm always up for tea Cool
Elric/Richard
Elric/Richard

Character sheet
Name: Elric Williams
Title: Door man, Paladin, Chevalier

Back to top Go down

Post by Feeniks Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:03 am

Here are only a few of the pics. Telling about general situations and what went on. If some one more from his/her operation, pm me for more pics Wink

Spoiler:
Feeniks
Feeniks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2