Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] <Blazing Shields>

3 posters

Go down

[A] <Blazing Shields> Empty [A] <Blazing Shields>

Post by Partridge Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:27 am

Greetings!

The Blazing Shields are back and re-building, currently on a big recruitment drive, but first a bit of info taken from the DefiasWiki page:

The Blazing Shields is a heavy military RP based guild on the Alliance side of Defias. It was created on 4-22-2008, and is led both IC and OOC by Falrock Thilliath. It's forums can be found behind THIS LINK.

History

The Blazing Shields had existed for many years before the orcish invasion of Azeroth. Stationed in Darkshire, they fought against the orc onslaught, but were decimated in the defense of their kingdom. Although some soldiers survived, the regiment was deemed inactive, and its remaining forces were distributed amongst other regiments.
The current iteration of the regiment was started by the current commander Falrock Thilliath. The former guard and soldier from The Disciples of Light was already hardened by combat when he was tasked on behalf of the King to reassemble the former regiment and act as its new commander, in charge of the regiments own recruitment and training. The regiment is still recruiting and training new soldiers, and remains stationed in the capital city of Stormwind until full strength is reached.

Currently

The regiments' soldiers follow many training sessions aimed on both physical strength, discipline, and combat techniques. However, due to much unrest in the capital, the regiment's soldiers also double as official guards, as ordered by the Stormwind Council.
Despite the regiment not having reached full force yet, it has already seen campaigns and actions, sometimes even against the council's wishes. Once resulting in suspension of the guard rights in disciplinary retribution.
At the moment the regiment is being stationed within Stormwind City's command center in the older part of the city.

So, the guild is Humans only and we do not accept warlocks, roleplaying is a MUST and as its an RP guild we would expect you to join in with events whenever you can.

(Currently in the process of rebuilding again like i said, seems Falrock might have disappeared again, well he hasnt been on for like 9 days now anyways (I was away for a week or two with a broken hand and when i came back, it seemed like the guild was dying) wether he will come back or not i do not know, but until he does (if he ever does) I will be taking command once more (So Fal if you read this, please either comeback to stay or hand over the leadership so i can take over properly until you come back). Please dont be put off by this, I will be working hard to make sure we recruit and have events and stuff.)

If you would like to join give me a nod in game or send me a letter (OOC or IC) and I will arrange an IC interview.

Thank you for your time - Lieutenant Partridge Alanus.
Partridge
Partridge

Back to top Go down

[A] <Blazing Shields> Empty Re: [A] <Blazing Shields>

Post by Gunnell Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:13 am

One thing I must add though - How come you're willing to accept Death Knights, but no Warlocks? Who is to say they aren't a fire mage?

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:15 am

Wait, Death Knights? c_c

AND I WHO THOUGHT YOU WERE TRYING TO ATONE FOR PAST SINS!
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Partridge Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:39 pm

To be honest I'm not even really sure myself, thats just how it was when I joined, I'm sure Fal has some sort of reason for it, but I myself do not know. And seeing as we already have a few DK's in the guild, it would be very harsh of me to kick em out now >.<
Partridge
Partridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down