Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stickies in the In Character section

3 posters

Go down

Stickies in the In Character section Empty Stickies in the In Character section

Post by Cathee Norris Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:25 am

As you can probably see, there are quite a bunch of stickies in the In Character section. I am wondering what peoples thoughts about perhaps merging a few of the topics to get a smaller list are? I'm thinking that perhaps these topics can be merged somehow:

City Laws Horde - City Laws Alliance
Wanted Posters - Contract Board
Registry of Noble Houses - [A+H] Heraldry - Player banners and insignia - Family Trees

What I am thinking is to make a larger version of these threads with "chapters" for the more specific topics. And if there are positive feedback for this, I am also wondering if anyone would be willing to handle this? I am quite swamped with school myself and have little to no time and energy to focus on such things for the moment.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Stickies in the In Character section Empty Re: Stickies in the In Character section

Post by Coppersocket Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:48 pm

I hate changes! Fuck changes!
How dare you presume that we should have changes!

You damn barbarian, how can you treat us this way?! Unreasonable, intolerable! Ungrateful!

-
I don't really care. /shrug
As long as it's easy for people to find these things.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Stickies in the In Character section Empty Re: Stickies in the In Character section

Post by Cathee Norris Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:59 pm

Alternatively one could move Contract Board, Wanted Posters and IC Correspondence [open thread] to LFRP forum as it is a bit of looking for a RP response to these.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:16 pm

Sure, I don't mind.

I'd probably prefer the second option of moving it to LFRP as you said, but yeah, uncaring either way.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down