Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Population Section: Family tree sub section.

+5
Kozgugore Feraleye
Rmuffn
Vaell
Drustai
Krogon Devilstep
9 posters

Go down

Population Section: Family tree sub section. Empty Population Section: Family tree sub section.

Post by Krogon Devilstep Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:28 pm

This may seem a little zealous to some, but with our current racial sections for the population section, I had the idea of possible adding a 'family tree' section, where players can post up images (likely made in paint or otherwise) to show their characters family tree/history/coat of arms.. this can be mixed for both horde and alliance by simply putting either [A] or [H] at the front of each topic.

My reason for this suggestion? Defias brotherhood has a large amount of family's with various links/off-shoots and so forth, and i thought this may be a good way of showing how each family, for example... the Mistmantles, Lionmanes, Conovers, Beamonts, or other groups are all tied together. I'm aware horde side many family's dont have a single last name, so i suppose another way of naming the 'group' is possible.

thanks for readin!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Population Section: Family tree sub section. Empty Re: Population Section: Family tree sub section.

Post by Drustai Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:30 pm

Do we need a subsection for it? Couldn't each individual population thread have its own family tree in it if the player so chooses to make one?
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Population Section: Family tree sub section. Empty Re: Population Section: Family tree sub section.

Post by Vaell Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:14 pm

Yeah, this can just be put into smaller threads in game related/stories section. Seems a little silly for it to have its own sub-section.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:52 pm

Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:04 pm

A good find. however, that doesnt allow said families to update their 'family thread' at will, and alot of that is out of date.

and yes, drust/Vael i reckon you may be right!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:08 pm

Dem families, humping like rabbits. We don't need trees - we need cages!
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:11 pm

Kozgugore Feraleye wrote:Dem families, humping like rabbits. We don't need trees - we need cages!

Why you gotta mess wit ma flow, dawg? i'l pop a cap in yo green possum buttocks.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessra Sunwhisper Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:05 pm

1. Add your family trees in your character profiles.
2. ??????
3. Profit
Nessra Sunwhisper
Nessra Sunwhisper

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Title: Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:56 pm

Yes, can always put it in the 'others' part of your profile if it takes up space. Or the family one even...
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:18 am

While I was trying to figure out a way to make less stickies in some forums since it looked cluttered, I actually took advantage of this idea. And I found quite a few topics regarding families, houses and so on (there is probably more which I have yet to find). You can find it all here now:

http://www.defiasrp.com/f198-families-houses-etc
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:56 am

Just post your family tree as a thread in the population forum. Fiiiixed.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down