Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] War meeting (Reclamation of Stromgarde) 27/1/13 - 20:00

Go down

[A] War meeting (Reclamation of Stromgarde) 27/1/13 - 20:00 Empty [A] War meeting (Reclamation of Stromgarde) 27/1/13 - 20:00

Post by Ledgic Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:20 pm

[A] War meeting (Reclamation of Stromgarde) 27/1/13 - 20:00 Stromg11

To the commanders of our allies, we hope this message finds you well.

Our leaders would like to hold a special war meeting in light of the upcoming attempt to reclaim Stromgarde and our ancestral lands. We believe it to be vitally important that all the relevant tactical information is handed to each unit before we arrive on the fateful day. You are welcome to bring as many of your people as you wish - it is essential that the information is absorbed by as many as possible.

On the twenty seventh of this month, at eight bells in the evening, we invite you to attend this war meeting. Make your way to the war room of Stormwind keep.

We hope to see you there.

Light keep you,

Captain Taoven 'Skywing' Andural

*This message will have been sent by courier to all known Alliance orders involved in the campaign.

--
Hello again! I imagine you're getting slightly bored of my posting in this section of the forum of late, but here goes! We've decided to hold a meeting prior to the campaign, rather than explaining the tactics once everyone has gathered at Dun Modr. We understand that IC'ly it can be a bit iffy to hold a meeting the day before the campaign starting, but sadly we didn't have any real options.

Melan has sent out invites, but in case he has missed anyone involved in the campaign (or if you wish to state your desire to be involved in the campaign overall) please contact Melan or I in-game, or leave a message in this thread and we'll see that you get an invite as quickly as possible.

Thanks!
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down