Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

+80
Calisar
Eve
Vaell
Rae Wulfgnar
Susan
erwtenpeller
Cid
Coppersocket
siegmund
Gesh
Allonia_Miral
Krogon Devilstep
Thondalar Stormleaf
Zalissa
Sadok
Arabella Greene
Littlepip
Iriel Silversong
Fyffe
Skarain
Sullee Swiftspeech
Thelos
Feydor
Helmut
Ralegh
Kittrina
Lavian
Cathee Norris
Baròth / Olian
Quin
Lomenár Nightsinger
Elric/Richard
Tuomas/Decurius
Delinith
Coppernut
Nifty
Chase - Esou
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Ledgic
Sohan
Althaløs
Buren
Lexgrad
Elijah Wesley
Kristeas Sunbinder
Ruby
Rargnasha
Grim
Gogol
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Eowale
Muzjhath
Raene
Hermie
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
The Z
Rhonya Steelheart
Finnabhair
Shaelyssa
Zhaun Blackblood
Solanum
Ziata'Ima
Emrys
Anivitas
Amaryl
Odgan / Keag
Ixirar
Whisper
Elrua
Darilas
Lorainne/Bridlington
Grufftoof
Drustai
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Xen-tau
Raenmar
Rmuffn
Ave/Sariella
Samian/Bismack
Melnerag
84 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 38 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Zalissa Fri May 31, 2013 6:43 pm

Vaell wrote:
Zalorah wrote:My art teacher always told me "Black murders other colours" so I've always used that as a bit of a mantra Wink but I don't think your piece looks bad at all, she's a bit on the skinny side, but whatever black you've used seems to have come out just fine! Nice work.

HOLY SHIT WULF HE'S SO ADORABLE!
Compared to you, Jabba!
disclaimer: i think you're in perfect shape and the loss of a pound would only ruin your incredible sculpture, do not get mad.

Wulf, that little Garrosh is awesome. I hate when people draw child versions of characters because they make it all cute and cuddly, whereas you've actually put character and context into it. Do more! How about a child Anduin looking on at the city as he realises the weight of his position?! I want more.

You would want more children, you sweaty kid-fid.
Zalissa
Zalissa

Character sheet
Name: Zalissa Sparrow
Title: The Pirate Princess

Back to top Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 38 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Eve Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:38 pm

There's some black here, I hope you don't mind.
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 38 Cyreas_by_keranai-d67efc8
Eve
Eve

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Calisar Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:39 pm

poor young Garrosh Sad really well done!

Thanks btw Smile Here's Matriarch Commander Lomenar:
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 38 Legolome2

and a little entourage is forming for the Grasp <3 Wink
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 38 Entouragex
Calisar
Calisar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:43 pm

ohhh very nice! I so want a monny one XD
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkil Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:34 pm

Oh god Cali! Those are SO good! Very Happy
Arkil
Arkil

Character sheet
Name: Arkil Stormfeather
Title: Keeper

http://www.alexandashley.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashka Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:39 pm

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 38 Kitty_10
...First time.. Kay? IT'S FREAKING PINK. If you don't love it, then you're a bitch.
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tahlrana Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:57 pm

Because waiting for own thread section thing in the library, here's some things I did! *Jazz hands*

Also, I saw all the lovely comments just now on the collab I did with Adrielle so I wanna say thanks for those! ^^

Sketchy crapness- Trying to build up confidence on drawing men
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 38 931248_10200728560488188_1585470670_n

This I just finished like.. Yesterday? Of my pirate and for a project at college.
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 38 969376_10200722748502892_699720453_n
Tahlrana
Tahlrana

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:01 pm

Your pirate is lovely.

And please keep posting here. That gallery is way too big to keep track of, this thread is much more pleasant.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tahlrana Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:03 pm

I'll post some but mainly I just want a place to put my stuff other than DA for friends on WoW ^^
Tahlrana
Tahlrana

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Share your Defiant Art in your signature. Wink
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tahlrana Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:10 pm

Good idea! Although I should probably update my DA in that case. But anyway, a section would be nice for stories all the same. ^^

EDIT: Gasp! It's you who has been doing all the awesome avatars! I was asking around last night as I noticed the similar style. They're very cute. ^^
Tahlrana
Tahlrana

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:53 pm

*is a proud owner of a Erwtenpeller avatar* he is absolutly awsome!!!
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:35 pm

Worgen druid. Made her a while ago, a few days before a certain deadline, so a few things missing (staff!)

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 38 Worgen11
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sohan Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:42 pm

Shocked ... That looks so cool, Allonia!
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://canthandlemyswag.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:27 am

That druid. Shocked
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:57 am

Monrena wrote:*is a proud owner of a Erwtenpeller avatar* he is absolutly awsome!!!

I think that technically speaking erwtenpeller still owns these, we're just using them.

...Though ownership is a bit of a strange beast on the internet.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:26 am

That depends on who paid for what, and if they're counted as gifts.

I'm pretty sure I paid for mine of Raene, so I'd like to think I have some ownership of it.

And let's not even go into ownership of gifted items because that really is a strange beast. Alas, OT, and unimportant either way.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:43 am

indeed i understand ^.^ i mearly meant that that avetar has and still continues to depict monny very well even if she is a muscle bound armoured tank these days and im very happy to be able to use this peace of art Smile
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:11 am

It's a very real possibility that technically, blizzard owns them all. I'm not quite sure.
Tahlrana wrote:EDIT: Gasp! It's you who has been doing all the awesome avatars! I was asking around last night as I noticed the similar style. They're very cute. ^^
Thank you.

@Allonia: And that worgen is great. Your stuff is really starting to come together nicely.
The magical effects are a bit fuzzy, though. I suggest you take a good look at how other artists accomplish flashy magical effects, and try to replicate it. To get it really fresh and cool looking, a simple soft glow won't do the trick. Wink
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:26 pm

Practising different colouring techniques, otherwise Erwtenpeller will spend an hour whining at me I won't be a sloppy artist!

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 38 Tumblr_mnxc1kLtuU1rk0arxo1_1280
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:44 pm

Shadows on Rihani's face are hella weird!

But Jerry looks like a god. As always.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tahlrana Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:14 pm

I think we can all agree you're not a sloppy artist, Rae! As far as I've heard from people you dedicate a lot of time to art which has inspired me to do the same! ^^
Tahlrana
Tahlrana

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashka Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Amagad Allo that's a nice recolour of the druid challenge mod set. Also a very nice drawing! Lovin' on it.

And as always, people don't even comment on my art. Pff! *walks away with nose in teh sky*
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:17 pm

It's a pink kitty! With a bough! I've seen many of those IC hanging around bars... What can I say, it's lovely ^^

And Allo.. you should consider pink really.

And here's a scanned sketch and portrait of the Hymn soprano :3
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 38 94a0ca6884ad68a199bd34c5be53facb-d686mps

Last edited by Fenarrow on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Susan
Susan

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:47 pm

You're right, pink is the way forward. I will have to use it.

And that sketch is great, lots of personality in it Smile
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next