Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

+80
Calisar
Eve
Vaell
Rae Wulfgnar
Susan
erwtenpeller
Cid
Coppersocket
siegmund
Gesh
Allonia_Miral
Krogon Devilstep
Thondalar Stormleaf
Zalissa
Sadok
Arabella Greene
Littlepip
Iriel Silversong
Fyffe
Skarain
Sullee Swiftspeech
Thelos
Feydor
Helmut
Ralegh
Kittrina
Lavian
Cathee Norris
Baròth / Olian
Quin
Lomenár Nightsinger
Elric/Richard
Tuomas/Decurius
Delinith
Coppernut
Nifty
Chase - Esou
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Ledgic
Sohan
Althaløs
Buren
Lexgrad
Elijah Wesley
Kristeas Sunbinder
Ruby
Rargnasha
Grim
Gogol
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Eowale
Muzjhath
Raene
Hermie
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
The Z
Rhonya Steelheart
Finnabhair
Shaelyssa
Zhaun Blackblood
Solanum
Ziata'Ima
Emrys
Anivitas
Amaryl
Odgan / Keag
Ixirar
Whisper
Elrua
Darilas
Lorainne/Bridlington
Grufftoof
Drustai
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Xen-tau
Raenmar
Rmuffn
Ave/Sariella
Samian/Bismack
Melnerag
84 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 21 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:37 am

A valiant effort that falls apart on execution. Give it a couple of years and that artist will be worth admiring.

Vangrel, this thread is for artwork that users have made themselves. Could the capitalized "YOUR" in the title be any clearer? There is a very nice thread available to share random things you enjoy in.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 21 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Gogol Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:12 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:A valiant effort that falls apart on execution. Give it a couple of years and that artist will be worth admiring.
You enjoy being a bellend much?

It's a nice strip, always good with a fresh wind every now and then.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Calisar Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:05 pm

Commission piece for Henita Smile
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 21 Henitagogglesfinal
Calisar
Calisar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sohan Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:40 pm

Wow, that looks so good! Shocked
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://canthandlemyswag.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:41 pm

You seem to get better and better every time Calisar! Well done! Smile
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:36 pm

That's the best one yet. Especially the coloring appears more confident, and sharper.

....But she could have been fatter. She really looks like she's just got heavy arms and big boobs. Where's 'dem hips?
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:23 pm

That's awesome! Your style really fits pandaren too Smile
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkil Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:47 pm

That's stunning Cali!

Gotta get you to draw Ark! Very Happy
Arkil
Arkil

Character sheet
Name: Arkil Stormfeather
Title: Keeper

http://www.alexandashley.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:21 pm

What are your comission prices? I had a look around your DA but couldn't find them, would love to have either my Troll or Pandaren drawn in your style.
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Swan Emperor Arenfel

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:44 pm

ahh henita is chubby yes but she is also hench.. like realy muscly so as such they show threw.. she commonly uses very heavy tools hence the thick arms

but it is awsome XD I love it
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Calisar Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:03 pm

Glad to hear it Mon Smile and thanks guys! The next Panda will be a chubster Wink

Arenfel - I've so far been pretty ad hoc on prices but I'll work something out properly soon, I have a backlog to work through but I'm always happy to chat over ideas for new stuff!
Calisar
Calisar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:46 pm

I really need a scanner..

Doodle of some human, I dunno..

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 21 Tumblr_mkol7i0oXr1r7ka2ho1_500

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 21 Tumblr_mkol7i0oXr1r7ka2ho2_500

Kinda reminded me of the fire priestess from GoT a tad.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:51 pm

Scanners are nice.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkil Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:25 pm

Amazing drawing! Very Happy Love it.
Arkil
Arkil

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Calisar Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:25 pm

Reminds me a bit of Mike Mignola's stuff, who I adore, drawing that good deserves a good scanning Wink (that sketch on the other side of the page has almost given her a halo!)
Calisar
Calisar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:52 pm

Mike Mignola? Oh Calisar, I'm blushing! Thank you, I'll try and scan her in as soon as I can!
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:25 pm

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 21 DSCN0731_zpsae41c540

A nice gift from one of my fellow Red blades, Rhonya. Its krogon! --being shady.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmut Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:45 am

So I was doing some doodles yestorday during a boring seminar. Did some interpretations of characters.

Sergeant Ralegh, being the usual grump and tired of peoples shit
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 21 Jonath10

Sullee Swiftspeech, being the usual shady mob boss (Wheelchair sold seperately)
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 21 Sullee10

Aaaand Master Odgan, being the usual lost dwarf
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 21 Odgan10
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:47 am

Your sketches are lovely.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:05 am

love it....
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:06 am

You guys should play your Marauders more often. I miss you. Sad
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Odgan / Keag Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:39 am

... Epic <3
Odgan / Keag
Odgan / Keag

Character sheet
Name: Ildranor Strongbrew
Title: Mountaineer-Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkil Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:04 am

Love these so much!
Arkil
Arkil

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:52 am

Ooh Helmut, you've got some crazy character to that line of yours!

Those are awesome! Very Happy
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Calisar Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:16 pm

Bloody amazing sketches Helmut ^^ Love the attitude of Ralegh in particular
Calisar
Calisar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next