Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for family.

+4
Drustai
Zalissa
Demurral
Cathee Norris
8 posters

Go down

Looking for family. Empty Looking for family.

Post by Cathee Norris Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:14 pm

As many of my characters have been put on the shelf and I have no real main anymore, I wanted to start leveling my priest and try finding some new fresh roleplay while I play casually on the rest of my characters.

So now I have a human female priest who I wish to integrate. I enjoy playing characters which have families as players playing these characters. And for that reason, before I start fleshing out who my character is I was wondering if there is anyone out there looking for a possible daughter in her mid- late- teens. To me, anything works, and I will create a suitable character for myself once I know who her family is. The only thing I want to avoid at this point is it being a Arathorian family, as I already have four characters that are either Arathorian or integrated with Arathorians (I still love you guys of course!!).

So yeah! Anyone in need of a daughter? bounce
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Looking for family. Empty Re: Looking for family.

Post by Demurral Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:27 pm

I have a gilnean priest, cursed, you could always become an uncursed daughter of his. If interested, here are his stats:

Professor James Manoch Warrington, 57 years old.
Professor of History of the Royal Library of Stormwind.
Middle class citizen - He's not that wealthly, most of his money coming from work grants by the Royal Library, with some income generated by his cartography, magic scroll making, and runic translations.

Magical Usage - Practises Runic Magic in the form of glyphs and scrolls, rarely uses shadow/light magic directly.

Physical Details - pale skin, grey eyes, black hair, cultured but not overly posh gilnean accent.
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalissa Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:49 pm

http://www.defiasrp.com/t4916-family-recruition-thread

(If you pick Starwhisper or Courcelle then...)
Spoiler:
Zalissa
Zalissa

Character sheet
Name: Zalissa Sparrow
Title: The Pirate Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:08 pm

Julia wrote:As many of my characters have been put on the shelf and I have no real main anymore, I wanted to start leveling my priest and try finding some new fresh roleplay while I play casually on the rest of my characters.

So now I have a human female priest who I wish to integrate. I enjoy playing characters which have families as players playing these characters. And for that reason, before I start fleshing out who my character is I was wondering if there is anyone out there looking for a possible daughter in her mid- late- teens. To me, anything works, and I will create a suitable character for myself once I know who her family is. The only thing I want to avoid at this point is it being a Arathorian family, as I already have four characters that are either Arathorian or integrated with Arathorians (I still love you guys of course!!).

So yeah! Anyone in need of a daughter? bounce

If she's no older than 15-17, she would be appropriate for Areyah's daughter. However, that kind of relationship would be very strained and distant, if you'd rather something hostile instead of a 'happy family relation'. Of course, this does offer a reason why the character would not need to be around the parent 24/7, and gives a potential 'goal' to work towards (if the character is interested in fostering a relationship with her estranged mother, whether a good relationship or a hostile one).

Should that interest you, then here are the details of the upbringing: Areyah was neglectful and occasionally abusive of her husband, and especially so of her daughter. She regularly avoided coming home because she couldn't handle raising young kids. A few years later Areyah and her husband would divorce, and she has largely remained out of contact with both husband and daughter since then. The daughter was raised by the father. My basic idea of the character is that she grows up to be somewhat of a wild child, who is nevertheless good-hearted and eager to do good for other people. She disliked her mother, however, for the abandonment. That is all very rough though, and if you were interested you could use as little or as much of those ideas as you'd like.

Areyah herself was serving in the Stormwind Navy at the time, and is currently the Minister of Defense (so you'd once again be playing a daughter to a Minister of Defense <.<). Further details can be found in her character profile. Her family line has dark brown/black hair and skin of average hues (Areyah herself is tanned due to life at sea). Various other traits can be found at Copper's Family Recruitment thread, in the House Conover write-up. The father's line is left up in the air, other than his name (Sir James Norris) and personality.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:42 am

Skarain does have a daughter whom she left at the steps of Light's Hope Cathedral in Gilneas because of her position (a petty thief stealing hardly enough to live) along with a note with the signature of "Feirand" , a request to taken care of the child, something which would suit in sense as your character is a priest, if she grew up in the cathedral.

By age, she could be anywhere between 16 and 20. It can be cursed or non-cursed, but Gilnean nevertheless.

Skarain herself is my main character, 35 years old, a former thief from Gilneas, late Necromancer's (Drustai's) Apprentice. Dark skin, hair raven black. The Arcane live strong in her and by class she is a sorceress. While Skarain have kept a low profile her name have emerged along with the posters spread around Stormwind. It could be enough lead for your character to seek her.

My only regret is that i am leaving in 7 days for roughly a year into the finnish army, and am able to play only on the weekends if even them (+some holidays probably). While i have hoped for an opportunity to get someone play my daughter, and i'd love to have you, i still must recommend to look the other offers first before coming to mine.

If that doesn't bother you i would, as i have said before, -love- to get in contact with you. Your mother being surrounded by all those dark rumors and the fact that she left her should create lovely conflict between the two.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:26 pm

Sophyra can have several daughters or sons, humans and any combination of half-human. (What? She doesn't discriminate!). She has only aknowledged and raised two sons, so the rest would be either given away (at best) or dumped (at worst). So if you want to have a poor holy priestess learn that her mother is an evil demoness and go into a shock (or have a potential "I am your mother!" moment)...poke me.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Broncrast Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:45 pm

1. I have a draenei shaman female I'm working on, no last name or background yet except for her skills with storm energy (Lightning, water and wind).
She can be young-ish or old if anyone seeks a mother, sister or daughter.
Though I should mention I don't know much about the draenei lore but I think I got enough to get me by.

2. Reyleigh is alot older then he looks and he has been through hell and back, he does have a sister somewhere around wondering where her lost brother is though he has no clue about her existing at all.
Reyleigh can also have a number or daughters and sons outside of his knowledge (No he isn't a manwhore xD).
Rey was being kept as a gladiator at a ppoint in his life and they experimented on him, managed to give him boosted regeneration making him able to recover from each battle faster, these people also wanted to create more powerfull gladiators so they started a breeding process which Rey has no idea went on....mostly because he never saw a female around (I'll let your minds connect the dots) Poke if interested! Smile
Broncrast
Broncrast

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:25 pm

(No he isn't a manwhore xD)
Well, my chars both are(or were, in Decurius's case)! xD

Richard could easily have a daughter he never knew, approximately of the age you mentioned. Gilnean, he got married 'cause he made another woman pregnant, so you get the type. He had quite some fun before, and so, any other woman he had could have been pregnant and understanding who the father was too late.

Decurius, instead, is supposed to have had a sister, younger than him, and perhaps though a a bit older than the age you mentioned, around the early twenties. Pyrewoodian as well, all the details can be worked out.

Feel free to poke me in-game.

(As a rule, I never write a complete backstory with names and such for my chars, 'cause I prefer to keep most doors open, such as this one, for example.)
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:41 pm

Woha, so many replies! :O Many thanks for the replies. I have found something that will fit this character. I will keep the other offers in mind though for possible future new characters! Smile
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:48 pm

She can be related to the Lanrise family if she wishes.

She may or may not receive letters attempting to convince her that being dead, is much better than being alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down