Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] Temporary Replacement, Bridlington Industries *Admendment added*

+2
Melnerag
Demurral
6 posters

Go down

[IC] Temporary Replacement, Bridlington Industries *Admendment added* Empty [IC] Temporary Replacement, Bridlington Industries *Admendment added*

Post by Demurral Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:04 pm

Temporary Replacement

This Document, sent to all notable publications and legal firms in the Kingdoms of the Grand Alliance and the Free peoples of Azeroth, is hereby an official announcement by Thomas Andrew Bridlington, in regards to Bridlington Industries Group.

While I am busy on my travels, thoroughly experiencing various exotic cultures, peoples, locales and practises, I hereby name my good lady wife, Sophyra Bridlington, as my temporary representative in all matters regarding Bridlington Industries.
I also grant her full, yet temporary control of the company, so long as it remains wholesome upon my glorious return to Stormwind City.
I name my legal counsel, Professor James Manoch Warrington, as executor, to ensure my wishes are fulfilled to the letter.

Signed, Thomas Andrew Bridlington, CE of Bridlington Industries.
Witnessed, James Manoch Warrington, Legal Counsel.

Admendment to Temporary Replacement

In light of my late wife Sophrya Bridlington's inexcusable actions, I have decided to grant control of Bridlington Industries to my legal counsel, James Manoch Warrington.
He maintains this position in the understanding that he shall hold the business in trust until either I, an heir, or a trusted family member returns to Stormwind City and reclaims the company for themselves.
Until such a time, I trust that Warrington shall keep the company affairs in correct and proper order, and I expect him to maintain the companies health.
It has also come to my attention that the late Mrs. Bridlington illegally moved company assets into her uncles name, in an act which is both morally and legally wrong. I trust that recompense shall be made, and all efforts taken to return all stolen assets.
Signed, Thomas Andrew Bridlington, CE of Bridlington Industries.
Witnessed, James Manoch Warrington, Legal Counsel.

Furthermore, I shall also like to take the opportunity to make a statement on the current affair relating my wife. While I am obviously devastated by her loss, I do not in anyway condone her actions, and I retain no knowledge nor consent for her actions, which were solely her own.

Bridlington Industries shall, of course, aid in any investigation however they can, and trusts that the public will understand that the late Mrs. Bridlington acted wholly of her own accord, and did not represent the company in anyway with her actions.

It has also come to my attention that the late Mrs. Bridlington illegally moved company assets into her uncles name, in an act which is both morally and legally wrong. I trust that recompense shall be made, and all efforts taken to return all stolen assets.

Last edited by Domovoi on Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

[IC] Temporary Replacement, Bridlington Industries *Admendment added* Empty Re: [IC] Temporary Replacement, Bridlington Industries *Admendment added*

Post by Melnerag Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:24 pm

((Any who would investigate the matter will find that control of Bridlington assets in the South Seas has passed to certain Harun Ayyehide, Sophyra's uncle, as per earlier instructions. Same will be attempted in Stormwind unless the authorities intervene. *Leaving it open to Council*))
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

[IC] Temporary Replacement, Bridlington Industries *Admendment added* Empty Re: [IC] Temporary Replacement, Bridlington Industries *Admendment added*

Post by Gogol Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:32 pm

((Did this capitalistic dog not -just- make his "glorious return"?))
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:37 pm

To Thomas Andrew Bridlington and James Manoch Warrington, from Areyah Conover, Minister of Defense

[IC] Temporary Replacement, Bridlington Industries *Admendment added* Stormwind_64

WEDNESDAY, Dec. 12th. [29]

Mr. Bridlington and Mr. Warrington, in light of Sophyra Bridlington's classification as enemy of the state as a result of her convictions of cultism, treason, use of forbidden magic, summoning demons (or rather, becoming one), and etcetera, Bridlington Industries Group is currently under investigation by His Majesty's intelligence sections.

Please report to the Stormwind Command Center by the end of this week. Failure to comply will result in a warrant for your arrest on suspicion of cultism.

Thank you.

Commodore Areyah Conover
Minister of Defense of Stormwind

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:08 am

((You read my mind Drustai Razz))
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:35 am

((Does it surprise anybody that one of the top shareholders and executives of a major global corporation is a demon in disguise? Of course not.))
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:38 am

((Let the games begin! *Puts on his top hat*))
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:01 pm

Letter arrives to Foray Industries and Stormwind Council, sent by Nizam Harun Ayyehide, Sophyra's uncle, who defends his right to all of Sophyra Bridlington's assets prior to her marriage as well as 40% of all newly acquired assets. He cites the articles from the Document of Reorganization which come into action in case of Sophyra Bridlington's death without producing a child by Thomas Bridlington
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down