Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-The Dream.

+7
Mandui
Jomir
Cathee Norris
Gunnell
(Goggy) - Exilius
Krogon Devilstep
Zhakiri
11 posters

Go down

-The Dream. Empty -The Dream.

Post by Zhakiri Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:49 pm

-The Dream.

Curling next to his lover, Nygarth stares at the ceiling of his now luxary Arathorian home. "From rags te riches...Damn, I'm a lucky bastard" he mutters to himself, as he does so very often of late. Saihna was such a pretty woman for her growing age and although much older than the young Orin she never ceased to amaze him in bed. Flexing his rippling muscles, he started to snuggle down into a comfortable postion thinking of the great men that had once shared this bed with his lover. "Vasgar, the deceased Thar of Arathor...What a guy. Trohad. Clay. No forget Clay, he was a lucky prick beyond his reach. From Lordaeron no less, douchebag. I wonder where he is...I suppose he's still with the fecking Chapter...Ah well. I wonder how many other great men have shared the time of night with Saihna."

"Ah feck em!" he thought, "It's my turn now".

With that comforting thought and the sensual feeling of Saihna's satin underwear grinding his thigh, sleep took over the young man's mind. Flashes of war, of lust, of peace all tormenting him whilst he tossed and turned in the bedsheets. Dwarves bombarding the ruins of Alterac, Elegost's face as he got charged by that great brute of a Dwarf switching and merging with sieges on Strom, terrible Hordes of Orcs and Forsaken struggling with all their might to crush what has been rebuilt so many times...So many.

A bead of sweat, drops from the sleeper's forehead trickling down his face, off his nose into his feral beard.

Cheers from the Alliance forces as they somehow snatch victory from under the Horde in one of the great battles to have taken place in the Wetlands. The tactical praise given to the Commanders, the bravery given to the soldiers. Then a familar pin prick is felt in his proud chest. A silver raven badge is presented, the humble Priest had been successful during his silver run. A protector of the Shar, of the Princess, of the Trollbanes. A sigh escapes Nygarth's lips as he relives these times of triumph, of victory, of pride.

A gust of wind sends shivers down the bedsheets, a gust from a closed window. A closed door. A locked room.

More images enter the twenty seven year olds mind, these images are not as familar but nevertheless grant comfort. A realm uptop the clouds, a great hall with great guests. Giants of men, and women, roam the clouds talking in deep but friendly booming tones. Some of them naked, some of them clothed, some of them armed. Each one with a great story to tell, a great life that they'd lived. Nygarth had dreamt of the Ancestoral Halls many a time, as he is sure others of his faith had done so. Looking for answers, for hope, for revenge. The Arathorians weren't a peaceful people and even the realm akin to paradise sent shivers of death and fright down a mortal's spine. Phelgas's taint leaving the place void of his presence, but not his remnants.

This wasn't just a dream.

The loudest voice of them all was that of Suxen. The great Ancestor. Sitting on his throne, head of the house, feasting on a chicken leg the size of Nygarth. A voice so loud, so clear as day itself that the man didn't need to move his lips to let you know what he was thinking, what he wanted. As if he was shouting for entire Azeroth to hear but only your ears heard the sacred words. "Nygarth!", was his call just a name and it wasn't alluring, sensual nor akin to a siren. It was a command, an order and if you were the son of Thrall himself, you would've answered the call and you would've been cowering in submission as your untimely death was granted.

"Nygarth!...Nygarth!...Nygarth!" The echoes wouldn't fade.

"Nygarth, you've served me so. The bed of my youngest Shar has been granted to your humble buttocks. The Arathorian Empire, open to your hand's grasp. But why, my child, why do you not take it as your own?"

The great Ancestor looked into the Orin's eye's, expecting an answer. A reply. None was granted.

"Tell me dear boy, why do you not answer me? Your faith, your power, your Suxen?"

Nygarth did nothing but kneel before the behemoth of a Vrykul.

"Are you afraid? If you speak wrongly, do you expect retribution? My wrath?"

As steady as a rock, Nygarth continued to kneel. Not even a whimper of discomfort leaving his lips.

"My son, your actions speak more than your tongue ever could. You are not scared. You do not fear me. You respect me, your voice tainting the Hall's belonging to people that your tongue has no business speaking to. No. I know the answer to my question."

With this, the man arose from his throne, yelling at the top of his voice crushing the Orin's ears as the Ancestor's spiritual spittle flew outwards.

"YOU ARE WISE!"

"Wise beyond your pathetic years, you don't want to rule Arathor. You never have. You don't want my Empire under your control, you just want it happy. You don't want my Shar, you just want the lady behind the title. You don't want for anything other than happiness, for yourself, for your family and for your Kingdom and as such you refuse the mantle given to you by marriage rights, you refuse the title that hasn't been taken since Vasgar himself took it as his own"

With this last comment, a slight gesture is made to a man sitting in the corner nibbling on a leg the size of the whole turkey. Vasgar, a powerful beast of a King in the presence of Suxen resorted to looking like an infant.

"You refuse all of your rights in the name of the Ancestors, in the name of your birthrights, of your poverty, of your parents. My son...You deserve the riches that your parents couldn't provide. You deserve the sex of a fine woman. You deserve a place at my stead in this Hall upon your death and above all you deserve this gift!"

A bolt of lightening rips it's way through the Halls. As Vasgar himself trembles in his corner, nibbling nervously. A great steed, perfectly built for Nygarth's height and weight, the purest white, with a wing span ready to ride the winds of the darkest corners of Northrend.

"I plucked him from the stars myself, my son, he is the strongest and fastest Steed in the realm. I ask you, take him back to Azeroth, take him and use him to spread the message of the Ancestors. He will never tire, he will never hinder, he will never die and he will bring Arathor glory! Take him and ride to victory as your name, Nygarth 'Crow-eye' Thorgint, shall be immortal! -Your- name, will strike fear into the deadliest creature's heart! Take him, ride him, bring ARATHOR TO GLORY!"

With his final words, the Ancestoral Hall's erupts in abundance of cheering and celebration. Fine music is heard, fine wine is drunk and fine meats are served as the Ancestors send their Champion down into the realm of the living.

------

Awoken with a start, Nygarth sits up straight in his bed. Stirring Saihna's own slumber. His palm ablaze with white fire. His Celestial Steed ready to be called upon with a clench of a fist. Tommorow is going to be an interesting day. Very...very...interesting.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

-The Dream. Empty Re: -The Dream.

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:14 pm

...no
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:42 pm

HILARIOUS XD
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:53 pm

He then awoke, realising that he had infact been sleeping with Praxan.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:26 pm

Correction, with Throran!
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:29 pm

I was thinking as I was reading the end "This is interestin- ooooooooooooohhh dear."

Dont you dare try and justify that -thing- IC! XD

Otherwise a well written story, still convincing people he's not in it for powah eh? Razz
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:33 pm

**pulls the fishing hook out of jomr's lip**

*stare*
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:42 pm

Saihna Trollbane wrote:Correction, with Throran!

He then awoke, realising that he had infact been sleeping with Praxan & Throran.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:49 pm

Nice story but ehm...do you find it wise to actually count how many had your lover before you?

I mean... >_> It's not exactly something to brag about, it's more like an insult towards her tbh <_<
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:21 am

Krogon wrote:**pulls the fishing hook out of jomir's lip**

Argh! Put it back in, put it back in!
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:02 am

eeez eet tiem for lolarphe moament agian???

Good story though, but eez it tiem for lolarhpe moament nau???
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:15 am

Sigh, the story is a joek, it'z fer funz and gigglez! ;> Very Happy
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:10 am

Mandui, I had a discussion with Saihna about her lovers and I think we both enjoyed figuring the number out, besides I figured it would highlight how lucky Nygarth feels to be the one she's with, that she see's him fit to procede these great men. 'excluding Farglade'

If you haven't noticed already, this is but a troll. I just can't be bothered to keep it going. I was bored without WoW and was struck with the idea. Obviously I'd never use that ICly.

Nice story though, ey?
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:33 am

I snickered. I like the story though and how you visualize it all perfectly. Somehow it made me think of the cartooned Disney movie, Hercules, when he gets Pegasus also, hence why I thought people would instantly realize it was a troll-story for lulz XD
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:39 am

I enjoyed writing it, for some reason I am prouder of it due to it's obvious 'mary sue' awesomeness alike to -every- fantasy novel out there and the fact that it's not really aligned with true WoWlore making it all the better for me.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:06 am

*Shifty eyes* Oh yes.. Of course I knew that it was a joke all along. I just pretended to be the dumb fool to make you feel better... Yeah..
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrogan Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:43 am

It is righteous and beautiful. Nygarth ol' boy... use it ICly, for the love of god.

Shrogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:38 pm

Yes, my Emperor...

No wait...NO! D:
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:59 pm

Nygarth/Rir'rae wrote:Mandui, I had a discussion with Saihna about her lovers and I think we both enjoyed figuring the number out, besides I figured it would highlight how lucky Nygarth feels to be the one she's with, that she see's him fit to procede these great men. 'excluding Farglade'

If you haven't noticed already, this is but a troll. I just can't be bothered to keep it going. I was bored without WoW and was struck with the idea. Obviously I'd never use that ICly.

Nice story though, ey?
>_>

Your character and I obviously have a different opinion on whether or not it is flattering for one to have had many lovers.

At any rate, it was a great story. Made many people wtf xD
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:09 pm

Indeed, I reckon they do Mandui.
Thanks for the compliment. ;D The aim was to wtf.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arador Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:13 pm

I resent myself from commenting....

WTFROFLBBQ....etc etc
Arador
Arador

Character sheet
Name: Elegost 'The Lionheart' Dawnweaver
Title: Lord-Commander of Arathor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:37 pm

(though I'm with Mandui in thinking you made Sai sound like a terrible slag, poor lass).

Well....*coughs*...I am -twenty- odd years younger than her....*coughs and shifty eyes*

Edit: Don't do funny things to my post, Garth Sad

Last edited by Aniane on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arador Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:11 pm

Hubba hubba...
Arador
Arador

Character sheet
Name: Elegost 'The Lionheart' Dawnweaver
Title: Lord-Commander of Arathor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:22 pm

Rofl. Clay's far more great then Nygarth. -.-
He tried to carry that damn Chapter and reverse them, all alone it didn't work! And he's kind and just.

That he was an ass to Nygarth was because Nygarth was a jealous ass to Clay. :DDD

And yes, its an insult.

Edit:
The compare thing is an insult.. :p

Last edited by Vargosh/Trave/Thandros on Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:12 pm

A old flame has entered the Love Octagon!
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down