Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Kor Kron Vanguard (RP-PvP and PvE)

+7
Drustai
Littlepip
Killian
Lexgrad
erwtenpeller
Skarain
Khrona Lockheart
11 posters

Go down

[H] Kor Kron Vanguard (RP-PvP and PvE) Empty [H] Kor Kron Vanguard (RP-PvP and PvE)

Post by Khrona Lockheart Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:12 pm

“The Kor'Kron are here! Think you can handle OUR job? Get over 'ere, and see if it's... for you! LOKTAR'OGAR Live by these words!”

[H] Kor Kron Vanguard (RP-PvP and PvE) 819257

Who We are?

The Kor’kron as we all know are the Horde’s “Elite” forces ^^ WE ourselves, are the Kor’Kron “Vanguard”, we fight on the front lines of operations planned for the Horde to undertake, staring into the abysmal faces of death itself with no fear, in hopes for better times for the people we serve.

The reason behind us joining the Kor’Kron, you say? Gone are the times we can talk our way out of this war, with our last chance of peace of the Alliance now thought to be gone with the explosive fate of Theramore, those who took up the opportunity to join this cause thought it was time for less talk and more action, to swallow your pride and end this once and for all with Honour and Brute Force.

What We Do?

We are a fairly new guild who hope to take part in many RP Events which can be found planned on these forums. (Which I have personally enjoyed so much my short time here ^^) We also plan to have numerous of our own events and to partake in PvP, WPvP and PvE (with a 10 man raid team almost complete already <3) hehe. We are heavily active and the guild leader, myself, only plays one character so is always around and I have no plans on loosening such dedication to this guild, any time soon.
We are also considering a paycheck system which allows members to take out a sum of money from the guild bank, to aid them in their efforts in the war.

What to be prepared for upon joining?

1. We are fuelled on our members ideas, you have a good idea? Share it! It won’t go un-noticed, this isn’t OUR guild it is YOUR guild as well! <3 We are in this TOGETHER! ^^

2. We are a really friendly guild <3 we accept people of all kinds, age, sexuality, everything! ^^ As long as you have respect for others and Most importantly Have fun!

3. Expect some IC hate from particular guilds for our cause, but remember! IC is totally separate from OOC, and it should remain that way always.

Who to Contact or How to join?
Visit our "in the works" Guild website and fill in an application form (( korkron-vanguard.enjin.com/recruitment )) Here! (our recruitment form <3 Yay!) or contact "Khrona" in game (myself), Thaleon, Azteroz, Janarisa or any other member within the guild and they will pass you an invite for further discussion <3 We welcome everyone awesome! XD hee!

More information will be added to this thread over time, as we have only been running for 2 days now, there has been many ambitions we are working to achieve, even in such a short time. But yeas! Thank you so much for taking your time to read! Hehe Very Happy and we hope to hear for you soon
Khrona Lockheart
Khrona Lockheart

Character sheet
Name: Khrona Lockheart
Title: Master

http://Blood-Aegis.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

[H] Kor Kron Vanguard (RP-PvP and PvE) Empty Re: [H] Kor Kron Vanguard (RP-PvP and PvE)

Post by Skarain Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:23 pm

Hellscream's eyes are upon you!
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

[H] Kor Kron Vanguard (RP-PvP and PvE) Empty Re: [H] Kor Kron Vanguard (RP-PvP and PvE)

Post by Khrona Lockheart Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:53 pm

For the Horde!

I am so excited to see what comes from this Very Happy
Khrona Lockheart
Khrona Lockheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Khrona Lockheart Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:30 am

*bump!* We are open for suggestions, being a new guild up and running for 4 days now (Level 6 Horde guild already!!!) We are cosntantly looking to improve! Now is the most oppertune time than ever to join!
Khrona Lockheart
Khrona Lockheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:58 am

It will take me at least six months before I have time to kickstart my planned Kor'kron blood elf, and by then, I might not even want to roll him anymore...

But if I do, "Vrachos Bloodwrath" is yours.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Man i want a warsong orc on DB now Smile
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Khrona Lockheart Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:34 pm

Hehe well, I hope to see yous two ig sometime, if you want my battletag ill send it via PM n.n
Khrona Lockheart
Khrona Lockheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Khrona Lockheart Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:26 am

*Bump*
Khrona Lockheart
Khrona Lockheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Killian Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:35 pm

Awesome stuff!
Killian
Killian

Character sheet
Name: Killian Roque
Title: Si:7 Operative

Back to top Go down

Post by Khrona Lockheart Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:45 pm

*bump* Check out our website! ^^ It's getting better! http://korkron-vanguard.enjin.com/
Khrona Lockheart
Khrona Lockheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:58 pm

For The Horde!'s demise to come!
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Khrona Lockheart Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:22 pm

It's important to note we will be heavily active in RP in Domination Point as of 5.1, it will be amazing <3 and hopefully more RP events will be posted in here from our guild soon
Khrona Lockheart
Khrona Lockheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:54 am

Super bump! Now make an advertisement everywhere, in the wow forums, youtube, Facebook! Everywhere so that there can be some more Horde roleplay.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:57 am

I'm pretty sure this guild doesn't even exist anymore. Should verify before necroing things like this.

Also, there's plenty of Horde RP right now.

Last edited by Drustai on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:58 am

What Drustai said is true, it went dead ages ago.
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:23 pm

*Presses the dire situation button.*

Well that blows.. Need to get some new ideas then.. Shadowpan Roleplay?
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:33 pm

Don't start necro'ing threads again, we already spoke to you about that. Just pay attention to when the last post was to get an idea of the situation.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:12 pm

Well now that Kor'kron is actually doing something and they have someone to fight against maybe its time to re make the guild?
Fighting on two sides, against rebels and the alliance would mean a lot of roleplay for both sides, it would also be interesting to find some Kor'kron units that is not NPC's.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:51 pm

Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:44 pm

Thorvald wrote:*Presses the dire situation button.*

Well that blows.. Need to get some new ideas then.. Shadowpan Roleplay?

If you are serious about wanting to try Shado-pan role-play, you can contact me on Paozi IC.

But you'll have to stop spelling it as "Shadowpan".
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down