Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tanaris the land of Secrets and Loot - Upcoming Expedition

Go down

Tanaris the land of Secrets and Loot - Upcoming Expedition Empty Tanaris the land of Secrets and Loot - Upcoming Expedition

Post by siegmund Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:43 am

Tanaris the land of Secrets and Loot - Upcoming Expedition Desert_walkers_by_teemoh

IC: One of the Freelancers past smaller excursions let them obtain a Rather unique medalion, since of more urgent matters the matter was not reaserched, until now. Tanaris, a land that once flurished. The cataclysm left a great mark on this land, and as now Pirates, The trolls at Zul'Farrak and the ancient ruins of Uldum await. What secrets shall the medalion hold? Or rather... What forces lurk in Tanaris? Allies, wit and luck will all be required for the trip.. as war starts to wage on between the Horde and Alliance things are starting to get even Hotter.

OOC: Since we've been lacking on the "Exploration part" i think this makes for a perfect oportunity.

Travel: Most likely the first part of travels will start in stormwind and then move on to Theramore/Ratchet (Changed if theramore will already be icly destroyed of course) . From there, the 3 events will be entirely seperated. The group comes, investigates a specific area, finds clues -> ???? -> Boss fight -> Loot, go back to "camp" and with help of alliance mages go back to sw -> Discus -> repeat

Am i going to get wounded again? : Good question! And No, you will be entirely left to decide on your own for serious wounds if you wish so. Bruises and geing knocked around like a rag doll, thats possible. As well that there will be slight aplication of /roll and player reaction (Take it like the game where one kid is picked and has to turn around and everyone else has to try and tap him on the shoulder, they can only move when he is turned away -he can turn at any time- if he sees them move they are out of the game)

Where and bosses: Most will take place in Tanaris, some even in Zul'Farrak itself, though advised if people are high enough level for Tanaris. Here is a small spoiler for the bosses themselves:

-Crazed Gnome Explorer

Small, but Deadly and Nuts! "Precious, give me it! It is all mine!"

-Twin Pirate Captains

Simply the most anoying twins on the planet! "It's a team effort really."

-Evil Spirit
A being of Pure Evil and Bad jokes. "These things are gigantic, no wonder womens backs hurt!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When? : Not yet fully planed when, but will post beforehand.

What are we looking for: Any allies could go, with potential guides or so on, as well as i am still looking for 2 people to play one of the bosses - Twin Pirate Captains and also maybe some commoners that reside in Gadgetzan, that will help with Information gathering, leading people into ambushes, or just being that old grumpy and drunk man.

For aditional info or if you want to attend, feel free to whisp ingame or post here, thank you.

-Siegmund
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Tanaris the land of Secrets and Loot - Upcoming Expedition Empty Re: Tanaris the land of Secrets and Loot - Upcoming Expedition

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:45 am

Looks good so far!

Will be fun to get the guild out of the starter zones!

Back to top Go down