Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Royal Gilnean Order - Worgen exclusive

+9
Rasonal Dranger
Whiston Farley
Kozgugore Feraleye
Saevir
(Goggy) - Exilius
Elízabéth Moren
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Dorik Thunderbelly
Gunnell
13 posters

Go down

[A] Royal Gilnean Order - Worgen exclusive Empty [A] Royal Gilnean Order - Worgen exclusive

Post by Gunnell Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:38 pm

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

[A] Royal Gilnean Order - Worgen exclusive Empty Re: [A] Royal Gilnean Order - Worgen exclusive

Post by Dorik Thunderbelly Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:18 pm

The guild concept looks nice indeed, this is what I figured "propper" Worgen of Gilneas to be.

Here, I think you may find a use for this immage as well:
http://lost-in-concept.deviantart.com/art/Gilneas-Banner-124083528
Dorik Thunderbelly
Dorik Thunderbelly

Back to top Go down

[A] Royal Gilnean Order - Worgen exclusive Empty Re: [A] Royal Gilnean Order - Worgen exclusive

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:59 am

Sorry for this off-topic comical addition.

With this and another Worgen guilds already in the planning, I see it ending up as something like portrayed in the video below.

Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:03 am

Bennedict wrote:Sorry for this off-topic comical addition.

With this and another Worgen guilds already in the planning, I see it ending up as something like portrayed in the video below.

Preety much.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:05 am

Although, I´ll probably end up joining one or the other of the worgen guilds ^^
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:06 am

Ill join that with my Worgen/One of them as I promised ageeeeeeeeeees ago! <3

Last edited by Chrístophér/Elízabeth on Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:07 am

Bennedict wrote:Although, I´ll probably end up joining one or the other of the worgen guilds ^^

To be honest, I'd much rather form a new, original big guild together with all the other Worgen guilds (Err, well us and Greydane) just so something like this doesn't arise, but Clay wasn't so keen last time I spoke about it.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:09 am

1 big Worgen guild would be good, but Clay seems completly against the idea sadly. Sad
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:22 am

We'll I figure it's due to both having different concepts of what they wanted to do. RGO from what I've heard will try to free themselves from the Curse and try to maintain their humanity.

Whilst the Greydanes would embrace the curse! '' Aaaaahwwwoooh

Both concepts are nice, allthough It would be indeed better to make one large Guild' to determine and filter quality from quantity which often comes with when guilds are competing for the numbers.
But it would take both of you to do what is fair and abandon the current names and concepts and together work something out, in which both of you would be pleased and have the equal influence over the Guild's course.

Otherwise one side will feel as if they were incorporated/ Assimilated into another whom pulls the strings.

I believe both aspects could be combined into one, The Gilneans trying to maintain their Humanity, whilst a number embrace the Worgen Curse, which could create an in Guild plot' of different perceptions of what is the right thing to do, adding both character development and overall one united early Guild which could stay strong and endure and unannounced Worgen guilds.

Oooh and yesh, The Horseman comes to the dark' woods of Gilneas!
'' HYA-Hahaah-AaaH!

Keeel you Furries!
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:39 am

All this brings me back to the good old days of TBC's launch. 5+ Blood Elf RP guilds on day one ^^
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:17 am

By all means, remain fractured! Will make it easier to hunt down you oversized dogs one by one so we can skin you more easily to keep us warm at night!
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiston Farley Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:01 am

Kozgugore Feraleye wrote:By all means, remain fractured! Will make it easier to hunt down you oversized dogs one by one so we can skin you more easily to keep us warm at night!

*Gives an High five to the Orc*
Whiston Farley
Whiston Farley

Character sheet
Name: Whiston Farley
Title: The Hound Master - Watcher of Sacred Ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasonal Dranger Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:10 am

Kozgugore Feraleye wrote:By all means, remain fractured! Will make it easier to hunt down you oversized dogs one by one so we can skin you more easily to keep us warm at night!

An orc, joining our Hunting season? Oh, why not.
*hands Koz a Shotgun, and loads his* Hunting season begun, furries!

On the topic, I believe exilius got a point in his post. Combining could be the best, and if not, atleast ooc communication and Helping each-other, at least oocly. Both concepts seem very nice!
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelo/Lucanor Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:57 pm

I don't know the concept of the Greydane very well, but I think it would be best indeed if there would be one guild. The way you look at the curse is mostly personal for each character imho, and both guilds will probably do the same thing: trying to survive in the wilds of the mess that's called Gilneas. So why remain separate?
Raelo/Lucanor
Raelo/Lucanor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:24 am

Do want. Application sent.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:11 pm

I do believe something has been worked out now and the two guilds will become one
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:07 pm

Do you know exactly where I could find some infomation and perhaps post an application. Assuming they have a site up?
Thanks in advance.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:09 pm

http://www.duskhavenbrigade.spruz.com/forums/

But, ugh, I -hate- that website.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Nygarth/Rir'rae wrote:http://www.duskhavenbrigade.spruz.com/forums/

But, ugh, I -hate- that website.

Already applied and such, not really got much of a reply. Is it inactive?
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:57 pm

Er yeah tbh...

Me and Gunnell were the only people really using it, personally I hate it and never go on it...So I suppose you should poke him to look at it.

Yes...I am lazy.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:59 pm

Know where I can reach him? ...Or could you just gimme some feed back? It's Edervic.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Yeah you're fine, don't worry.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:15 pm

Nygarth/Rir'rae wrote:Yeah you're fine, don't worry.

<thumb up>
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:20 pm

I still read these forums daily, but sort of stopped glancing at our own since we decided to merge. At the moment, we're rewriting and reworking both guilds into a new one. I'll have a gander at your application, and set you up when the 'new' version of ZE W0RGUN guild is shot out of a cannon...

...Yeah, great metaphor.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:00 am

Thanks for the reply Gunnel. I'll make sure to keep my eyes open Smile.

So is my application considered accepted? Surprised

Does the guild your merging with have a site up? Or do you know an active place to discuss the future of the worgen of DBH?
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down