Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Grim Heart Sails (Pirate Guild)

Go down

[A] Grim Heart Sails (Pirate Guild) Empty [A] Grim Heart Sails (Pirate Guild)

Post by Norrian/Chezz Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:40 am

Howdy peps!

We made a new pirate themed guild and we're currently hiding in Stormwind! If anyone sees himself interested he can contact our wise and powerful captain Sépathey or the not-so-awesome-but-pretty-damn-awesome First Mate Chezz.

I'll give further details to anyone in-game or here in the forums but let me just say a few things:

• 16+. We are pirates and we hurt people (happy). That's kinda obvious.

• People need to be ready to accept the concequinces of doing bad stuff. I did talk to an officer of the SWR and he explained that members that get caught will be do time, get severely beaten up and if they keep getting caught they might even lose a finger or two, and that's if they've been good pirates and only resorted to pillaging and stealing.

• Roughly 75% of the server's population will hate us.

• We're pirates but we have a big ass rulebook!... Well not yet, but I'm workin' on it.

• We have a Gnomish Death Star! If anyone pisses our members off we'll blow their planet up!

Cheers! Smile
Norrian/Chezz
Norrian/Chezz

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://last.fm/user/icetorn

Back to top Go down

[A] Grim Heart Sails (Pirate Guild) Empty Re: [A] Grim Heart Sails (Pirate Guild)

Post by Norrian/Chezz Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:24 pm

Guild has moved to the Drunken Lass. Their post is like two posts up Smile

Edit: The guild is back up! We've split from the drunken Lass.
Norrian/Chezz
Norrian/Chezz

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://last.fm/user/icetorn

Back to top Go down