Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A, Possible H] An Archaeological Expedition

+6
Sullee Swiftspeech
Gilran
Jondalar Greenfury
Nessra Sunwhisper
Larnira
Demurral
10 posters

Go down

[A, Possible H] An Archaeological Expedition Empty [A, Possible H] An Archaeological Expedition

Post by Demurral Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:02 pm

*The following is posted around scholarly sites and libraries around Stormwind and Ironforge*
I, Professor Warrington, am putting together an archaeological team to help recover the lost treasures of Uldum, and place them on display in the Grand Library and Museums of Stormwind and Ironforge, for the benefit of all who wish to study them.
However, such an expedition will be hazardous, and as such, I'm looking to hire people who are willing to follow orders to the letter, and will not let personal grudges with other expedition members in the way of doing their respective jobs.

Looking to Hire:
Medics, Guards, Workers, Archaeological Experts, Runic Scholars, Cursebreakers, Cooks, Survival Experts, Guides, Historians.

Please send a letter expressing your interest to the folloowing address, along with what skills you offer towards the expedition itself.
Professor Warrington,
Blue Recluse Inn,
Stormwind.

((OOC - putting together an IC expedition to Uldum, as part of several key interests and developments for my characters, as well as for anyone else interested. If any horde members wish to, we could also arrange to have a horde scouts attacking the expedition sites, in order to reclaim lost treasures to sell for the horde war effort.
For the sake of RP and phasing problems, could anyone interested complete the Harrison Ford quest chains in uldum, so all of us can stay at the same state.))

EDIT! - On further thought, and to match with the theme, local guides and explorers should perhaps force every member to wear light clothing, leather armour at the most due to the heat. Also, Camels should be a must, if you're willing to farm the rep for one! Otherwise, you're walking, buddy!

Last edited by Domovoi on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

[A, Possible H] An Archaeological Expedition Empty Re: [A, Possible H] An Archaeological Expedition

Post by Larnira Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:05 pm

nice! I can help as a guard!
Larnira
Larnira

Character sheet
Name: Larnira Darkmist
Title: Cadet in the Blades for Hire

Back to top Go down

[A, Possible H] An Archaeological Expedition Empty Re: [A, Possible H] An Archaeological Expedition

Post by Nessra Sunwhisper Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:09 pm

Depending on the day/time, I might be able to help as a Horde scout.
Nessra Sunwhisper
Nessra Sunwhisper

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Title: Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:15 pm

The date and time will be arranged as soon as I know roughly how many wish to help out - i'll try to fit it in with as many peoples schedules as I can.
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jondalar Greenfury Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:45 pm

*Jondalar unfolds the poster handed to him by an associate, reads it and sighs heavily*

"What is it with these races and their constant need to scavenge and exploit Kalimdor for their own entertainment? Can't they plunder their own realms?"

*Jondalar scowls a for a while in contemplation*

"Maybe they will discover that Kalimdor is far more inhospitable than they anticipated. It is a long trek in hard landscapes... accidents might happen along the way... with a little help... most definitely..."

*Jondalar smirks*
Jondalar Greenfury
Jondalar Greenfury

Character sheet
Name: Jondalar Greenfury
Title: Keeper of Natures Grasp

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilran Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:34 am

Poke me in-game if you will, so I can send you few Dwarves.
Gilran
Gilran

Character sheet
Name: Gilran Steelfist
Title: Envoy of Ironforge

http://forums.threehammers.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sullee Swiftspeech Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:46 am

You should hire the Tanarisi-inlander tribes to guide you.
Sullee Swiftspeech
Sullee Swiftspeech

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:01 am

WHAT THIS AND EVERY OTHER EXPEDITION NEEDS IN LIKE EVER IS A PROPER GNOMISH PRESENCE
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:09 am

Debri wrote:WHAT THIS AND EVERY OTHER EXPEDITION NEEDS IN LIKE EVER IS A PROPER GNOMISH PRESENCE
Of course we need gnomes! Who else are we going to send into the tombs first to set off all the traps, so we don't get killed ourselves? I mean, durr...
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:33 pm

Domovoi wrote:
Debri wrote:WHAT THIS AND EVERY OTHER EXPEDITION NEEDS IN LIKE EVER IS A PROPER GNOMISH PRESENCE
Of course we need gnomes! Who else are we going to send into the tombs first to set off all the traps, so we don't get killed ourselves? I mean, durr...

You walk in after the Gnomes and die due to them bypassing all traps with superior shortness.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:41 pm

Morinth wrote:
Domovoi wrote:

You walk in after the Gnomes and die due to them bypassing all traps with superior shortness.

I suppose that was a little bit... *puts on glasses* .. short sighted of me?
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:42 pm

I would have been all over this with Saevir if I hadn't just recently quit the game. :/
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:49 am

Domovoi wrote:
Morinth wrote:
Domovoi wrote:

I suppose that was a little bit... *puts on glasses* .. short sighted of me?
/e uses Gnomish Death Ray on.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down