Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] Pinned to a tree in Brill Graveyard

+5
Robi Kaezlan
Antistia
Gesh
Samian/Bismack
Kettin
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[IC] Pinned to a tree in Brill Graveyard - Page 2 Empty Re: [IC] Pinned to a tree in Brill Graveyard

Post by Samian/Bismack Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:11 pm

It obviously involves us so I just wanted some clearance. I got it thanks, hf.
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

[IC] Pinned to a tree in Brill Graveyard - Page 2 Empty Re: [IC] Pinned to a tree in Brill Graveyard

Post by Sullee Swiftspeech Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:29 pm

I don't see how this is RP for the Regiment.. >.>'

They just die and need to cope with it ICly?

RP is where two parties play -with- each other, not where one kills the other and leaves without interaction.
Sullee Swiftspeech
Sullee Swiftspeech

Back to top Go down

Post by Sohan Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:30 pm

I have to agree with Sullee on this one. I don't understand why we should just get killed and deal with it?
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://canthandlemyswag.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:41 pm

Even if you were given an IC contract, you contact the target OOC first. Otherwise it's just a gank.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:44 pm

Ok, after dealing with some of your guild tonight and your totally obnoxious way of treating other roleplayers....swearing at us ic, then saying stuff ooc in /say to insult all because I didn't know there were invisible locked doors....all I can say now is this is a pvp server, deal with it.

The reward will be upped and the hunt extended, try treating others with respect and maybe you will get some in return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:51 pm

Arli wrote:Ok, after dealing with some of your guild tonight and your totally obnoxious way of treating other roleplayers....swearing at us ic, then saying stuff ooc in /say to insult all because I didn't know there were invisible locked doors....all I can say now is this is a pvp server, deal with it.

The reward will be upped and the hunt extended, try treating others with respect and maybe you will get some in return.

Hypocrit you got the same treatment as any other douchebag that walks into the cells and goes
"LOL I CAN GO DO WHATEVER U WANT U DONT OWN ME OR DIS CELL"

Go cry for sympathy elsewhere and atleast have the balls to whisper me in person rather then my guildmates.

ps. we didnt do anything ooc
pps. all I wanted is ooc communication since it was an "event" that involved us.

Last edited by Samian on Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:51 pm

I don't get where it says that anyone is expected to die?
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sohan Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:00 pm

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:I don't get where it says that anyone is expected to die?

So they'll just sneak around the command center then? Have fun Smile

Last edited by Helrog on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://canthandlemyswag.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:00 pm

My character stayed in character unlike yours Samian. I feel sorry for your guild, you really set a bad example for what can be expected from the Stormwind Regiment. You lost my respect, mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:01 pm

lock/report this thread please

also I'm not your mate guy
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:04 pm

Samian, I was just about to ask for the thread to be locked since you seem unable to talk to me without throwing insults.

Please lock the thread, I won't get into a flame war on a forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:06 pm

I don't wanna get on the gripe here guys.

But if you had just communicated with each clearly and showed a bit of empathy to the other party, as well as respect. Things could've gone a lot easier.

Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Yeah its not like I asked that 6 hours ago >.>
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:11 pm

I'm sure you did and I'm sure Arli wanted the same.

But the fact of the matter is that people forget to be patience with one another and how things can be blown out of proportion over a keyboard. Perhaps it would be best for you two just apologise and leave it at that? If not for what happened, but how it's being spilled over into the forum?

Very Happy
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:16 pm

Vec wrote:I'm sure you did and I'm sure Arli wanted the same.

But the fact of the matter is that people forget to be patience with one another and how things can be blown out of proportion over a keyboard. Perhaps it would be best for you two just apologise and leave it at that? If not for what happened, but how it's being spilled over into the forum?

Very Happy

Stop looking at this through colored glasses and actually read through the thread please, when I requested what the regiments involvement was in this I got:
Thorns are set contracts on Alliance. For IC reasons, the SW military are targetted at present, so that includes your guild. You can choose to do what you want, carry on as normal or we can arrange some x-faction. All up to you, but until June 10th (at present) your guild are our targets, well all Alliance is, just they get a gold reward for killing you guys Smile

In other words I got told that it is their event centered around us but is actually has nothing to do with us nor was our actual involvement ever really considered, which makes me wonder what the point of all of this was in the first place.
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:20 pm

I am done with this atleast, while I do hope this didnt shit all over the regiment's name I regret (almost) nothing
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:21 pm

They ain't coloured, it's about being polite. Even if the other guy isn't: Not implying Arli is. If you don't want to be involved, politely request for your guild not to be contacted, or affected. If he ignores that, then just ignore him. You won't get anywhere by being so aggravated about things like this, they happen all the time on Roleplay servers. The best thing you can do is, agree to disagree. What exactly are you hoping to achieve here?
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:29 pm

If you plan to focus your guild's PvP entirely on another guild then I think some OOC communication and clarification is entirely normal to ask for.

But hell. Locking this.
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2