Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] Pinned to a tree in Brill Graveyard

+5
Robi Kaezlan
Antistia
Gesh
Samian/Bismack
Kettin
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[IC] Pinned to a tree in Brill Graveyard Empty [IC] Pinned to a tree in Brill Graveyard

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 8:53 pm

[IC] Pinned to a tree in Brill Graveyard Removetheregiment

Back to top Go down

[IC] Pinned to a tree in Brill Graveyard Empty Re: [IC] Pinned to a tree in Brill Graveyard

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 11:16 am

* The first bloodied tabard was pinned up alongside the notice *

Back to top Go down

[IC] Pinned to a tree in Brill Graveyard Empty Re: [IC] Pinned to a tree in Brill Graveyard

Post by Kettin Thu May 31, 2012 11:19 am

((Is this just for thorns to take part in? Or can any one start pinning tabards? Very Happy would love to do some hunting))
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 2:05 pm

(( Thorn thing I'm afraid, you can hunt with us but won't be eligible for the bounty Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Thu May 31, 2012 2:27 pm

((Can I have a hug? :O Might have to do that as the house is trying to build relations with other groups. May need to speak to you soon.))
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 2:30 pm

(( Sounds good, catch me or Midwinter in game ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Thu May 31, 2012 3:27 pm

Okaaaaaay.
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 5:05 pm

Glad you approve!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Thu May 31, 2012 5:29 pm

Shifting from a midst the cold, dead smoke that clinged to the Graveyard, Victoria emerged daggers recently bloodied, and promptly sheathed, red claws flick her thick hair into a respectable style: she had a fondness for vanity.

Her smouldering eyes shot to the poster, scanning it's information with idle interest, mumbling each word frantically to herself. She voiced her disapproval, seemingly to herself?

" Antistia would be rolling in her grave.. Blood elves, mercenaries no less! littering Brill with bounties.. what they assume everyone in Tirisfal is a -crook-? " She snarled, reaching out to snatch up the pinned sign, she stopped however. Curling her tongue in thought.

" Though.. If there's money to be made. "

Her talons linger for a moment before swiping up the fabric, smothering her nostrils with the stench of the living.

" It's time I taught those little thorns how to hunt.. "

She exclaimed, clicking her teeth into a gentle cackle, before turning heel and vanishing into the ever-thickening smog that birthed her.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Thu May 31, 2012 6:12 pm

I GOT MENTIONED! ALL HAIL THE PROPHET! KILL THE BLASPHEMERS! SACRIFICE THE PRISONERS! DROWN THE PUPPIES! SLAUGHTER THE INFIDELS!

Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 9:18 pm

Vec wrote:.. Blood elves, mercenaries no less! littering Brill with bounties..

Think you'll find the Thorn Master is forsaken but I posted it on his behalf. Amazed you could think it was written by belfs because of his handwriting mind you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Thu May 31, 2012 10:19 pm

(( ...I've been out of game for a while, forgive meee!, still looks very exciting Very Happy. ))
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 10:29 pm

(( It's nice to have targets, and ones so closely linked to Stormwind. It is however a Thorn-only hunt, kinda like a guild activity for which we award a prize for the most kills - and as for teaching us a thing or two about how to hunt ...yeah..right Wink ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Thu May 31, 2012 10:54 pm

(( Back in my day! We use to hunt de' humans all the time! Not just your fancy, pantys seasons! ))
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:57 am

(( Might want to do a bit of research before posting huh? Vile Thorn is an rp/pvp guild so hunting Alliance - not just humans - is what we do. Right now, we have our focus on removing a few of their military but we go hunting Alliance in general on most nights Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Robi Kaezlan Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:18 pm

* scribbled in the corner is a caricature of a spikey haired belf with a dummy in its mouth and initialed with a flowing RK*

Robi Kaezlan
Robi Kaezlan

Character sheet
Name: Robi Kaezlan
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:39 am

Arli stood before the Thorn Master in Brill graveyard and feigned interest in his orders for the day, ...book...'Hellfire Fortifications'....Honor Hold..., the usual tasks that he swore the Thorn Master thought up to keep him busy and out of his hair, if he even had any under that hood he always wore. No matter, he'd assign the task to one of the Thorn Apprentices, free him up to do more interesting things.

Arli nodded at appropriate moments as his eyes drifted to the poster pinned to the tree behind the Thorn Master. The current contract on Alliance, this one a little more focussed than usual, purpose of weakening the Stormwind defences so that he could send them to...do what exactly? His eyes were drawn to graffiti at the bottom of the poster, bloody ki-....wait...for fels sake...was that supposed to be him?! Arli scowled, he knew those initials, feckin' Robi, bet she thought that was so, so funny.

"A problem with retrievng the tome, Deathmaster?" asked Midwinter, the chilling of his tone of voice drawing Arli back to attention.

"What? Oh, right, no..no sir" replied Arli.

"Then stop scowling like a small child denied a bag of sweeties and get me that book!"

"Yes sir, right away!" Arli saluted and turned on his heel, moving quickly away and hoping that the Thorn Master didn't look at the poster before he could get back to tear off the bottom corner. Fecking Robi....

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:10 pm

I would very much prefer there being some OOC communication on events like these first. So please get in touch with me next you can.
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:24 pm

Samian wrote:I would very much prefer there being some OOC communication on events like these first. So please get in touch with me next you can.

I don't think this would qualify as an event.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:44 pm

Samian wrote:I would very much prefer there being some OOC communication on events like these first. So please get in touch with me next you can.

Midwinter (GL) spoke with Inneh last night (one of your officers?), so they know what this is about. As pointed out, it isn't really an event, just a Thorn rp/pvp thing but of course we are open to making some x-faction rp out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robi Kaezlan Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:27 pm

Half the fun of a VT "contract" is not knowing about it until its posted somewhere. I've had one on me before me and on my guild. The RP you can generate from it is as limitless as your imagination. We've had this kind of this sort RP go on long after the contract or whatever is over. I would say dont treat it as an "event" just go with it and enjoy.
Robi Kaezlan
Robi Kaezlan

Character sheet
Name: Robi Kaezlan
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:17 pm

Arli wrote:

Midwinter (GL) spoke with Inneh last night (one of your officers?), so they know what this is about. As pointed out, it isn't really an event, just a Thorn rp/pvp thing but of course we are open to making some x-faction rp out of it.

I am glad but this was however after informed my officers that you were up to stuff.
I dont mind the regiment getting involved in your plot I just merely want to make sure it makes sense ICly and that we dont oocly end up with headaches.
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:24 pm

Well technically all you need to do is flag yourselves Smile We have target guilds most months, just this month it was decided to post it here to support that we are rp/pvp and not gankers. If you would like x-faction rp out of it then fine and be aware of people claiming to know IC - only Robi and her guild know so far through a long-running IC contact we have with her.

So, involvement is not mandatory but be real nice if you flagged sometimes, even if you do insist on staying in SW Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Arli wrote:Well technically all you need to do is flag yourselves Smile We have target guilds most months, just this month it was decided to post it here to support that we are rp/pvp and not gankers. If you would like x-faction rp out of it then fine and be aware of people claiming to know IC - only Robi and her guild know so far through a long-running IC contact we have with her.

So, involvement is not mandatory but be real nice if you flagged sometimes, even if you do insist on staying in SW Wink

I dont even-.. I'm getting very mixed feelings from this. So we are ment to just chill at our command center and get ganked? This sounds way too poor for us to be a part of it tbh, anyway as I stated beforehand there should be ooc communication during and more importantly BEFOREHAND

Wink
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:59 pm

Seems you don't get this do you Smile

Thorns are set contracts on Alliance. For IC reasons, the SW military are targetted at present, so that includes your guild. You can choose to do what you want, carry on as normal or we can arrange some x-faction. All up to you, but until June 10th (at present) your guild are our targets, well all Alliance is, just they get a gold reward for killing you guys Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next