Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A][N]Murder! A Call for Information

+18
Melnerag
Coppersocket
Odgan / Keag
Martok
Osmand
Krogon Devilstep
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Cid
Evesia
Jondalar Greenfury
Sharyssa/Adenah
Vaell
Gilran
Ralegh
Drustai
Shaelyssa
Lorainne/Bridlington
Magaskawee/Anaei
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[A][N]Murder! A Call for Information Empty [A][N]Murder! A Call for Information

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun May 27, 2012 5:12 am

*Posters appear in the capitals of the Alliance and in the Silver Enclave of Dalaran*

Citizens of the Alliance,

Yesterday, a good dwarf was killed in cold blood, by men bearing the Tabard of Stromgarde and calling out it was the actions of their leader. Seiken Trollbane. This gross and stupid act to frame the aforementioned man, who now uses the name Lionmane, an unfortunate mistake for the criminals will not go unpunished. This is a call for any information people may have, whether they witnessed the events of Illdranor Strongbrew's death, or heard something that could lead to a conviction of those responsible, they are encouraged to contact Anaei Lionmane.

Evidence that aides the investigation to bring the murders and usurpers to justice will be highly rewarded, this is also a call for no violence to break over this act, Stromgarde is innocent of this nonsensical crime. To think that she would declare war on Ironforge is insanity and Stromgarde will co-operate fully with the Dwarven investigation.

May justice prevail, and even if you think your information is trivial, it will aid in some way.

-Anaei Lionmane,
Ambassador of Stromgarde.

Dwarven Response (Courtesy of Gilran)

[A][N]Murder! A Call for Information Officalreport

Last edited by Anaei/Vezullia on Sun May 27, 2012 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

[A][N]Murder! A Call for Information Empty Re: [A][N]Murder! A Call for Information

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Sun May 27, 2012 7:37 am

How dare you murder Ildranor, you evil wench! ;__;
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A][N]Murder! A Call for Information Empty Re: [A][N]Murder! A Call for Information

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun May 27, 2012 8:37 am

Lorainne wrote:How dare you murder Ildranor, you evil wench! ;__;

((waitwut.. No silly woman! Someone ELSE killed him! Framed stromgarde! Silly worgen.. Pfff..))
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sun May 27, 2012 8:39 am

WHAT?!?! ILDRANOR'S DEAD??

YAY Very Happy
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Sun May 27, 2012 8:43 am

((This is what happens when I'm not around to resurrect you people.))

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Sun May 27, 2012 11:25 am

(( The dwarf is dead and some people seem to be blaming Arathor....
[A][N]Murder! A Call for Information Vegeta10 ))

Ezlbag looks at the poster, after a reading it a couple of times he snatches it and stuffs it in his pocket, he heads back to the dwarven district with a self-satisfied smirk.
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilran Sun May 27, 2012 11:35 am

Dwarven courier arrives in all major cities of the Alliance, leaving posters in all around the cities. The poster reads:

[A][N]Murder! A Call for Information Officalreport

(OOC: Wanted to post this in a new thread, but since you were faster then me Anaei, I found it useless to make a seperate thread so I just posted here.)
Gilran
Gilran

Character sheet
Name: Gilran Steelfist
Title: Envoy of Ironforge

http://forums.threehammers.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Sun May 27, 2012 12:09 pm

Kyven steps up to one of the posters, skipping over most of the words until his finger pinpoints on highly rewarded.
"Bingo."
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun May 27, 2012 1:32 pm

Gilran wrote:
(OOC: Wanted to post this in a new thread, but since you were faster then me Anaei, I found it useless to make a seperate thread so I just posted here.)

((OOC: Added it to the main post! Smile ))
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilran Sun May 27, 2012 1:43 pm

Anaei/Vezullia wrote:

((OOC: Added it to the main post! Smile ))

((Great, perhaps a Moderator can now delete my post.))
Gilran
Gilran

Character sheet
Name: Gilran Steelfist
Title: Envoy of Ironforge

http://forums.threehammers.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 1:55 pm

WHY ILDRANOR WHY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Sun May 27, 2012 2:46 pm

A letter sent out to Geralda and the Dwarven Senate (It has been sent ingame so may aswel add it here)

To the Dwarven Senate,

With this letter I wish to request an audience with the senate on their next gathering due to the recent events regarding the murder on one of your own.
After many years of friendship and our alliance I feel obliged to speak for our people's defense to set things right so we may make certain no mistakes are made to endager our cooperation in the future.
I hope you are willing to grant me this oppurtunity to prevent wrong-doings and pursuit justice to the real culprit.
I hope to hear of you soon with an answer to my request.

With high regards

Ambassador Adenah "Duskeye" Thorgint-Goldheart
Archmage of Stromgarde.
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jondalar Greenfury Sun May 27, 2012 2:53 pm

*Very official looking letter addressed to High Marshal Gilran Steelfist*

Master Steelfist,

It is with great sadness and profound outrage, that we have received the news of Master Strongbrew's demise. His juvenile attempts of courtesy and always forward manner, may seem like an indication of lack of civility, but he was a hospitable and generous host and a fierce and steadfast comrade in arms. He shall be greatly missed by the Kaldorei that knew him.

Being slain in one's home by heinous conspirators, who do not even have the honor of facing their opponent without the ruse of disguise and then afterwards being used in a poor attempt of entrapping an innocent man for the crime - is no way to go for an honorable warrior as Ildranor Strongbrew. Our indignation holds no limits and if we can in any means or measures assist in the apprehension of these turncoats, we trust you will not hesitate call upon us. Hunting and killing prey effectively and efficiently is a gift shared by most Kaldorei.

On behalf of the Order of Natures Grasp, you have our sincerest condolences.

Sincerely
Jondalar Greenfury
Jondalar Greenfury

Character sheet
Name: Jondalar Greenfury
Title: Keeper of Natures Grasp

Back to top Go down

Post by Evesia Sun May 27, 2012 4:35 pm

(( I really really dislike this! Evesia is also going to be gutted when she finds out as I assume she will if Jondalar knows *Points to above post* ))
Evesia
Evesia

Character sheet
Name: Evesia Moonflame
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sun May 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Cyrik: Someone killed that drunkard? And suddenly he's hailed as a national hero? ... Perhaps I ought to drink more?

To the Dwarven Senate,

With
this letter I wish to request an audience with the senate on their next
gathering due to the recent events regarding the murder on one of your
own.
After many years of friendship and our alliance I feel obliged
to speak for our people's defense to set things right so we may make
certain no mistakes are made to endager our cooperation in the future.
I hope you are willing to grant me this oppurtunity to prevent wrong-doings and pursuit justice to the real culprit.
I hope to hear of you soon with an answer to my request.

With high regards

Ambassador Adenah "Duskeye" Thorgint-Goldheart
Archmage of Stromgarde.

To Ambassador Thorgint-Goldheart

Your request is acknowledged and accepted, we will discuss further details on the coming Senate meeting. Forgive the short note, but my paperwork is immense and it seems I'm under a mountain of paper at times.

Lord Cyrik Blackforge
Chancellor of Khaz Modan Senate.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorothee/Duvaineth Mon May 28, 2012 10:28 am

* Messenger (not saying name) arrives from Stormwind to the Ebon Hold and gives a self hand written copy of the poster to Lady Dawn* * Dawn mutters "Seems there is an order within the alliance who wish to ruin our new friends reputation and have them removed. I know of one order that would gain from this.'' * Dawn rubs her hands and grinds her teeth as she returns to her usual buisiness*
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Dorothee/Duvaineth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Mon May 28, 2012 11:12 am

(*Gives a little cheer at awesome diplomatic conclusions to give new friends on our side* WHOOP WHOOP)
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon May 28, 2012 11:17 am

((wait... what? Ild's DEAD!? and why in hell am -I- being framed!? he free'd seiken from the orgrimmar dungeons!))
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Osmand Mon May 28, 2012 12:18 pm

Ildranor is dead Sad...why?!
Osmand
Osmand

Character sheet
Name: Brother Osmand Lightguard
Title: Abbot

Back to top Go down

Post by Martok Mon May 28, 2012 12:44 pm

When do we get to smash people with my hammer?
Martok
Martok

Character sheet
Name: Martok Forgemight
Title: < Thane of Forgemight clan > < Sergeant of Ironforge Guard > < Commander of Dun Garok >

Back to top Go down

Post by Odgan / Keag Mon May 28, 2012 8:03 pm

A small group of Dwarves marches towards the Ironforge jail located around the Great Forge in Ironforge.
Up front of the five dwarves walks a female dwarf, with a rather angry expression, next to her walks a male dwarf with some clear signs of aging already on his grim looking face, with behind the two, three other male dwarves, not seeming very happy either.

A few moments later the group march into the door opening of the Ironforge Jail, approaching the local guard captain.
"What is this fer crap eh? My husba-.. Fiancee lays rottin' in teh Temple, because o' this fancypants 'investigation' o' ye. But still his killers, who ever that may be, walk around free!" yells the angered female dwarf.
"What she is tryin' ta say, is that we, Strongbrews, want teh murderers o' Ildranor found. And that they get faced with justice, so we can bury his body in peace. Once we get teh body back.." the grim dwarf says, snarling at the guard.

After a half hour of yelling and threatening the group of five gets forced out of the jail building.
Odgan / Keag
Odgan / Keag

Character sheet
Name: Ildranor Strongbrew
Title: Mountaineer-Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Mon May 28, 2012 11:50 pm

Seiken Lionmane wrote:((wait... what? Ild's DEAD!? and why in hell am -I- being framed!? he free'd seiken from the orgrimmar dungeons!))
((with all that delicious fighting between the dwarves and arathor the general nation is just the perfect bunch of scapegoats, simple as that))
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Tue May 29, 2012 4:35 am

(( Seiken obviously is a coldblooded murderer, it's written all over his face! To the gallows! ))
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Tue May 29, 2012 7:56 am

Osmand wrote:Ildranor is dead Sad...why?!

Ildranor is dead because Drustai wasn't there to save him, of course.

Last edited by Melnerag on Tue May 29, 2012 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Tue May 29, 2012 9:02 am

Coppersocket wrote:(( Seiken obviously is a coldblooded murderer, it's written all over his face! To the gallows! ))

He's comitted mass murder against troll kind, i'd of thought trying to frame a man with relentless bouts of "Genocidal" tendancies was a BAD idea, as far as master plans go.

Whats the old saying Arador and Aarian came up with?

"Dont pull the Lions tail"
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next