Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tinker Federation

2 posters

Go down

The Tinker Federation Empty The Tinker Federation

Post by Yodar Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:07 pm

IC: yodar first seat of the Tinker Federation, looks at reports of his forces.
The help the federation gave the dwarves in wetlands, did not make a difference at all, yodar shakes his head,
realising, the federation's forces are far from read.Gnomeregan must be retaken the federation must stand ready, but those in need of help, those in need of friends must not be forgotten either.
Yodar sits down on a chair and starts his audio message.

Greetings!

I am yodar, first seat of the Tinker Federation.
This message will be automatic translated by every radio build by gnome hands.
The world is changing, enemies are many allies are few, the allaince is united yet seperated
The gnomes of the tinker federation are calling out to the forces of the allaince,especially our kinsmen.
It is time to unite and work together, Arthas may be dead but many dangers still lurk around, even amongst ourselves in our own cities,safe it is not.
This message is to everyone who can listen , if the horde can translate this, i have a message.
We do not have to do this, let's try to obtain a period of peace if only for a little while, but remember if needed the allaince will defend itself.
For the brave men and women of the allaince , i say .... expect us soon and let's help each other, do not worry we will find you.
From now on the Federation will focus on improving our relationship with both allaince and the horde, for ,once gnomeregan is ours again, it will be us who take the lead.So from now on, we seek out everyone we can and we offer you once the friendship of the federation as sign of good faith and friendship, accepting it is your decision.
May luck, the light,the elements or the gods you worship be on your side.

this is yodar.

over and out.

Yodar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The Tinker Federation Empty Re: The Tinker Federation

Post by Gesh Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:16 pm

<Stamp of Approval>
Gesh
Gesh