Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Return of the Tinker federation

+3
Magaskawee/Anaei
Dorik Thunderbelly
Yodar
7 posters

Go down

The Return of the Tinker federation Empty The Return of the Tinker federation

Post by Yodar Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:34 pm

(IC low) Four months it's been since yodar,leader of the tinker federation left for outland to make new weapons, contruct new machines and develop new ways to help his people, the federation perished in yodar's absence and after a short while the once powerfull tinker federation was reduced to dust.

But now,the time is near for the leader of the tinker federation is finally back.
The radio frequancy of the tinker federation is back online, and on 21:00 on the 21 august of 2010, he's comming back to azeroth the reunite the tinker federation and take gnomeregan for the sake of the gnomes.

Are you ready to step up and do your duty Gnome!?

Yodar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The Return of the Tinker federation Empty Re: The Return of the Tinker federation

Post by Dorik Thunderbelly Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:34 pm

You may want to try the Gnomish Artillery Squad tough Yodar, seeing as your time on WoW may be a bit too irregular to run a guild propperly, not to mention Gnome Rp'ers are in short supply, no pun intended.

Just some advice, if you still want to reboot the Tinker Federation go for it...
Dorik Thunderbelly
Dorik Thunderbelly

Back to top Go down

The Return of the Tinker federation Empty Re: The Return of the Tinker federation

Post by Yodar Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:02 am

Dorik Thunderbelly wrote:You may want to try the Gnomish Artillery Squad tough Yodar, seeing as your time on WoW may be a bit too irregular to run a guild propperly, not to mention Gnome Rp'ers are in short supply, no pun intended.

Just some advice, if you still want to reboot the Tinker Federation go for it...

Maybe your right dorik, but to be honest i am only doing this out of responsibility, if in a week or two i have no respond back of some of the old members i may just leave it as it is,promised my old guildies i would return for the mission but to be honest dont really want to return to wow anyway

Yodar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:20 am

I agree with Dorik. We gnomish rpers are not so common, it's best to keep the majority of us in one place.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:21 am

Anaei/Vezullia wrote:I agree with Dorik. We gnomish rpers are not so common, it's best to keep the majority of us in one place.

The Underworld is always in need of able-bodied gnomes.
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:37 am

Yes, join the dark side... *Guides Yodar with an Engineering-schematic-on-a-stick*
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:54 pm

Zinkle Figgins wrote:
Anaei/Vezullia wrote:I agree with Dorik. We gnomish rpers are not so common, it's best to keep the majority of us in one place.

The Underworld is always in need of able-bodied gnomes.
Me and Nifty found out we probally have a big enough amount of gnome Rp'ers in Forlorn to overthrow the tinker court :F
(not saying we should just saying we have the possibility of a gnome revolution)
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:52 pm

Ezlbag wrote:Me and Nifty found out we probally have a big enough amount of gnome Rp'ers in Forlorn to overthrow the tinker court :F

Given that we now have the GAS on our side, I doubt that very much :p
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:29 am

Merandil wrote:
Ezlbag wrote:Me and Nifty found out we probally have a big enough amount of gnome Rp'ers in Forlorn to overthrow the tinker court :F

Given that we now have the GAS on our side, I doubt that very much :p
Yeah this was previous to GAS returning Razz
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down