Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

+87
Eve
Helmut
siegmund
Billy Barisson
Vardrek/Burgen
Thondalar Stormleaf
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Timna
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Cid
Rhonya Steelheart
Grim
Saevir
Aadaria-Ioanna
Raenmar
Eduille
Finnabhair
Sharyssa/Adenah
Larnira
Calisar
Humphry
Braiden
Bradley
Shariah
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Dréfurion
Darilas
Ledgic
Muzjhath
Yarnaat
Lavian
Allonia_Miral
Remai D'Waltir
Gogol
Azmariel
Grufftoof
Rargnasha
Eodan
Zhakiri
Salketh
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Alasard Tyrian
Eowale
Thygore
Baròth / Olian
Melnerag
Kittrina
Drustai
Amaryl
itsy
Samian/Bismack
Vaell
Magaskawee/Anaei
Zalissa
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Ave/Sariella
Quin
Rmuffn
Valerias
Halya
Ixirar
William Jefferson
Raene
Jemerick
Morinth
Jeanpierre
Kristeas Sunbinder
Arkil
Feydor
Ralegh
Lexgrad
corleth
Emrys
Hermie
Lyniath
Lorainne/Bridlington
Seranita
Thelos
Skarain
Coppersocket
Krogon Devilstep
The Z
Roéd
erwtenpeller
Shaelyssa
Gesh
Rae Wulfgnar
91 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 39 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:59 pm

Because he is big, brown and wears skulls everywhere!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 39 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Vaell Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:59 pm

Muzjhath wrote:
Vaell wrote:
erwtenpeller wrote:New Garrosh is awesome kthnx.
Yeah! He looks scary as hell with his update.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Ql4MZQX-Qew/T9Q_ckxqqwI/AAAAAAAAABE/keCRaVWSn8Y/s1600/GarroshCata.jpg How is this scary? Unless he got yet another update with MoP
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
How are these not amazing? They actually put some effort into making him look like a brutish, barbaric beast! They have actually given him some character by remodelling him. He resembles an ogre because he is such a hulk of an orc, towering above others. He looks different and powerful.

but you'd prefer... Boring, generic model Garrosh...
Spoiler:

I'll be honest, Wulf. I don't think your picture of him does justice! I was expecting fury and strength. That doesn't look powerful enough to how I picture him.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:03 pm

Well a male may exude power when he is infront of his subjects, but perhaps when he gets a moment by himself he must think a great deal of how he can live up to his fathers name, whats he doing wrong? Why are his subjects going against him? Why did Thrall say he was dissapointed! Who knows what would be going through that head of his. Perhaps it is all quite stressful.
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalissa Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:05 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:Because he is big, brown and wears skulls everywhere!

Racist.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 39 Witch-Doctor
Zalissa
Zalissa

Character sheet
Name: Zalissa Sparrow
Title: The Pirate Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:09 pm

Jeremias/Wulfgnar wrote:Well a male may exude power when he is infront of his subjects, but perhaps when he gets a moment by himself he must think a great deal of how he can live up to his fathers name, whats he doing wrong? Why are his subjects going against him? Why did Thrall say he was dissapointed! Who knows what would be going through that head of his. Perhaps it is all quite stressful.
But I'd never view him as showing any weakness, even when alone. I'd imagine that he bottles it into anger and exudes his stress through smashing things! There are people that do not get sad when they're upset, but instead angry. This is how I imagine Garrosh acting. If he was alone and was thinking on all of that, I'd imagine him going to work on a training dummy.

That is one of the reasons I love his character, he doesn't seem to show weakness. If someone outsmarted him, he'd just crush their skull (though lore doesn't cover this, I fill in the gaps with what I know of him)
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:14 pm

I'm going to draw a wild comparison but psychological studies show that dictators and autocrats have similar minds.

Wulfgnar's assessment is correct. The work to appear strong before followers is essential in every scenario for every dictatorial leader, to lose control is to lose support. Hitler who had a tendency for raging like Angry German Kid had plots against him from his personal staff, Stalin, never lost his shit before his followers, and among many others reasons that was why he was feared.

I do not doubt that Garrosh ponders carefully upon what he does in his private quarters, but nobody would ever see him when he is like this because the projection of power, strength and an omnipotent Warchief, they are essential for his position.

And as you said, he doesn't seem to show weaknesses, that doesn't mean he doesn't have any.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:16 pm

Vaell wrote:
Jeremias/Wulfgnar wrote:Well a male may exude power when he is infront of his subjects, but perhaps when he gets a moment by himself he must think a great deal of how he can live up to his fathers name, whats he doing wrong? Why are his subjects going against him? Why did Thrall say he was dissapointed! Who knows what would be going through that head of his. Perhaps it is all quite stressful.
But I'd never view him as showing any weakness, even when alone. I'd imagine that he bottles it into anger and exudes his stress through smashing things! There are people that do not get sad when they're upset, but instead angry. This is how I imagine Garrosh acting. If he was alone and was thinking on all of that, I'd imagine him going to work on a training dummy.

That is one of the reasons I love his character, he doesn't seem to show weakness. If someone outsmarted him, he'd just crush their skull (though lore doesn't cover this, I fill in the gaps with what I know of him)

Well in lore he was very emo, and had been emo for a long time until now. I don't think you can just give up your emoness that quickly! No
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittrina Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:21 pm

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 39 Test11

Bleh, Kitt, trying something different with Illustrator quickly on mah lunch break
Kittrina
Kittrina

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:25 pm

But you forget that Garrosh has one major flaw which is pretty much leading to his downfall. Paranoia. Would he ever feel alone? And you're comparing him to dictators who have no real connection to Garrosh. He isn't much of a public speaker, he is more like the leader of a bunch of apes. He is more like a gladiator/goliath.

It is definitely not uncommon for a physically power, alpha male to deal with stress/emotion through anger. I never felt like he was emo, in your common meaning of the word, in lore. He was more full of hate and ignorance.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:15 pm

Garrosh is trying very, very hard to live up to his father's name. He doesn't understand the wrongdoings of his own actions.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:18 pm

I think it is more, he doesn't believe there are any wrong doings in his actions.

Anyway, fuck Thrall. Grom Hellscream was way more bad ass as a pawn of the Legion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:46 pm

They all pale in comparisson with Kilrogg Deadeye!
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Muzjhath wrote:They all pale in comparisson with Kilrogg Deadeye!

I like this post.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittrina Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:08 pm

Anyway, I drew a Wulf:

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 39 Wulf10
Kittrina
Kittrina

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:50 am

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 39 Reploid

and since the Mayans though it was the end of the world...

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 39 Worldending
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:49 pm

That picture scared the shit out of me, I was scrolling down and saw this lovely drawing of a withering Wulfgnar, then I scroll down a bit more and I'm confronted by Jabba the Clown.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:19 pm

Draw me like one of your french girls
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:12 am

Well, the thing is right. Saying "Draw me" is easy, but... In execution, I rarely have any idea what the hell to paint. I've promised Zalissa one, but fuck if I know how to paint it. It's all on a whim.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashka Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:08 am

Lovely picture of Worlds end, got me to laugh alittle even. xD
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave/Sariella Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:35 pm

I tried to doodle wulf!
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 39 Rae_wulfgnar_by_sugarmuffinslair-d5owdwm
Ave/Sariella
Ave/Sariella

Character sheet
Name: Analeigh Avery Blackdawn
Title: Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:54 pm

Ah, all these lovely drawings of my glorious paladin! <3
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:26 pm

My Druid, Thondalar. (Its a helmet, not actual antlers!)

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 39 Thonsce_zps59e24022

He is in the rain, all happy!

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 39 Thonrain3_zps614ba8fc

Feral and his new Winter Veil present from Azarion. A rubber chicken!

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 39 FeralChicken_zps5d8eab1a

Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Elrua Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:24 am

o.o A rubber chicken? Oh gawd, cannot stop laughing XD
Anyways, the drawing I did is based on an RP scene, which I drew before, however it didn't come out as well... and nor did this. I never finished it - instead I just left it as it is, a lone werewolf type of artwork which is somewhat based on the Worgen, however came out to look.... eh.. much different. Oh well!

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 39 603293_531737386845848_1174692114_n
Elrua
Elrua

Character sheet
Name: Zryse
Title: Earthmender / Primal / Medic

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:31 am

Jeremias/Wulfgnar wrote:Ah, all these lovely drawings of my glorious paladin! <3
Wulf I...
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 39 Wulf
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:58 am

Seriously scared of how you imagine my Dwarves then, Coppersocket. Shocked
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next