Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A]Looking for some intrested people (intel work)

2 posters

Go down

[A]Looking for some intrested people (intel work)  Empty [A]Looking for some intrested people (intel work)

Post by Marrik Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:25 pm

*you spot a strange note on a table in a bar with a plain dagger at the top of the note holding it down*

Are you a member or a leader of a noble house looking for some extra intel to boost your houses personal gain ?

Or are you a trader looking on how to get the secrets of sucess from your rivals ?

Even just a simple rich gossip who wants to hear all the latest Dirt ?

Then allow us to offer our services to you Dear reader

OCC:

Hey there Defias well i will try to sum the idea up as best as I can. Right then the basic idea in totaly as the title says the aim of this little side project is to realy help add some more RP to the server and all that. Now then the main veiw of the idea is to create a "high valued information network" wich any character could perhaps have the options to Buy any existing information on another character or even launch and investigation service into the character following certian term deals and requirements. For services should be either in payments of Gold or even other high valued information ((still checking if the high valued info trade would work well)).

Requirements: well to be honest there will not be a lot of major requirements needed for the idea to be honest just to have a chracter who is not blabbing about their business all the time, we want to help create some good secretive RP in some ways. Also this is mainly an RP idea even a little side project if you will most of the work is pretty much free lance and will not have a major guild body so there will be no need to give up any major character obligations you might have.

Roles:

Right well wanted to keep the roles in the concpet quite sweet and simple realy figured that simplicity would be best.

Informant:
Well this will be the most simple of the three roles in the idea the will probably be the most basic of them these people simple keep their ear to the ground and keep an ear or eye out for any important things going on and in general act as leads for the other two roles in the form of names, places and even maybe in the form of popular gossip.

Spy/Informants:

I am presumed that most people on here already have a very good knolwage o what this contains so not going to put much on the subject. Prettey standard the people who hunt for the information and all that.

Handlers:

Right well this role is realy going to be the glue on this concept realy. These shady dealers will be the back bone of the whole network, they are the Public Reps of the network if you will they will be the ones mostly interacting with people such as the clients and the rest of the network also they will be the ones handing out the tasks for jobs and intel gathering from any informants unless it deemed best the spy approach the informant persoanly.

Client:
Not much of a role in the concept but still we need them as a prat of it.

Alligances :

Right well as far as the way of loyalties goes most of us that would probably want to do this kind of work will either mainly be either nuteral or pretty much in it for their self. So in basic ideals soon as we have done the job and the information is in the clients hands they do what they want with it and our business is done.

Rules/creeds:

Well still working on this part realy but will probably have some rules and punishments set down for IC use as soon as that gets figured out.

Methods:

Well as far as methods realt anything goes. Sneak around and stalk a person, flirt and use your charms to get the intel hey even pull strings to get other peple into giving you the info as long as all the results are ahcived as suttley as possible its all good.

Important!!!!!!:

Right this is the realy important part of the idea realy if you are intrest in it and have a character would like to help out with the concept either whsiper/mail me in game on Márrik or simply send me a private message on the forums. For the simple reason being we dont want to make it to easy IC or OCC who is truley appart of it to keep it as intresting and the other RPers acting their chracters as nauteral as possible and also its just fun to have it as a secret i think : P

Well thanks for reading one and all if you have any questions or suggestions on the idea drop a reply and I will try to get back and reply as best as I can.

Marrik
Marrik

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A]Looking for some intrested people (intel work)  Empty Re: [A]Looking for some intrested people (intel work)

Post by Kettin Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:02 pm

Thumbs up for this. Anything on gather info on people on say the horde side or horde side getting info off you guys about alliance chars?
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

[A]Looking for some intrested people (intel work)  Empty Re: [A]Looking for some intrested people (intel work)

Post by Marrik Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:41 pm

Flumi wrote:Thumbs up for this. Anything on gather info on people on say the horde side or horde side getting info off you guys about alliance chars?

Thanks for the support and for that well realy depends if there is any one who wishes us to spy and gather any info on the hordes factions then I guess we will realy depends on what the clients are after to be quite honest.

I mean I was persoanly having this to be more of an allaince baised concept (what side I play manily) but im quite open to the idea on taking on some horde characters as clients realy as long as we can make it work well I dont see why not.

EDIT:

Well as I was saying it was mainly going to be an allaince concept but I am quite open to taking clients from the horde side too if we can make it work.

Last edited by Marrik on Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mis interprited the question.)
Marrik
Marrik

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:29 pm

*Strokes his beard* Interesting. I will be sure to try and contact you Ingame,IC at some point.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down