Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The Blue Recluse New Management- Re-Opening Party!

+9
Humphry
erwtenpeller
Morinth
Lexgrad
Aluvielle
Seranita
Skarain
Unknown
Iriel Silversong
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[A] The Blue Recluse New Management- Re-Opening Party! Empty [A] The Blue Recluse New Management- Re-Opening Party!

Post by Iriel Silversong Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:47 am

There is a certain.....
No no, there's a lot of posters, hanging around the city quite obvious and ( Spammed)
Of an announcement , someone wants to make sure everyone in the city is aware!

The Blue Recluse is Under New Management so they're they're throwing out a Party!

Everyone in Stormwind is invited!
Saturday 17 of March, Evening from 20pm ( Realm) we are hosting a party for everyone to celebrate the Blue Recluses opening come meet us all and become a regular!
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

[A] The Blue Recluse New Management- Re-Opening Party! Empty Re: [A] The Blue Recluse New Management- Re-Opening Party!

Post by Unknown Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:55 am

Everyone is invited? Awesome, i'll be attending unless something else occurs.
Unknown
Unknown

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] The Blue Recluse New Management- Re-Opening Party! Empty Re: [A] The Blue Recluse New Management- Re-Opening Party!

Post by Iriel Silversong Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:28 am

Everyone is invited to come!
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:31 am

i would come but im at this time A.) On the run. B.) In jail. C.) Dead
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:34 am

*shady hooded woman pokes her arm, talking in a soft whisper voice, a noticeable gilbean accent* You know, us the staff of the Blue recluse are very good with secrets we even protect these that are secretive
Shhhh
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:59 am

hmm i would love to come but i think im working this saturday sadly otherwise monny owuld have tried to attend to sneek a beverage for her now captive elf
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:10 pm

My sweet! After the event were always open!
No, really come in anytime!
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aluvielle Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:13 pm

Inneh wrote:*shady hooded woman pokes her arm, talking in a soft whisper voice, a noticeable gilbean accent* You know, us the staff of the Blue recluse are very good with secrets we even protect these that are secretive
Shhhh

*An even more hooded and sinister character stabs the previously hooded gilnean in the back and whispers: "Don't try and steal the reputation from the Slaughtered Lamb Beatch"*
Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:17 pm

Is this gonna be a highclass bar, and will there be food? If so expect a weekly visit from a buckholme.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:21 pm

Shakiri wrote:
Inneh wrote:*shady hooded woman pokes her arm, talking in a soft whisper voice, a noticeable gilbean accent* You know, us the staff of the Blue recluse are very good with secrets we even protect these that are secretive
Shhhh

*An even more hooded and sinister character stabs the previously hooded gilnean in the back and whispers: "Don't try and steal the reputation from the Slaughtered Lamb Beatch"*

*The hooded figure stops it with a shadow barrier* my dear I foreseen ya arrival, you are still welcome to our establishment, my sweet..

-Blondie: ha! Seen you now! Gotcha!
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:22 pm

Blue Recluse must seem really odd IC since it changes maneagement every week Razz Even the criminal bars keep a steadier business going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:23 pm

Lexgrad wrote:Is this gonna be a highclass bar, and will there be food? If so expect a weekly visit from a buckholme.

Fantastic!
We will do what's necessary for our precious customers... So yes, yes it will!
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Perturbo wrote:Blue Recluse must seem really odd IC since it changes maneagement every week Razz Even the criminal bars keep a steadier business going.

This new management is staying! No getting rid of us no!
Come and meet us!!
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:31 pm

My warrior would be so out of place... She doesn't even know what Recluse mens. Sad But if there's booze...

"Re... Reh... Recoos! Aye, tha' sounds abou' righ'..."
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:34 pm

Morinth wrote:My warrior would be so out of place... She doesn't even know what Recluse mens. Sad But if there's booze...

"Re... Reh... Recoos! Aye, tha' sounds abou' righ'..."

The poster provides him with nice pictures, booze yes!
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:16 am

I'm afraid I'm indisposed this saturday...
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:03 am

Don't worry my sweet... there will be many parties!
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aluvielle Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:16 am

Aye, the recluse is a sensational bar, in a great place, but it changes management so often because for some reason, people would rather go to the pig and whistle, which quite frankly confuses me.

I wish you luck in this endevour.
Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:55 am

No, worries there!
We won't disappoint we are to stay its really our 2nd week!
Haha!

Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:01 am

Yeah... I used to be in the Blue Recluse guild for months, trying to liven up the place. Wasn't very successfull. If you keep this up and Delidah is out of trouble, I'm most likely switching back to the Recluse. If you guys are a bit more open-minded then the blades are, that is...
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:12 am

Scuzzy!
Deli..
We rped together for yonks in both factions....
You know my style! You'd be very welcome!
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphry Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:29 pm

Delidah wrote:Yeah... I used to be in the Blue Recluse guild for months, trying to liven up the place. Wasn't very successfull. If you keep this up and Delidah is out of trouble, I'm most likely switching back to the Recluse. If you guys are a bit more open-minded then the blades are, that is...

Pfft, the Blades are open minded, we just have a very simple rule. You go out and do something off your own back then that is your own problem and the organization won't cover for you (We're a reputable buisness don't you know). You do shady things as part of a job, then it's very different. And breaking a necromancer out of a prison cell is a very silly thing indeed Razz

But it'll be nice to have a high clas bar going in Stormwind again, Humphry needs a nice place to go and have a drink away from the peasants that roam Old Town.
Humphry
Humphry

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:51 pm

Oh Thank you Humphry.
In fact I though if icly my alt would speak to you blades business to business as a sort of hello!

Just healthy tavern completion not malicious!
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:00 pm

Humphry wrote:Pfft, the Blades are open minded, we just have a very simple rule. You go out and do something off your own back then that is your own problem and the organization won't cover for you (We're a reputable buisness don't you know). You do shady things as part of a job, then it's very different. And breaking a necromancer out of a prison cell is a very silly thing indeed Razz
Still. Breaking Delidahs face wasn't very nice clown
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:02 pm

yeah poor delly Sad monny shaired in that beating she tried to get them arested for extreme use of violence *nods*
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next