Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuzzeon's "Amongst the Murlocs" Diary

Go down

Kuzzeon's "Amongst the Murlocs" Diary Empty Kuzzeon's "Amongst the Murlocs" Diary

Post by Hermie Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:09 pm

A diary written by the Murlocologist Supreme, Kuzzeon Whamblam.
Day One
-------------------------------------------
Today, I went searching for the rare murloc specimen called the Blue Finned Pidopalus. I chased it throughout Orgrimmar and up to the gates leading into Azshara. There, instead of my prized murloc. I found a goblin.
I asked if he had seen the murloc in question. "He. It. Her. The point remains the same- have you seen a murloc nearby?" He replied with a no, later telling me he was the C.E.O for Ironboot MPG. I had recentley heard about them on my Murlocologist adventures. They were new- very new.
I said what would it take to join them, and before I new it I had signed the contract. I was one of them. But a burning passion had entered my mind at that moment- I wanted power. Leading Murlocs was one thing, leading Murlocs and Goblins was a completely different story.
I asked if I could become the Manager of Medics and I explained I had had much expeirience patching of murlocs and that goblins were not much different. He told me, if I was to be considered I had to make an invention on the spot. Something that would enhance my healing ability.
"Gurky!" I called. Incame a little waddling baby green murloc. He was my favourite. He was holding my toolbox that contained some of my most secret equipment and blueprints. I got the box off him and had a search around until I came across the Healbot 2000.
This is perfect, I thought to myself. "Purky, Lurky, Murky, Rurky, Kurky, Burky, Hurky, Wurky! Get in here and helm Gurky an' me!"
In they waddled and swarmed the desk I was sitting on. I spoke to them in the tongue of Murloc in which, as you know diary, I am fluent in.
I ordered them around and soon my contraption was there, it's metal gleeming, the energy inside it practially glowing. My baby murlocs, well trained, stood in a line, gawping at the totem-like mechanism.
I explained what it aimed to do and the C.E.O pulled off one of his gauntlets and bit his hand, making it bleed. He did as I instructed and to all are amazement- yes diary, even mine. It worked.
-------------------------------------------

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down